Mind Essence - HELP! I'm confused!

iancampbell

Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Christopher Chris Kinnison
Right. I am a very green noob (about 2 weeks) and want to stop doing the silly amount of sweating I am doing to keep going. It occurs to me that it might be a good idea to make some ME out of it and sell that instead, once I've got some cash together.

However, I'm confused about how to actually do it. So far I've worked out you need some sweat and an energy refiner together with some force nexus. Right so far? Now the questions. Are there any skills involved, or is refining one of those activities that don't actually need skills? Where do I get the refiner from? How does one actually use the thing? And possibly most important, how much of the ingredients does one need to make one batch, and how much ME does it make? I need this info to work out whether making the stuff is actually worth it in the first place. (I know the refiner isn't exactly expensive, but I am very poor. :cry: )

No skills needed... 100% success. you get refiner from TT (under Tools), just use it like a gun (equipe and shoot) then put the nexus and sweat in refiner and press refine... 1 sweat + 1 nexus = 1 ME.

Edit : refiner is only 2peds... and the decay is not much.
note that this is not crafting... you dont need any crafting skills ;)

Get a refiner from the Trade Terminals, to use it right click on it in inventory and equip then you can right click on the ground and select use tool. No skills are involved, it always works,so 1 sweat + 1 force nexus = 1 Mind Essence.

please note that the refiner will decay a little so there is some cost involved in the refinement.

Make sure you add that to the price of your ME when selling!

/Slupor

Thanks to everyone for the prompt and useful replies. I suppose it's time to get out the calculator now!

Of course, I now have the problem of finding small amounts of nexus...

Back