Info: Mindark IPO 2023-01-27

At the time of writing the title I didn't know if it were an IPO or a direct listing, and now I cant find the edit thread title button.

Spotlight stock market is one of swedens smaller stock exchanges. The companies on Spotlight are usually not profitable and the main reason for companies to be listed there is the possibility to raise external capital. The average market cap is around 20M US dollars.

I: Why should investors take a closer look at MindArk?

H: MindArk is not a startup. We have existed for 20 years. We have Entropia Universe with a proven model that works.A completely amazing financial system, with $400 Million GDP, in game. We want to deliver this product, give a better experience to our users. We will do this, with Unreal Engine 5

$400 million in game...so what $40 million IRL in income alone. So would a safe estimate of a player base of 15-20k people you think, figure maybe an avg of $200 a month per? NOt sure if it was detailed in the release.

$400 million in game...so what $40 million IRL in income alone. So would a safe estimate of a player base of 15-20k people you think, figure maybe an avg of $200 a month per? NOt sure if it was detailed in the release.

I interpreted it as $400 million, not 400 million PED, but i might be mistaken

Edit: rewatched the section and it clearly states USD

Edit 2: it is also referencing annual
GDP. Not revenue, or income

I am speculating here, but I think any transaction with a cost (every shot, every click etc) could be counted as "spent" for the sake of calculating this GDP. If this is the case, the number doesnt't mean THAT much. (It depends on what is considered 'final' by MA)

Furthermore, every transaction between players could also be included. One could then, if desired, inflate this value by transfering goods back and forth between avatars.

It really doesn't say much at all until you know what it is.

All speculation, since I do not care enough to try to find out what this number really means.

EDIT: Clarification: What is considered the "Final Goods" in the economical cycle of our universe?

Last edited:
I interpreted it as $400 million, not 400 million PED, but i might be mistaken

Edit: rewatched the section and it clearly states USD

Edit 2: it is also referencing annual
GDP. Not revenue, or income

I am speculating here, but I think any transaction with a cost (every shot, every click etc) could be counted as "spent" for the sake of calculating this GDP. If this is the case, the number doesnt't mean THAT much. (It depends on what is considered 'final' by MA)

Furthermore, every transaction between players could also be included. One could then, if desired, inflate this value by transfering goods back and forth between avatars.

It really doesn't say much at all until you know what it is.

All speculation, since I do not care enough to try to find out what this number really means.

EDIT: Clarification: What is considered the "Final Goods" in the economical cycle of our universe?
They say GDP, I assume that is the same thing as what we mean when we say "cycle".

fantastic economic system ... for MA :ROFLMAO:

I'll be interested to see what the market cap is when it gets listed

What happens when you run out of stuff to deed?
Dear MA,

Once you realize you've given out too much of your shares, what remains as the incentive for you to improve the game ?

BR,
amale

index.php

Since some people have been asking about how to buy shares in MindArk, here are a couple of links with some further information about the shares and how it works:

https://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/the-share/documents/MindArk-trading.pdf (PDF link)

Is now, a week after the interview has been released, the "any point in the future"?

Someone please tell me there is something I've overlooked here

index.php

Someone please tell me there is something I've overlooked here

The point that is overlooked has been lost in that translation. It is not an IPO, but a direct listing. The statement from the interview means that mindark wont be selling any new shares, but this listing will allow current holders to trade.

As such no capital will be raised for MA, they will not, at this point, be trading off revenue for capital, but have the ability to do so in the future.

I am sure there is a way to buy these shares from the USA, but I received the following my from TD Ameritrade when I inquired:

Dear [REDACTED],
I'm happy to assist you!
Thank you for reaching out. For that stock to be available through us, it would need to be listed/ traded on a US exchange. If it would only be on that international exchange, then it wouldn't be available to trade here unfortunately.
If you have any other questions or issues, please reply to this message or call us and one of our Representative would be happy to get you taken care of. We value you as a client and we're always happy to assist in any way we can.
Sincerely,
Client Services
TD Ameritrade
TD Ameritrade, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Not an offer or solicitation to conduct business in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business. Communications may be subject to review.

