Votes: 7 36.8%
  • no

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

PreyNaika

Stalker
Isa Naika Prey
Hello i got the suggestion that we get mindark controlled Trade chats
where everyone joins since first time ingame(popular in many other online games), i also suggest this because the player controlled channels ban people regular for competition...(atleast the ones regarding calypso) it did hapen to me ,it did hapen to others before me
this leads to a unfair advantage and massive market manipulation

in my eyes trade chats need to be controlled by mindark because only mindark shall have the right to ban people from there

meanwhile i did open a new trade chat for planet calypso, where noone gets banned, feel free to join
#calypsotrade

if you new to the game and dont know how to join a channel copy and pase the following command into the chat
/join #calypsotrade

keep this clear no discussion please

Seeing as #(planet)trade channels compete with Mindarks in game auction system I doubt they would want to rob themselves of more auction fees by managing a competing outlet.
They are private channels set up by players and those players have the right to do as they wish with them.

Anyway sorry you got banned. I’m sure if you reach out to the admins and make amends instead of making thread after thread abusing them they might unban you. Doesn’t matter if you are right or wrong, sometimes in life you just got to suck it up and be the better man to get the outcome you want.
Good luck.

A Universal Trade Chat akin Rookie Chat is needed.

I would also argue a Universal Services Chat (flights/healing/etc) is also needed.

There aren't enough players online at once to split the chats into smaller groups than this. Typically, when scaling this sort of thing, you start with a very large group (Universal Chats) and when that gets out of hand participants will create their own sub-groups to keep the "noise" out.

I would also highly recommend that Rookie Chat is limited to folks under a max profession level of 25 and if you want access above that, you should be an active Mentor (at least 1 graduate during the month) with more than 10 graduates total.

I would also like to add that there should be a Disciple Chat for Mentors and their Disciples, similar to how Society Chat works.

How about people who have been banned , follow the simple rules set aside for the greater good of all players.

Back