MindStar Media Celebration Event

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
MSM-EventBanner-600.jpg

This event is a celebration of not only the launching of the MSM website and the new direction we are headed, but also to honor those who have been incredibly patient and supportive of our efforts. It's been quite a while since we've had one of our fabulous and crazy-ass parties, and we just wanted to show our appreciation by hosting a multi-tiered event with a few surprises thrown in for good measure.

Part 1 --- takes place on Calypso
Part 2 and Part 3 --- takes place on Arkadia

It's a free event, and transportation from Calypso to Arkadia to Calypso is provided.

Check out all of the details HERE ... you may not want to miss this one.
clear.png

There are a couple of announcements, and some fun stuff at the end of the article.

Bumping up the party! :yay:

Great event Ms9

I just logged on to say I had a great time at your event yesterday.

Thanks a mill

attachment.php

It was a awesome time!!!! Woot:yay: :wtg:

Last edited:
And wait until I publish the article on the front page at MSM, which should be Monday. :wise:

Between the crazy crap that happened to me at Anhithe's Longu LA at Shavante on Calypso where the event started, the weirdness aboard the Yamato as we warped to Arkadia, the wormholes from Celeste Harbour to Aakas and back, the 4-team Level 7 instance runs because of so many people, the chaos that took place at the IFN PvP ring, and the extra special space mob hunting a few of us did aboard the Yamato at the end of the day, I was pretty exhausted.

Oh, and ... can't forget my on-air blooper when I didn't know the "Lock Talk" feature was engaged. :laugh:

I just posted a special article on the front page at MSM, so I'm going to wait until some time on Monday to publish the event activities article. Stay tuned for that and all the crazy details (and photos) that made the MSM Celebration Event the place to be.

We may be planning an event for this Saturday and the Saturday after since there's no WoF, so stay tuned to MSM for any announcements about this.

We strive to make our event adventures strange, mysterious, and just plain ol' crazy-ass fun.

MSM Event - Memorable Moments

MSM-Event-Story-Banner-600.jpg

I finally finished the MSM Event article and it has been published at the MSM website on the front page, but here is a direct link to the full article - there are also a couple of short videos.

Back