Mindark, make us happy NOW!

thanks for all responses until now!

please tell me one thing - why did mindark never ask this question? or did they, somewhere back in time? i can't remember, as a CND baby i was born post-voting-booths :laugh:

thanks for all responses until now!

please tell me one thing - why did mindark never ask this question? or did they, somewhere back in time? i can't remember, as a CND baby i was born post-voting-booths :laugh:

there is an easy answer to your question why they dont ask for it. the answer is:
they simply dont care.

Make Iron Challenges function in teams and split point gains across members based on damage share so that people start actually hunting together again, in its' current form there are few reasons why anybody would team hunt.

This, with added emphasis. Will be a huge boon to the game's social aspect.

BOOM!!

Omg Please!!

Maybe add it as a team setting how to distribute mission pts?

Bring back team hunting on any mob!

(I do team hunt still, but much more rarely, depends much more on mobs these days)

Would let us help disciples...
Which makes me realise a good thing this is not possible........
Mission farming for low lvl players from high lvl mobs they can't really do.
But still, does the bad really outweigh the good? Maybe not?
Lets do it!!

Few considerations - Instance/Crafting run results to MSG centre

1.0 Expand Notifications
1.1 Add Instance run results to notification centre as an entry Message Centre = Would help with events too !!! Ps. Cheap solution

1.2.Crafting run (consideing also CTD and Long AFK crafts) results sent to Message Centre (few Year Ago wrote more explicit descriptions of functionality, search PCF)

2. Add support for Ava Bulk Sale *(including whole AVATAR) = RCE (or ESI in TT) = that is also Process - Complex

3. FIX Critical BUG with TT Terminal = READ curent Help what states that Terminal, Read Helpo description on TT terminal

4. Beacon mission = PUT All Containers in in last room! + fix loot in them

5. Add some QA process ....

Resnis

Please bring back:

• Lying down
  • Sitting
  • Babble talk when typing
  • Face to face trades

:yup:

A relatively simple concept (i.m.o.) for team mining: When connected in team, all probes dropped within 3 seconds after the team leader and within the leader's radar range would all count together incl. everybody's amps as one probe with big tt value, which would increase the chance of a very big find as well as reach greater depth. The search area is either the individual areas conjoined, or to make it easier for the server to calculate, just a sphere around the team leader with a radius and depth calculated from the combined search area volumes. The team leader gets in his display what the summed up radius and depth is, so that he/she can coordinate movements. This is updated upon any member equipping/unequipping a finder.
Edit: A simple checkbox in the team settings to choose combining finders or not, irrespective of the chosen hunting mode.
Edit: Need to work out something for the drilling phase...

Last edited:
Bring back interplanetary teleporters with fee. Maybe 50-75ped each way, gives player the option to travel between planets w/o having to wait for pilot to be available/come online and ability to bring lootable items w/o worrying about pirates. The fee would also not interfere with lower cost options from other services. A percentage of the tp fees could also be allotted to space creature loot to help boost space hunting.

Make Iron Challenges function in teams and split point gains across members based on damage share so that people start actually hunting together again, in its' current form there are few reasons why anybody would team hunt.

I have been wanting this for so long now. When new players ask to team hunt I always have to tell them that it's not a good idea since they will not get any points for it. I wish that MA would get around to fixing this.

That will make all ubers even more super eco automatically cos they will have all the unlock buffs immediately...

The top ubers have already reached the max crit from items, what I am saying it that the crit effect would not stack on top of the item buffs.

And also, what is the problem?..just work towards unlocking those skills the point is that there should be a carrot for you all the way from 10,18,30,40,45,50,70,80 and maybe even 100 ..although lvl100 is a motivator by itself since you max the weapon type.

Last edited:
Bring back normal loot on all mobs, not just ammo and shrapnel, with the odd extractor here, the odd tier component there.

I used to craft all my wool on Calypso, now I can only craft it if I hunt Argonaut for example, and the drop rate is still pathetically low, compared to other planets.

MU on the old loot is still pathetically low, so bring it back for Calypso.

