Mindark Convention Webcam

Last edited:
LOL Neverdie ?! :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

WTF :scratch2:

"Luke, I am your Father".... lol

ND and myself are still laughing at this one, it was a good one!

lol.....

OK guys I'm actually at the convention.... so can someone post more picts of the web cam, cuz hard for me to do it.... Need new material..... :D

every time i look at the cam it is empty.. NONE is in pic more than a person sitting with hishead down on the desk.. :D
LoLz

That's me!!! :yay::yay:
yay cool :yay: :) hehe you look awesome :) btw, who was the owner of that coat ? :cool:

ohh and btw...what is that girl with which you talked ? I made few posts asking if she is even an Entropia Universe player nobody answered eh I quess I am stepping on private zone eh :(...so mayby you can answer that question ? :scratch2: please :love:

It's official !
They stole everything while the security guy was sleeping :)
He now just said:
Darn it, will this be cut from my paycheck ?

any pics of the MMOWC final caught on the webcam?

any pics of the MMOWC final caught on the webcam?
I have some, example:
Neverdie was at CES, doing live commentary on clubneverdie radio, both Star and Stoikow probably were playing at their homes.

Why ? I think due to postponed implementation of CryEngine 2.0. Mayby I am not right.

anyway...made about 100 webcam pictures lol, mayby more eh. Nerd I am.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]anyway...made about 100 webcam pictures lol, mayby more eh. Nerd I am.

Weeeee, There is actually a one with me in it!!! :D I'm that guy in top left corner, in front of the hot booth babes, promoting Entropia to a few guys...

:silly2:

Neverdie was at CES, doing live commentary on clubneverdie radio, both Star and Stoikow probably were playing at their homes.....

oh right, I thought the actual final was going to be held at CES, maybe Im confussed :ahh:

oh right, I thought the actual final was going to be held at CES, maybe Im confussed :ahh:

Well, it sort of was held there.... ND was doing live commentary there and such. :)

Weeeee, There is actually a one with me in it!!! :D I'm that guy in top left corner, in front of the hot booth babes, promoting Entropia to a few guys...

Of course........:laugh:

lucky you, I saw Zefram(?) talked alot with them eh lucky guy too :eek:

BUMP.
another photo:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/9/8/0/6/boothgirl_dannyo.jpg
wearing Darkslate Grey color I think.
oh c'mon, mayby You Da ? is she Entropia Universe player ? that would be enough for me, knowing such woman playing Entropia gives HUGE + REP for this game. Today she is wearing some black clocthes with white flowers I think, webcam has medium quality eh. She looks beautiful. Damn...am I in love ? :( silly me :duh:

Another question: does every volunteer has specified work and "hours" to spend at the stage talking with ppl ? Or its just: do what you can, try to present and arouse

edit: wow NetStalker o_O MA Coat !:
and there is a woman waring Storm Coat, nice

LOL Ok Level here is your answer for 2 questions... Who is the lovly young lady that is standing next to the other lovly young lady kitty. That is Nadia, EU's Public Relations Rep.

And the Coats that you see in the pictures belong to EntropiaOutfitters.com
( Stay tuned for more on that) ;-)

wish i could be there

Um, lets see, Me in the top Right corner giving
JamHot instant live coverage of the event, my wife"Sunshine" at the other term, and ND behind her doing his thing. ;)

Note for 711.... We were Both wearing the EntropiaForum.com Tshirts you gave us, Thx Dude They fit Great!

Last edited:

Zafram did more than you see on those cams with them ;) He truly is a lucky guy! Well, actually not much luck in it, he is just a cool guy... ;)

Zafram did more than you see on those cams with them ;) He truly is a lucky guy! Well, actually not much luck in it, he is just a cool guy... ;)

I'll have to agree with you on that note.....;)

He is One Lucky Guy!:D

I was just telling them more about EU :cool: :D

I'll have to agree with you on that note.....;)

He is One Lucky Guy!:D

What :confused: did I miss something :scratch2:
Nah, they are some very good looking and also very intelligent women. I will miss them...

But in any case.
CES was a blast. Total lack of sleep, Friday night and Saturday night I had 3.5 hours each, lots of talking, lots astonished (because they didnt know about EU before) and newly interested people and of course lots of fun !!!
Will miss you guys all a lot for the next 12 months :(

Last edited:
I was just telling them more about EU :cool: :D

What :confused: did I miss something :scratch2:
Nah, they are some very good looking and also very intelligent women. I will miss them...

But in any case.
CES was a blast. Total lack of sleep, Friday night and Saturday night I had 3.5 hours each, lots of talking, lots astonished (because they didnt know about EU before) and newly interested people and of course lots of fun !!!
Will miss you guys all a lot for the next 12 months :(

Just admit it, the girls were all over you!!!! :silly2:

Hehe, was a blast m8 and 12 months is a long time.... But imagine how much Entropia will change in the coming months!!!! ;)

LOL Ok Level here is your answer for 2 questions... Who is the lovly young lady that is standing next to the other lovly young lady kitty. That is Nadia, EU's Public Relations Rep.

And the Coats that you see in the pictures belong to EntropiaOutfitters.com
( Stay tuned for more on that) ;-)

Ty Eric :ahh:

Back