Mindark Annual Report 2019

I don't speak that language, but looking at the numbers in general, especially the 2018 & 2019 comparison, i'd say EU isn't as profitable anymore as it used to be.

I don't speak that language, but looking at the numbers in general, especially the 2018 & 2019 comparison, i'd say EU isn't as profitable anymore as it used to be.

"I have no clue whats in there but Im gonna comment anyway."
If you use google translator at least, you'll see that EU was and is profitable.

I don't got time to translate all. But two things was unknown to me and interesting info. So I translated it as best as I could.

Entropia Universe in a Hollywood movie
During 2019 Mindark was contacted by a movie producer from Hollywood, Cassian Ewles, who has done movies like The Butler and Dallas Buyers Club. He was introduced to Entropia Universe by Planet Partner Neverdie Studios (Rocktropia). The concept is to use Entropia as a backstory to a movie that will use real scenes and actors. An investment has been made which gives Mindark a cut of the revenue from the movie. The script is being edited now by a director and actors are being selected.

Planet Arkadia
After a few years of minimal planet development because of IP-claims in Singapore, Arkadia has now won the dispute like expected and shown that they have full ownership of IPn in question. Arkadia is now increasing the development and advertizement during 2020.

Arkadia is now increasing the development and advertizement during 2020.

Sounds great, i love the look of the arkadian armors, that planet is my target if / when i leave Caly for a longer time. Thanks for the info.

I don't got time to translate all. But two things was unknown to me and interesting info. So I translated it as best as I could.

During 2019 Mindark was contacted by a movie producer from Hollywood, Cassian Ewles, who has done movies like The Butler and Dallas Buyers Club. He was introduced to Entropia Universe by Planet Partner Neverdie Studios (Rocktropia). The concept is to use Entropia as a backstory to a movie that will use real scenes and actors. An investment has been made which gives Mindark a cut of the revenue from the movie. The script is being edited now by a director and actors are being selected.

Planet Arkadia
After a few years of minimal planet development because of IP-claims in Singapore, Arkadia has now won the dispute like expected and shown that they have full ownership of IPn in question. Arkadia is now increasing the development and advertizement during 2020.

Hell yes, some good details. Thanks m8 :)

Interesting! Now to check which of the TOP 10 ubers of all time look better for the role! :laugh:

Subscribing...

Interesting! Now to check which of the TOP 10 ubers of all time look better for the role! :laugh:

Subscribing...

I nominate JSM for role of sweaty basement gamer and SC2 grandmaster! These roles are basically one in the same!

Um... Has anyone seen The Dallas Buyers Club? I'm not sure painting a similar picture of Entropia Universe would shed a particularly favorable light on it :laugh:

Bet the movie never happens.

They got the name wrong :confused: but the guy seems quite productive. If I had to bet I'd say Persephone, even though it's in pre-production since 2018.

makes me laugh that the pages aren't straight MA, doesn't fill me with great investor confidence.

look forward to seeing an English version soon

makes me laugh that the pages aren't straight MA, doesn't fill me with great investor confidence.

very common to upload scanned versions of the mandatory reports :)
but yea knowing there are 1000+ reasons due to which people are expressing their loss of confidence, plans for revolutions and certainly no deposits anymore since years in the forum, this is not the worst on the list.
common MA, we want a straightened out report!
we demand it!
and English while at it, not that language of the vikings :D

very common to upload scanned versions of the mandatory reports :)
but yea knowing there are 1000+ reasons due to which people are expressing their loss of confidence, plans for revolutions and certainly no deposits anymore since years in the forum, this is not the worst on the list.
common MA, we want a straightened out report!
we demand it!
and English while at it, not that language of the vikings :D

MA is doing great with in-game player support.

for example they replied almost immediately to my support case. here lete me quote it:

2020-04-11 20:38 You wrote:

I wanted to craft hoplite armbands - and someone told me the cyclops heads don't drop anymore because you wanted to stop NI swords from being crafted. I just want to make a pair of armbands for my outfit. Sadly, I bought all the other materials and the bp for it and now I discover that I can't craft them? Not making a happy camper here. How can I get a set of these armbands for female.
2020-04-13 04:58 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Aloisius,

Thank you for contacting us.

As you might already know, since we are working with technical support we can not assist with in-game help, therefore it is unfortunately not possible for us to give you a completely satisfying reply.

Please rest assured that this will be forwarded to the ones responsible, this does not mean that they will respond or discuss this matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

I dunno about you but my investor confidence has gone waaaaaay up. maybe i will deposit again:)

The core business is doing okey with an operating profit around 4,5 MSEK, it's their side businesses that they are loosing money on. A lot of cost for write-downs on the values of Compet and receivables conected to their subsidary "Green Fund Finance", never heard about that before, not sure when they started that side business? :scratch2:
I have not followed Mindark/EU as much as I used to do last couple of years so maybe I have miss something.
Or maybe that was their cryptocurrency currency that become "Green Fund Finance".

So it looks pretty much as it have done for a long time, they are burning away money on their side business that never gives any profits, but their core business are doing "okey" even if it does not grow much.

The core business is doing okey with an operating profit around 4,5 MSEK, it's their side businesses that they are loosing money on. A lot of cost for write-downs on the values of Compet and receivables conected to their subsidary "Green Fund Finance", never heard about that before, not sure when they started that side business? :scratch2:
I have not followed Mindark/EU as much as I used to do last couple of years so maybe I have miss something.
Or maybe that was their cryptocurrency currency that become "Green Fund Finance".