Kind of the 1 reason why I don't log in anymore, as they have basically killed off Calypso.

I support the following so far (or with changes):

let us set auction prices down to a single pec, and reduce the base cost from 50 pec to 3 pec multiplied by your current number of auctions (I say 10 pec changes, 10 pec base cost and 10 pec bid steps up to maybe 4 peds). (San writes: As it is, market stats are deceiving as they don't give a clue about the number of unsuccessful attempts. Every newbie learning the hard way from trying to sell a Rubio, Lancehead or freshly crafted Jester feels betrayed and pushed a little closer to quitting.)

[Introduce shopkeeper changes at the same time with ability to automate restocking, for example, and taking part in mall inventory lists or server or planetary subsections with locations of where to go to buy what you are looking for]

Let players into Jennifer Island solo, plus beacons solo, yes

Make (L) crafted items better than the dropped equivalents

Improve loot wave system.!!!

Ability to lock items.

Big improvements to space please and SOON. (I won't go into details here - plenty are in circulation)!

Team mining - nice idea!

Other good ideas, I've repeated what I like most!

My own input here:
Implement avatar "families", also known as "finally allowing alts". I know that is controversial, but I would like to see food costs per "family member" that take maybe 20 mins per day to gather free food, or whatever, but the market price if you want to save the time per avatar is maybe aimed at 1 ped or so. This way you can have alts legally in different places you can access, but they come with a cost in either time or peds. Important: stop 'wave riding' benefits before introducing this!!!

You have to find your own happiness, no point demanding someone else make you happy.

They can only please some of the people some of the time, there will always be more losers than winners.

Constructive feedback is positive though :)

One small thing I wish for is just the basic function to be able to search on auction directly from a "Copy item link" without the need of removing the "[ ]".

For businesses, which face way too many limitations:

First there is this shop bug still where the interior keeps reloading. Nigh impossible to do anything, usually I just flee. Much worse for the owners who need to tend to it. Fix this with high priority! Unbelievable your most committed investors have been let down for so long already.

Enable the selling of partial stacks in shops. A checkbox to allow or disallow it in the owner's UI where the price is set.

A shopping directory with the same UI as the auctioneer. Or it could be done as a tab within the same widget (or maybe even within the same list?), no new terminals or NPCs needed. The directory should not be limited to a mall (as has been suggested) or even a planet, make it universe-wide in the same way as the AH. Only instead of the bidding facility, a waypoint is given. The shop admin gets a checkbox to opt in or out of appearing in the directory, once per estate and the shopkeepers independently from whether they are placed inside another shop or not. I see it currently as quite unfair that inside a shop you can compare auction prices, but not the other way around. And an in-game discovery option for items located in shops and shopkeepers is sorely missed anyway. The ad boards are too expensive for offers with a low margin. So many shopkeepers are off the beaten track that you never learn of them, or can't muster the patience to visit each and every one searching for something specific. For the seller this limits reach and forces to use resources outside of the game.
Edit: Shop sales should go into the market stats, too.

Expand the functionality of advertisement boards by enabling to add a waypoint per rotating image. Anyone who sees it can click on it and gets the waypoint. This is such a common staple in Second Life, almost irritating to come here and find nothing happens upon touching a board with coordinates displayed.

An overhaul of crafting is badly needed, EP and shrapnel/universal ammo has changed everything. As it is currently, crafting and mining are nonviable as professions. Consolidate all crafting materials and blueprints. Remove erroneous blueprints/components/ores/enmatters. This can be done by consolidating and changing them into something else usable in order to retain value. Lower the variety of components and ores/enmatters, there is no reason why we should have several hundred different "unused" blueprints/components/ores/enmatters. This will bring back markup, and make mining/crafting viable again.

OR remove EP and take us back to how it used to be.

Also, please let us change loot box untradables into universal ammo. Pretty please, thanks. :ahh:

EDIT: If you could suggest to Cyrene to do an armor upgrade mission for stolen imperium armor, that would be awesome too. Adj:1% crit, 20% crit damage. Imp: 2% crit, 40% crit damage. Mod: 3% crit, 60% crit damage. Thanks!

