Mindark, make us happy NOW!

Get rid of the category style of events which foster a never-skill-up environment.

FIX THE SERVERS !!!!
And when a TP location goes down without warning, bring back the ability to log in to a different server like it used to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Let us be able to AFK on our avatar as it displays a small amount of text over the avatar's head. We can go into shopkeeper mode and have some items available for sale that we can set prices on and people can buy.

As a basic feature.

Also, please let us change loot box untradables into universal ammo. Pretty please, thanks. :ahh:

Please let us refine the untradeable Starter Pack items (armor, gun, etc...) into Universal Ammo as well. I bought two packs and have extra armor, gun and FAP I can't get rid of.

:beerchug:

@zeus a regular AMA...monthly dev videos...live twitch dev AMA (...zonian adventures:)

Please restore the completed missions log for the old iron missions. The attachment to them is more than merely nostalgic, for those who put significant efforts in them it is a record of achievement. We have accepted the change, but having all traces removed as if they never existed was not expected and in retrospect is a chilling reminder of how easily a digital life can be wiped out of memory.

Please allow shop and apartment deeds to be sold in shops without a shopkeeper being needed. Alternatively, sell shopkeepers from the trade terminal so that this inconvenience won't keep estates off of the market due to fees on auction house for auctions that don't get bids, etc.

Similarly, allow vehicles and everything else that cannot be put in to an apartment or shop directly be allowed.

As the thread is about what would make us happy, I can follow up that interesting request by mastermesh. I've just bought a shop that needs 'work doing on it' (cough: the structure is invisible and only 20 out of 100 slots are active - yet it was put on auction by dev team just after the vu that seems to have broken loads of buildings). I didn't know vehicles couldn't be sold in shops, or do they also need a shopkeeper for it to work?
Anyway, it would make me happy to get those problems sorted and the functionality improved to allow vehicles to be sold (although I understand when thinking about it the possible problem of the size of the spawned vehicle and it wanting to return to storage ;) )

IN GAME
- Let us choose whether we use BLP/laser ammo, or Universal Ammo
- Give the possibility for L items to merge. It sucks to start a hunt with a 2ped in tt -gun, and having to switch all of your attachements to the next L gun. If they are the same L-gun, make them stackable = merging tt
- (un)equip plates set button
- higher lvl armatrix weapons
- new attribute missions
- I like hunting on different planets. I don't like loosing hours and hours waiting for pilots, or flying myself with a quad. I'm a hunter, not a pilot.
- Can we wear more then two rings? or perhaps put 1 ring on a necklace?
- improve the hitboxes in the gorgon spawn
- improve society system

OTHER
- improve support speed
- don't change a winning team = how much money went into development of :
* Port Atlantis - it used to be a fun hub, now it's a useless maze
* the rig - it's not bad, but the old rig was even more fun
* too many failed projects to list here (feel free to fill in...)
Basically, focus on the core business. Imagine if all of these developer hours were not wasted, and all of this money was returned into the loot pool... Player retention would be HUGE

- Can we wear more then two rings? or perhaps put 1 ring on a necklace?

you mean allow multiple pieces of jewelry and accessories, as originally intended....
index.php

I would like sound effects options that players could choose for weapons, in particular unlimited BLP and laser weapons. Some handguns sound like
someone is banging a cardboard box with a stick and it gets annoying after a while. How about sound more calming sounds like some BLP rifles have.

IN GAME
- Let us choose whether we use BLP/laser ammo, or Universal Ammo
- Give the possibility for L items to merge. It sucks to start a hunt with a 2ped in tt -gun, and having to switch all of your attachments to the next L gun. If they are the same L-gun, make them stackable = merging tt
- (un)equip plates set button
- new attribute missions
I think I found my spirit animal. The ability to make a screen button/hotkey to (un)equip armor plates is sorely needed.
:king:

Last edited:
Fix certain waves like the Bull run to where if you kill all the mobs by yourself in all 5 waves, multiple people can't just pop up for the boss and split the boss profit after you solo the whole event. Happens every time I do it.