Info on the start of trading at Spolight says the following: https://spotlightstockmarket.com/en/market-overview/news//news-article?id=90590
Short name: MNDRK
ISIN: SE0019354358
Number of shares in the Company: 31 524 625
Proportion of shares under lock-up: Approximately 48%

The chart info is at: https://spotlightstockmarket.com/en/companies/irabout?InstrumentId=XSAT0000C0TQ
Initial trading at 1 SEK intervals of mainly 6, 7 or 8 SEK - volume 36k shares in initial 30 mins or so, but you can check for yourselves...

edit: the memorandum not yet fully in English shows various share issues and splits and what appears to be a reverse split 1:5. From what I can tell, but may be wrong, only people from 2006 bought in at an issue price higher than what we've seen initially here, while people from 2003 could well be laughing. Go check out page 54...
The lock-up period would appear to be 12 months for most of what the top seven named investors hold.

Side note: for some reason, most of the pretty pictures are of space content. One image was a bit surprising ...

Last edited:
"Shares worth SEK 533,000 have changed hands so far today. The company has 31.52 million shares outstanding and the market value is SEK 189 million calculated on the last payment."

@10:10 am, gmt+1

I would suggest to not buy.

Spotlight is made to help local market, as they say are made to help 10% of Nordic companes that need help in development and investment.
That mean's not qualify for government aid so they ask for help from outside investors.
But they still maintain the concession of returning the parent bank.

Here overview, here is main mother group. All is connected to new owner.

I invest on stock, currently op on 17 brand's, in this case, I will not buy deeds in game or that stock.

My small 5 cent's, but free will.

Lol someone sold for 4 ped a share. Also Lol Someone bought for 8 ped a share.

Good luck to anyone who invests and may the odds never be in your flavor

they do this to raise money for UE5 ?
No new shares are being issued, so no.
Their reasoning stated was thar it has been a desire for shareholders for quite some time to get mindark listed. They also mentioned that if the need for more capital arises "the market would be there"

microsoft should buy this and implement up to 11 ChatGPT frens for everyone :ROFLMAO:

Link to get stock price (not yet present, probably tonite)
i Forecasted a total market cap of 16 to 20 m USD. let's see actual data.
In documents you got price for share, but its frozen share,...and only for NGM bank's and customer's. that means scandinavian and german bank account's.
To have one you need to live there. I live in germany, and dont invest in this.

Info on the start of trading at Spolight says the following: https://spotlightstockmarket.com/en/market-overview/news//news-article?id=90590
Short name: MNDRK
ISIN: SE0019354358
Number of shares in the Company: 31 524 625
Proportion of shares under lock-up: Approximately 48%

The chart info is at: https://spotlightstockmarket.com/en/companies/irabout?InstrumentId=XSAT0000C0TQ
Initial trading at 1 SEK intervals of mainly 6, 7 or 8 SEK - volume 36k shares in initial 30 mins or so, but you can check for yourselves...

edit: the memorandum not yet fully in English shows various share issues and splits and what appears to be a reverse split 1:5. From what I can tell, but may be wrong, only people from 2006 bought in at an issue price higher than what we've seen initially here, while people from 2003 could well be laughing. Go check out page 54...
The lock-up period would appear to be 12 months for most of what the top seven named investors hold.

Side note: for some reason, most of the pretty pictures are of space content. One image was a bit surprising ...
The planetary ram looks cool, never seen that concept in any sci-fi before. Would likely take like 10 planets of material to build one that big though.

Where are these images? Anyone have link to it/them?

Sounds like more that the owners are cashing out.
The first day of trade, 250k shares of 31.5 millions changed hands, and that does not even mean that it was original owners that sold 250k shares, that is the turnover for the day, some of the shares might have been traded several times during the day.
Also 48% of the 31.5 million shares that exist are under lock up so the owners can't sell them now, i guess you can find out how long they are under lock up but i have not tried to search for it.
With so small amount of the shares being traded today it would be very misleading to call it a cashout by the owners, but i guess we will see what happens.

The first day of trade, 250k shares of 31.5 millions changed hands, and that does not even mean that it was original owners that sold 250k shares, that is the turnover for the day, some of the shares might have been traded several times during the day.
Also 48% of the 31.5 million shares that exist are under lock up so the owners can't sell them now, i guess you can find out how long they are under lock up but i have not tried to search for it.
With so small amount of the shares being traded today it would be very misleading to call it a cashout by the owners, but i guess we will see what happens.
Dont forget that % is closed for company worker's.
What we see at 09:15 was pic after company buy, that is redistributed for employee's.

Thats basiclly cover for UE5

Back