Last edited:
In a few days, the top requests, or if not all suggestions should have their very own poll since it seems we have a very new MindArk member here.

Suggestion for PCF, under Development Corner add a poll sub section to allow MA or admins to post polls on new feature requests.

Keep them coming!
Well, since you ARE listening...
I'd suggest you read the Wishlist threads both here and elsewhere... where a lot of good suggestions have been placed already...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?30-Suggestions-WishList - PCF Wish List
http://arkadiaforum.com/forums/wishlist.58/ - Arkadia Wish List
(would add more planet partner's wish list sections but not all of em got em on their forums in one spot)

http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?41-Suggestions-amp-Feedback - Toulan Feedback

While at it, you might try visiting the ASK MINDARK section of Entropiaforum... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?270-Ask-MindArk

(last visit there from someone at Mindark appears to have probably been way over a year (several years?) ago... You have an entire section of a forum for this type of activity, so why not utilize it?!?)

If you do listen to the suggestions so far, such as the down to a pec increment on auction, please make it an optional thing for the seller... If you choose that option it'll remove the 'add 5 minutes' thing on the auction so you won't hammer the server with 1 pec increments on every auction in game by botters.

Please DO NOT change the explosive projectile blueprints in game already... or remove the ingredents for them from the tt machine... You could potentially stop dropping the UL bp and start dropping an L version with different ingredient list going forward... (along that line, STOP CHANGING THINGS AFTER AVATARS ALREADY INVESTED IN THEM - THIS TREND SEEMS TO BE HAPPENING A LOT IN THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS)

Last edited:
Shared Ventures in game...

More LAs like the Arkadia Underground that can be purchased by individuals with shared revenue, etc. (lets get at least one on each planet and keep it with the AUD price range of 5 usd per deed as a start cost)

'rental' option for Unlimited items, estates, etc. so collateral and 'trust scams' aren't a big part of the economy as they are now... Wouldn't have to mess with collateral if we actually could put in an option to rent out something to another avatar for a certain amount of time, for an agreed upon amount, etc. (you can 'lend' a vehicle to another to drive as it is now - just extend that type of functionality via a shopkeeper as the npc 'loan broker', etc.) This would take some doing to 'do it right' but it's something community's been begging for for years.

Perhaps even give the current LA owners an 'option' to subdivide their own LAs in this way... So their one deed would become 100, 1000, or 10,000 that they could then sell off individually with each of those deeds having a percentage of the total LA income for that particular LA.

Add option to buy webshop boxes in game using ped or universal ammo...

Add option to convert universal ammo and shrapnel in to something else...

More missions... not just iron missions... but the types of missions that you have for new folks, but make it higher up. Lahar additions were nice... need more stuff like that... and then some...Iron missions get BORING fast.... make something less boring. Dull content doesn't keep us depositing or draw in new folks... it just causes people to go play another game...

Fix the 'invisible wall' bug in all buildings in game... it's annoying getting stuck in the wall and having to hit t to survive. Similarly, it's annoying when you are doing some interior decorating to fall out of the window from several stories up and land on the ground either dead or near dead...

Fix 'broken' items in game... for example the POVR posters can't be seen when hanging on a wall. They 'sink in' to the wall so all you see is the frame.

Candy cane 'gift' from several years back used to be able to be placed on the floor upright. Now the pivot point has been moved so half of the thing sinks in to the floor.... Brightness on quite a few old gift items was reduced a couple of years ago... annoying when you use them as 'lights' in estates, etc.

Follow Ludvig's Advice/Ideas from a long time back mentioned elsewhere:
So, I would def. use shops more if it was easier to use, and I guess you would too?

Please vote in the poll, and check the picture with my suggestion how a shop directory would look/work:
shops.jpg

EDIT: If no, please feel free to specify why not :)

There's also some idea thread from Ludvig I read from several years back which Spawn and I both commented on recently that I can't find the link to at the moment suggesting that the estate terminals have a one button option to unload entire apartment and move all items in to inventory with one click... even though I cannot find the thread right now, it's still a kick ass suggestion that I think all estate owners (especially those of us with Rocktropia estates that have over 400 item points) want.

