Mindark : Please fix this Rigged persons faults and forbid him to cheat please

Status
This event is officially terminated as an official Planet Partner event.

http://neverdie.com/vrforum/114925-mmowc-league-2016-2017-controversy?_=1486697133477

So in other words, a great thing that ND worked extremely hard for and spent tons of money on is terminated because a piece of shit alt avatar sharer started crying even though he won a much better gun.

All those future prizes are now gone, and you can all thank Joda for it. And WSS and linzey, soko, messi, Nox, and whoever else sanctions the behavior of this unknown person playing Joda are all at fault too.

So thank them all...remember who it is that constantly hurts this game...they are all right there standing beside Joda.

Have fun with your ticket to the finals that you can't use anymore, Joda, you fucking idiot.

who is actually gonna start playing this championship for real world gear???

we all bought big graphics cards to run this game, no one wants another one...why not fix the problem with another more intelligent approach?

I would. I like stuff.

This event is officially terminated as an official Planet Partner event.

http://neverdie.com/vrforum/114925-mmowc-league-2016-2017-controversy?_=1486697133477

While you could have handled the situation with reimbursing LB with a prize just a bit better, maybe just make it a bit more public please do not let Joda's idiotic rant and other trolls on the forums make you think most of us dont appreciate the work you put into putting these events together.

I can imagine how much work it is and the difficulty of dealing with weird situation which can come out of nowhere like LB's was. The fact Joda is greedy and frankly an idiot in this case with his hasty assumptions should be clear to you now. Its not like the extra prize even took anything away from him or anyone he is friends with. He just made that post just to bitch. Obviously not thinking of long term results, shitting on a hand that just handed him a very nice prize.

I trully hope you reconsider canceling MMOWC it is my favorite event i have ever participated in, and i hope you dont let assholes and few forum trolls stop this from happening. I can guarantee you though who will be first to sign up and show to the event if you do run it.....

Either way thank you for a great event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Too much power given to the squeaky wheels.

ND, I just needed to make this post to ask you NOT to do this. A lot of trolls tonight with hot heads took over this thread, but we all support you and what you are doing. So please give it a night and rethink it tomorrow.

I like the idea of the event and was considering participating in the future, but I don't like the idea that he is devaluing my investment in my pet by giving them away as prizes.

I like the idea of the event and was considering participating in the future, but I don't like the idea that he is devaluing my investment in my pet by giving them away as prizes.

He is not canceling the event it will continue, but it will not be a official event anymore. The prizes will come from real life sponcers and inform of rockbucks. The official events will be organized by the ROCKtropia govement.

Reactions: Mac
Has anyone else noticed how similar the 2 "presidents" of virtual reality and USA are, just on a different scale?
* voting results had little to do with actual support (popular vote results)
* no idea on how the reality works - it was clear miles away that creating one more item if only some exist is a really bad idea for the actual event winners, banning muslims for the other hero
* both seem to be self-inflated clowns constantly boasting about their past achievements which are questionable to say the least (money inherited, university scams and failed businesses vs. multiple planets in a failed/half-failed state)
* hasty issued executive orders without thinking them through :)
(yea this is a subversion of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law but these days Trump is winning iso Hitler)
P.S.
All those hinting that Lunchbox'es injury was invented or that it was not a big deal, shame on you and speedy recovery. It has nothing to do with the actual issue that basically is the weak brain of ND.
This. For all I care it would have been ok for Neverdie to deposit 30k worth of peds and donate those instead of just create one more rare item in game and give it, not screwing up the other owners of the gun by decreasing the uniqueness.
And the best thing, the so called virtual president can still do that!

HAHAHA JODA, you just stopped you and your friends from winning more guns at the next MMOWC that isn't going to happen now...good job! Messi and Stryker and soko and others from WSS and whatever soc you are in now must love you now! Seeing that you all have the best guns, and always win the best guns in MMOWC, this costs you about 200k per event between you and them! Good job on losing 200k per event to you all! BWHAHAHAHAHAH

I never had a chance to win top prizes, and NOW you dont either...because there are none!!! HAHAHAH I LOVE IT!

Now ND won't use his own money to make good prizes for MMOWC anymore! So now you can't win any more uber guns from MMOWC because you cried and were a sore winner!!! HAHAHAHA

OMG I AM FALLING OUT OF MY CHAIR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

understand me correct, better no events at all as such crap here free guns goes to all favorites.

So in other words, a great thing that ND worked extremely hard for and spent tons of money on is terminated because a piece of shit alt avatar sharer started crying even though he won a much better gun.

All those future prizes are now gone, and you can all thank Joda for it. And WSS and linzey, soko, messi, Nox, and whoever else sanctions the behavior of this unknown person playing Joda are all at fault too.

So thank them all...remember who it is that constantly hurts this game...they are all right there standing beside Joda.