So it looks pretty much as it have done for a long time, they are burning away money on their side business that never gives any profits, but their core business are doing "okey" even if it does not grow much.

My thoughts exactly.

One funny thing I noticed that there's no Jan Welter Timkrans' name anywhere. And there's a new name, Tetiana Karunna. Does Mindark have a new owner?

My thoughts exactly.

One funny thing I noticed that there's no Jan Welter Timkrans' name anywhere. And there's a new name, Tetiana Karunna. Does Mindark have a new owner?

I notice that too. Looks like the shares he previous owned are now owned by this Tetiana.

well perhaps MA is now owned by Lithuanians.
wondered for a long time where Kestukas (ex runner of Joda) and others went :)
this feels like an episode of Westworld, EE style

My thoughts exactly.

Well, they are talking about having their company shares listed and going public. Could have to do with that. They pursued that issue obviously before the ownership of the Welter Timkrans share packet (about 35% of total) changed (Spotlight Go-Public, May 2019). They had to resolve some problems wrt MAs composition in accordance with Spotlight′s new requirements for listing companies, where Tetiana Karunna is mentioned as a shareholder for the first time, as it seems (November 2019).

:dunno:

Ah nah... The Tetiana Karunna director person (Ms? Mrs?) of Inovacijų kelias, located in Vilnius/Latvia, and Tetiana Mikolaevna Karunna from Kiev/Ukraine seem not to be the same individual. Former providing mainly translation services and showing no insured employees wrt social security.

No swedish hair care for you... Although even notorious rodents need some grooming once in a while. :laugh:

Namas Laisvės prospektas 60, Vilnius is an ugly chunk of a concrete building, housing a lot of different businesses... you can check it out with Google 360° View.

Last edited:
Press release from Spotlight
Offentliggjort: 2019-05-15 17:19:38
[h=2]Spotlight: MindArk joins Go Public[/h]
MindArk is the fifth company to join Spotlights new segment – Go Public, and they will be part of the first group that started May 9th.

“MindArk will be a great addition to the rest of the group and we are looking forward to follow MindArk in the Go Public academy” says Christina Ploom, COO Spotlight.
Go Public is a segment for companies that intends to get listed at Spotlight within 18 months. Mindark is a Swedish technology company located in Gothenburg. MindArk develops, operates and markets Entropia Universe and the Entropia Platform.
“We are very excited to join Spotlight’s Go Public academy and we believe it to be an important step in MindArk’s progression.” says Henrik Nel Jerkrot, CEO MindArk.
Press contact
Jenny Sondal, CMO Spotlight
+46 70 7749303
js@spotlightstockmarket.com
WHY SPOTLIGHT
Spotlight is the marketplace where investors and growth companies meet. At Spotlight it is easier and safer for companies to be listed. We offer a overall solution that increase the visibility for our companies through unique media collaborations. Investors get through Spotlight the opportunity to become shareholders in more than 170 growth companies from different businesses and countries, among those are Freetrailer, Bahnhof and Synthetic MR.
spotlightstockmarket.com

Press release from Spotlight
Offentliggjort: 2019-05-15 17:19:38
[h=2]Spotlight: MindArk joins Go Public[/h]
MindArk is the fifth company to join Spotlights new segment – Go Public, and they will be part of the first group that started May 9th.

“MindArk will be a great addition to the rest of the group and we are looking forward to follow MindArk in the Go Public academy” says Christina Ploom, COO Spotlight.
Go Public is a segment for companies that intends to get listed at Spotlight within 18 months. Mindark is a Swedish technology company located in Gothenburg. MindArk develops, operates and markets Entropia Universe and the Entropia Platform.
“We are very excited to join Spotlight’s Go Public academy and we believe it to be an important step in MindArk’s progression.” says Henrik Nel Jerkrot, CEO MindArk.
Press contact
Jenny Sondal, CMO Spotlight
+46 70 7749303
js@spotlightstockmarket.com
WHY SPOTLIGHT
Spotlight is the marketplace where investors and growth companies meet. At Spotlight it is easier and safer for companies to be listed. We offer a overall solution that increase the visibility for our companies through unique media collaborations. Investors get through Spotlight the opportunity to become shareholders in more than 170 growth companies from different businesses and countries, among those are Freetrailer, Bahnhof and Synthetic MR.
spotlightstockmarket.com

Hmmm interesting :) This has be a bit excited and i don't even know why.

Last edited:
"Mindark is a Swedish technology company located in Gothenburg. MindArk develops, operates and markets Entropia Universe and the Entropia Platform."

Sorry, just need to update this for you Go Public........

"Mindark is a Swedish company located in Gothenburg. MindArk does many things including buying yellow castles, trying to become a bank, offering investment 'opportunities' in the form of crypto, apps, green energy and anything else that crops up that they think they can sell without delivering on. MindArk also have a convenient side project called Entropia Universe that they poke with a stick from time to time when they need cash - which fits perfectly with their overall goal of being the most confused and directionless company in the world."

There we go, that's more like it. :lolup:

For those that don't get it, I apologies for my dark sense of humor. Lol. :laugh:

Back