Put in a bunch of super low hp mobs on every planet... and in instances... Rocktropians and Trolls on RT that only have 2-5 hp or so are nice because you get the 'kill bonus' for em so more skill gains per kill, etc. vs puny mobs that have 10 hp... put em out there on every planet.... and add at least one 'free instance' on every planet similar to the bar fight instance involving them so that we have a use for all of these crafted explosives... :)

Add voting booths, especially now that Rocktropia is trying to create a government.

As mentioned in a lot of other threads - remove guns and items from loot and replace em by making blueprints for all items that were removed from the loot pools, giving crafting a reason to exist in game... Also revamp the blueprints that exist currently first, giving them a purpose... perhaps give old school useless weapons and tools that don't max til level 100 a new feature in that they can be upgraded freely or cheaply to a adjusted buffed version... ?

Make the 'adjusted Jester d1' more economical than the webshop barbella... perhaps because it 'does something else' like adds more damage, etc. Similarly give old school weapons a way to be upgraded... kinda silly that you have all these upgrade receipies out there but on old stuff like Unlimited Embra c1 you can't actually to the adjustment in game to get the adjusted version that already exists in game.

Make the crafted eamps more economic than the A101 type stuff... otherwise there's no purpose to crafting them and every crafter in game just does explosives for now since the ingredients can be obrtained at the tt... if they are gonna end up selling to the tt anyways, why not... make crafting have a purpose again.

Put out blueprints for every unlimited item that used to be in the trade terminals or in NPC traders in the past... also put out blueprints for every 'gift' type item given away in the past... wouldn't have to necessarily have the 'year' on it's name, but the item itself could be crafted... for example I love tomtebloss, and own probably more of it... I also own 2 Christmas trees... and love the swords and gloves that glow... special effect items like that make estate ownership fun. Give us crafters the ability to whip that stuff up on a whim without having to sit around and wait til the 'season' of when those that previously obtained the stuff puts it on the auction... Make every 'gift item' craftable... Also, make some Christmas type items that are in game that avatars haven't owned yet craftable too... and basically every asset in game craftable. I want to be able to craft up those disco lights and neon lights we see on Rocktropia. I want to be able to craft up that Christmas tree that was up in the Rocktropian clock tower that is about 2 stories tall. I want to be able to craft up the big Christmas trees we see at Port Atlantis. I want to be able to even craft up some special effects items for fx only... let us craft up 'snow' effect for our apartments so it can be winter all year long... Let us craft up the statues that you guys sold so if we have an estate we can put one there too... Basically make crafting a worthwhile profession...

Give apartments and estates a reason to exist in today's buffed world... perhaps certain items in inventory or storage give you special buffs... maybe owning a cld gives you extra buff when on Calypso... When you get around to introducing fishing (something hinted at for a very, very long time now), maybe the already existing fishing pole in game gives you a buff...

Add back in game the 'hang in air' feature that you turned in to a glitch bug... where you can put one item on top of another and it stays there if you 'pick up' the bottom item. A few rare furniture pieces still do this since you never fixed them when you did the rest of the furniture but we have to glitch things to make it work.... (I can tell you the 'secret' to how I do it to do stuff like hang my tomtebloss on the ceiling, but don't really want to make it too public since I really don't want you removing this awesome 'feature'. This type of 'feature' makes the entire Z coordinate of the estates function... Please re-add this 'feature' and stop considering it a bug. Many of the estates in game are 2 stories now... Give us the ability to utilize all that space on the Z coordinate instead of having to use glitch bugs to make it work.