Fix certain waves like the Bull run to where if you kill all the mobs by yourself in all 5 waves, multiple people can't just pop up for the boss and split the boss profit after you solo the whole event. Happens every time I do it.
Wavwe events in instance where you can solo or go 10ppl SK, THAT would be interesting :)
Ppl could join public or go solo... that's the only way this could be implemented

They could develop the Contribution feature way better.

Those who have been there for all phases/waves should have a way
better outcome from Boss mob in what is looted, but not tt value.
For each phase before the Boss player who reach 100% contribution should be
granted better stuff so for example one phase gives shrapnel (even though all
players get this no matter when they joined), second phase gives
oil and similar, third phase gives the chance to items and fourth gives tokens.

Triggered by yet another patch download forgotten to announce, I'd like to reiterate the suggestion to follow this company's example (under "Patch Files (Direct Download"):

https://www.mwomercs.com/game/patch-notes

Delete the game and give everyone refunds would be the best way to make everyone happy.

Definately not, maybe it would make you happy, but not me nor many other long timers who are still around.

Exactly. It would enable people to play in the category of their budget while still offering enough deterrent from total sandbagging.

Or someone could Participate in highest Category then chip out for one Category lower, then chip out for one Category lower and continue it until he participated in al Categories and maybe winning in all becaue he new a trick to refine a poo with exactly 13 fruits and one soft hide and use it on a make-up mask to gain a 50% reload speed buff as a friend of a friend told him a MA programmer did program it to behave like this....
And MA will then explain that as it was not intended and he may did it by mistake he will keep all the gained tokens etc.

How about finally fix the next mob selection to really select all mobs that are on radar visible?
How about add a second command to switch to previous mob.
How about finally fix Lag that was introduced so long time ago. It is now so long without MA attepting to fix it I can't remember if it is 6 Months or 3 years since they bugged their game with this Lag all 5 to 10 minutes.

Please, could you remove the Colonist Jumpsuit mission from the daily mission terminal and put it somewhere else. Not sure how others feel but I'm not much interested in it and find it quite annoying how it keeps getting in the way. If I don't accept it, the yellow exclamation mark is always on so I can't see the cooldown status of the actual dailies. If I accept it just to do away with that, after the few required kills it keeps popping up every time if I want to check if one of the dailies is maybe available again but there is none. (I do this because the exclamation mark indicator is not reliable when there are several missions in the terminal, something to look into eventually.)

Please remove go to fort lahar mission popup from fort fury tp.

Please can we have a search function in the notes and the ability to have them listed alphabetically or grouped as we see fit ?

Calypso: It seems improper to me that traffic is sent to private landareas via the mission log descriptions for daily hunting missions without a matching obligation of landowners to maintain a state which is accurate to the information. Current example: Thorio, probably there are more.

Under the assumption, this advertisement is also free and not initiated by the landowners but simply gathered at some point in time by MA during mission design, it seems more appropriate to create a business procedure and contractual agreement turning it into a form of paid advertisement. Landowners should at least compensate MA staff for maintaining the mission description, both initially and upon any changes, and at the same time agree to maintain their spawns accordingly, also with a view to eventual mob mixes which may make some choices difficult for players sent their way (e.g. category 3 mobs dominating a spawn given in a lower category mission description).

(Umm, this was an error. To be edited - placeholder for another idea)

Last edited:
Hi San, when a member of a mothership you can see its position in space marked with an H on the space map - ironically not its H(eight), however ;)

Reactions: San
this deserves a bump before it becomes too old...

it's never too late
to change 1's bad habits,
so shut the fuck up and
listen to those, who
still allow you to stay
as fucked up as 1 is

♥ dynamic (L)

btw i still own LV tokens but i got a huge heart, so i want more. worthless LV, i don't care. i pay tx fee! :shower:

Delete the game and give everyone refunds would be the best way to make everyone happy.
Starting to think that is the ONLY way to make anyone happy. It's all downhill from FEN.

I think this thread is better closed and these ideas made into their own threads which allow the OP the opportunity to detail out what they want and how it could be incorporated.

The best way, in my opinion, is a system within the game itself which allows us these opportunities. I've detailed this out a bit more here:

Cheers.

Back