Mindforce TT weapon option.

MA suggestion : Would be good if there were at least one Mindforce TT weapon option.

If there are any changes, they will be in the new version that they are currently developing. I imagine there will be significantly more options than there are now.

Some people claim that the items they trade will be able to use them in the new version and they are right... but... it depends on the price.
If you're buying something, I think it makes more sense for it to drop in price because of a new set of items.

I'm just saying that right now I'd buy something that I can play with until the new version, but I won't be mad even if I have to TT it for the above reason.

Not a bad idea, all kind of damage types should be avalible in a TT version, with a corresponding amp, efficency could be 70%+ to have new players not burn so much peds.

MF chips are available in quantities that oversupply the needs.
remember that implant save 2% of decay
and a chip is 4% of bullet cost

what does this mean ?
if we shot 1000 ped ammo, there is a 32 Ped chip cost.
that means that each 1000 ped shot a 110% chip cost 3 ped.....
sincerely that is 100.30% bullet cost. it is for sure enough cheap for all needs.

next tier of chips that are 104% the cost is 100.15% .....

@ sleepy : a 70% eff chip in TT would not happen, in case it would be same stats as other TT weps

No doubt MA can figure out tt stats and type but if that's too hard then at least throw a rocket launcher in there - obviously for the next version of EU.

MF chips are available in quantities that oversupply the needs.
remember that implant save 2% of decay
and a chip is 4% of bullet cost

what does this mean ?
if we shot 1000 ped ammo, there is a 32 Ped chip cost.
that means that each 1000 ped shot a 110% chip cost 3 ped.....
sincerely that is 100.30% bullet cost. it is for sure enough cheap for all needs.

next tier of chips that are 104% the cost is 100.15% .....

@ sleepy : a 70% eff chip in TT would not happen, in case it would be same stats as other TT weps

Of course it wont, it should though, the cycle is so low anyway so it wouldnt have any impact in the big scheme of things. But would be a good way to retain newer players.

Also the TT implant should be lower value.. 22 ped is alot for someone starting out..

throw in a plasma rifle
Also the TT implant should be lower value.. 22 ped is alot for someone starting out..
yep.... or just remove the requirement for using an implant to use chips.

Back