Move the 'tp to home' function down all the way to the tp 1 chips... then move functionality to 'tp to home' work across to different planets if you have an estate on the other planet... could be a cost involved in extra decay or whatever... just kind of annoying that travelling between planets takes so long... Even with a warp on mothership it takes a good 15 minutes or so since ms pilots doesn't want to travel with only one avatar most of the time... should be other options to 'get home' than having to spend an hour in space to cross it when no warps ships are online at that time, etc. (every one of those minutes we sit doing 'nothing but waiting' in space is server time you are blowing that we could be spending more decay on - think about it that way if you need to... also makes it kinda hard when certain planets rely on lootable things so we don't want to carry em across space - example: Arkadia core alpha cards, 'gift boxes' on Rocktropia, etc. Start making that type of stuff that the Planet partners 'require' for various events, ongoing events, etc. have to be non-lootable items.)

Allow ALL items to be tradeable, including event items and items that came out of webshop boxes, hell even the viceroy should be tradeable.

Get compet deeds to start paying ASAP... they've been in game too damn long with no payout yet...

(probably enough for now since this is going beyond the scope op originally intended)

Last edited:
-remove the concept (self bound unless is a quest mission or something with no initial investment)
-let people tt pills/autopills/rings don't patronize their investment this will only create more frustration.
-introduce steps towards perma ban 24h/72h/1month/lifetime - warnings in advance.
-add consumables in combat token trader much better than you can find anywhere else so everyone will desire them.
-combat token vendor should be the key to your hunting profession make sure you spend time develop it ! :yup:
-change the stupid wave system and if you can't at least make it hard to be determined.
-encourage grinding and reward them
-encourage people to keep their skills and make them feel their skills worth something.
-create videos explaining why a 1 week avatar should stick to this game (examples will help them)
-keep a close eye on resources which can determine turnover ingame
-main events on calypso should drop unique resources and I'm sure you can find an item you can craft with them (this way everyone will join them even though they have no chance winning)
-work on social buffs but don't fucking destroy everything
-encourage team hunt somehow - apply a debuff on mob that won't affect economy
-reduce the stupid mob criticals (doesn't help anyone or make the lower coefficient)
-make pvp/shared loot more attractive ( dedicate servers with no fucking lag?)
-implement in your launcher if you don't have it already scanning ability for 3rd party software that goes along with EU -send warning for everyone who use them
-create your OWN version of entropedia/entropialife and make it available for everyone playing the game somehow not a random webpage
-create a ladder ingame with different categories all sorts of best 100 whatever (some people are competitive)
-remove the stupid "total skill points" with total tt value of your skills which is the real value of what you got.
-work on affiliate program with people willing to spend time to bring players into your game and when they do MAKE SURE THEY DON'T LEAVE.
-fire the person who introduced easter ring 2016 if you didn't by now and tell new one to see the mistake he did next time he forges whateverring2020
-work on hitboxes (most people are lazy and auto-attack so make sure when they do no stupid bug will affect their hunt)
-expand the daily mission opportunities - you have tons of stuff you can do here.
-ignore function ingame should automatically reply to the sender red message "that avatar is ignoring you"
-some colored symbol next to your name depends on your level to be identified would be cool (green for level 1?
-mentor system is really so 1995 and it doesn't encourage anyone.
-work on unreachable status to become ranged and to attack you anywhere ranged.
-If you attack a mob you can't spawn vehicle within 20 seconds or more depends on mob's speed accordingly.
-fix mob collision to prevent going unreachable (see latest BB event , eomon stalker, arkadia shared loot , RT kong event )
-mob maturities should play a role.Don't give me the impression I hunt stalker maturity for getting the same loot as young this isn't encouraging for anyone, people won't feel the need to progress.
-create events just for noobs and above noobs.
-mob regen should increase gradually if stay afk near him to prevent looting in wave (see eomon 2015)
-add more content, new mobs, bigger mobs accordingly to your [Neurobiotic Booster A10 5mg] recently introduced.Also guns?
-add bonus mob( rare mob) spawned random few times/day as a surprise for ANY hunter in this game.
-consider refine your gun into something say "unique gun fragment" and you can use that upgrading another gun with a coefficient (this way you can get rid of some guns which are too many already and improve others) but this is a very sensitive area.
-people in EU hate to see you invest time into compet or BS with no results really.Just do something to that SPACE and get 10 times more money, lol.
If you want this game to be great again people want to see things to move forward, communication etc and clear for god damn current issues.This forum is already toxic.
-too many people consider investing into deeds is much better than playing the game which is not necessarily a bad idea however if no one playing the game deeds will worth 0 so encouraging the worker who pay for the elder would be cool.
I could find more of these if you are interested.