Have fun with your ticket to the finals that you can't use anymore, Joda, you fucking idiot.

im so happy that im a part of this: stoping this corruption and prizes given away to friends, thats why that kid taco is so mad, no more events, no more free items :)

Lunchbox who would have completed 18 Rounds and potentially finished in the Top 6

2017-02-09 15:55:36 [#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] He could have reached 7th

In most fairest way if you add current score + average score (3648 + (3648/17=214) = 3862 ) it maximum could be 7 and you admitted it, why you handed out prize that was on 5#??

//mg

Just wrote support latter fey days ago how MA PROMOTE AND ALOWS cheatings and now i saw this hapens again...

GG MA, just keep people who cheats and on end all good people quit and gona left cheaters to play!

Only way is to bann some people and take items back!

I did never run any jump instances. I just ran Box II and Box V. If you are going to mention my name have the correct fact. But fact is not you game I know:laugh:

Now that I have read the entire thread, I will comment and clarify a few things.

I was stabbed in the chest on the right side, literally right above my nipple. Puncture went 2 in deep approximately and was stopped by hitting my rib saving my life. (prevented it from puncture to the chest cavity and my lung.
This happened in the morning my time. If you would like to hear the story of how that happened we can discuss at some other time.

To the idiot that said a stabbing is not a serious injury, I'll let you in on a little secret.
It is a class 1 Medical Emergency. highest priority when its to the chest due to potential air in blood stream, heart, lung or major artery puncture or being severed or collapsed lung. Medical bills far exceed the value of a gun.
Just the ambulance was 1000 dollars.

It required X rays, CT Scan, Ultrasound. So ye, it's serious.

As for signing up for the event I was signed up for the first round because I anticipated everyone was saving the last round to be their gamebreaker. I didn't plan on needing to play a second round

Being so far off from game winning place- to all the people that are saying that, half of you which didn't play CL at all. You do realize there were rounds with over 900 points in 1 round? There were many many rounds of 600 points or more.

As for changing rules. I remember quite vividly when ND decided to change the rules to allow rubberbanding so slippery got points for efforts on the jump instance.

I also remember how after I bought boxes and scored 500 points, people cried instead of buying boxes and rules were changed to not allow selling boxes BUT the events prior to that JODA was buying all the boxes yet nothing was said. Not until I did the same was the complaint made and rule changed.

But the claim I was so far off from winning. I could have taken 4th or 5th place less than 400 points needed to do that. Which was clearly not hard to hit with another round.

I asked if I could do the round or do a round and NEVERDIE said he didn't want to disrupt the current scoring but something would be done. That was the end of the discussion on that.

When I logged in because I saw several on PCF advertising Prizes for sale. I was given the Gun and Arm Guards by Mind Ark.

I received no pet and made Neverdie aware that I got a gun not a pet. Apparently he and MindArk made this decision. I also offered proof of stabbing if it was necessary.

I will not point fingers of corruption to any SOC because I have proof of nothing. Things may or could look suspicious but that may or may not be the case.

The ASI and Halloween Mayhem issue. My sell thread was never taken down. I actually sold the items I wanted to sell.

As far as fairness goes. I didn't expect this as an outcome. I requested to play a round to make up for the round. Neverdie did what he thought would give the least impact to anyone else and had said something would be done even in rockchat with everyone there reading but never specified what.

I do agree that it wouldn't have had such an impact had his intent been presented fully to the participants when he decided what he would do.

As for trollers, keep on trolling we all know you have nothing better to do.

Lastly, the gun was sold to Chrissy because he had helped fund me through my rounds when I got short on peds due to bad returns and he wanted to buy the tg60 or U60 if I won either of those prizes.

I am sorry for those of you who feel you have been sleighed.

For those of you who are just here to stir shit, shame on you.

As for those of you who actually contacted me to check on me HULK included. Thank you for your concern to my wellbeing.

LB out

They uncovered corruption which is ruining Entropias reputation and economy. This is something that helps the game and community. While you spit out trolling such as:

I never had a chance to win top prizes, and NOW you dont either...because there are none!!! HAHAHAH I LOVE IT!

Now ND won't use his own money to make good prizes for MMOWC anymore! So now you can't win any more uber guns from MMOWC because you cried and were a sore winner!!! HAHAHAHA

Which is only destructive and it shows that you do only care about ruining the WSS society reputation, at the cost of promoting corruption.

Sad to hear about the injury, although that should not alter ingame competition prizes that are bound to the ingame economy. The fact is that even if ND explained himself and remove future prizes, it does not stop the fact that Mindark/PP agreed to go through with this awful corrupt decision. They continue to do bad decisions that screw Entropias reputation and it really shows how little they care about their game and customers.

moderator.jpg

Opening poster has expressed his feeling on the matter, community have had their chance to ventilate. And now that Neverdie has made his statement, and LunchBox has also replied, I see no further good coming from this thread.

Status
Back