Keep them coming!

Just like I said in another thread.
In regards of the weapons part of the topic I see it like this:
If everyone is using unlimited equipment then no one would need the limited one, the way to get around this at this point in universe is to release new Limited weapons that have increasingly better eco and/or dps than ANY Unlimited weapon. So the unlimited weapons will have the use that was initially thought (wonder where that got lost), and that it the Unlimited weapons have less eco than L ones.

There's a catch to this, if you release Unlimited blueprints for the Limited weapons then you will have again a problem with the owners, so the solution is to release Limited prints to Limited weapons that outpass any Unlimited ones.

People will click, people will shoot. Unlimited gear still kinda wins events and economy in general will be better as long as you use materials from hunting/mining.

Do this gradually and you got a solution, it can apply for weapon amps as well. Also I think the game will be more challenging after that.

I know some unlimited weapons will probably lose some markup, but most already did...

Bottom line: limited blueprints only for limited guns only at an eco rating of 3.2(the eco of imk2) and higher. Next step? Do the same with DPS.

Someone else has made a nice effort a while ago, maybe he'd like to weigh in if still around (several threads by this person):
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ality-of-Life-Time-Wasters-and-Social-Aspects

Some of my earlier suggestions - while not "tiny" things, I believe they fall within OP's request as being very concrete, not asking to (re-)invent systems, but could be implemented mechanically. All it takes is deciding to do so.

Universal Ammo for Melee, Repair:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?288131-Universal-Ammo-for-Melee-Repair/

A more interesting space map (post #65):
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...pace-in-June&p=3370459&viewfull=1#post3370459

I will repeat this one, was on my mind too, forgot to list.

- Hire economist, if not full time then at least for few lectures for your balancing manager.
- Stop crap like, partners, castles focus on your core business
- Let comunity ask you 100 question a month, each month, alow comunity chose those questions on forum ( or more if u can handle) . That Q&A must be regular
- Stop crap like compets, focus on core SF. EU is like christmas tree atm. If u want kids stuff go make another game. Stop puting all your stupid ideas into EU.
- Make whole space lootable pvp/ separate planet auctions / forbit TPing between planets tro make space thriving necessity jeopardized by piracy.
- give us normal item description with DPS/DPP/ECO precise values updated while amped etc...don;t make us test everything with fruits in TT

Last edited:
- Hire economist, if not full time then at least for few lectures for your balancing manager.

A multiplayer online game created in Sweden once had two economists from the University of Stockholm look into game economy and submit their recommendations, which were soon implemented. The number of users in said game was rising at the time. One-and-half years later, it peaked and never rose again.

Spoiler: Hattrick, and this happened in 2007-2009. (source)

Some more "tinies":

In the trade terminal, please enable buying ammo (or any stackable) for all of the remaining funds with one click. Meaning, just let me click the leftmost up arrow once, and unless I have thousands on my ped card, the number of weapon cells/whatever sets automatically to the maximum possible instead of greying out when funds are exceeded and forcing me to click through all digits with the arrows only to set the amount already known to the system. You can't even use number keys here to accelerate it. This works already in the stack split widget where the same arrows thingy is used, but obviously not as reusable module (probably was programmed later than the tt interface). Don't forget the same for downwards, i.e. the leftmost down arrow sets all digits to zero when it is on zero already. If the ped balance is larger than the value of the leftmost digit, set the maximum upon the click which would exceed it.

After a hunt, I use "merge all stacks, include other containers" out of storage to move everything I want to keep from my inventory to storage in one go. Please put both variants of the merge function (with/without other containers) into the context menu instead of the checkbox upon confirmation. Saves having to cross a lot of screen area just to do the same thing every time.

Edit: Describing this in words is probably longer than the code needed ;)

Last edited:
Back