News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

Can someone call balance manager please guys.I know summer vacation is long in sweden but did it start in May this year?
Its "Kristi himmelsfärd" today which is a holiday in Sweden. Some companies also therefore have a day off tomorrow.

I do not know how it is for MA, but it might be until monday for it to be a normal workday for them.

This you call event? 4.5 % tax + what MA take from our loot for what? 4 token in 1k ammo, for as long as you fool us?

I would like to congratulate whole MA dev team for all hard work they did to make this mayhem happen. Good luck to all token addicts out there xD

you wanted a "Mayhem" = here it is!
pay attentions to desires...

Mayhem for the people .. everyone can play at their level .. at what level can you play Aurli ?????

And another point .. ofc every player can participate .. I mean Aurli can be hunted by everyone !!

"I have no idea, and my interest in everything in general is declining... you better ask them how often the duty button employee makes changes". This was answered to me in the game when I asked if my return every day is different and depends on. What is your answer?

I was accompanied by a player for few months and was often reminded of the dynamic rates and its change in the game. My question is whether these rates are done in the same way as now.

~4h (dome4), ~10k ped cycled = 120ish mtokens ~4ped tax per token
Got 3 tokens in 3200 cycle myself before leaving.

Will check back later or tomorrow but these tokens do not (or were not before i left) follow traditional mayhem token rules - majority of quantity available are seemingly going to players with top dps or those with lower dps getting lucky on the wave.

update: whatever the issue was during the start of the event has been corrected - token/ped lines up with other users after second run.

Last edited:
I am getting ready to leave DSEC-9 and fly over to CP. Are the domes crowded AF? Will I get stuck in the hangar?

EDIT: it's not too bad. And the mobs are shared loot. So that's nice. I got 10 Mayhem Tokens in about 45 minutes. Dome 2 seems to be less crowded than Dome 1,

Last edited:
I like this mini event, they could have done nothing and sit on their asses like most of the time but we got this mini mayhem instead.

Maybe they could do something similar on Treasure Island this summer, and help solve the hunter saturation problems that we suffer every year.

Well, good luck in there and have fun ! Thx for the event @Ludvig|MindArk

Hey, the drop rate is better than 8GB RAM at DSEC-9...

Katie appreciates the generous player contributions to her share portfolio.

Great event 10/10 would idly collect CP payouts again.

Yes, the tax applies normally.

@Vakaravix , I am not exactly sure what you're asking? Could you perhaps clarify what your question is?
Ok. Why cant the tax be reduced for the event to zero? Other events that are deed related don't have tax.

Why not have token drop rate adjusted to 1 every other mob in high level domes and maybe 1 in 10 in lower domes. That's similar in structure to other mayhem droprates in cat 5 and cat 10.

At a minimum spice up the loot

Wouldn't recommend anyone to grind on this event. 4.5% tax is just madness. I only do it to work on cave access and get some bonus tokens in the process...
Around 70 PED cycle per token here (more than 3 PED tax/token).

Mini Mayhem 101

1) If you are 1 rare token short from your dream gear : Grind like you have no mayhem until Oct.

2) If you are 2 rare tokens short from your dream gear : Grind some (wish me luck!)

3) If you have 0 rare token and couple of thousand M-token gear : Stay the F out.

Chill, as much as you complain about how shitty this mini mayhem is, there are ppl who are desperate for 1 rare token LOL (not me)
Can't always satisfy everyone with only 5 days...

Can confirm after returning that whatever the issue with tokens were at the start of the event has been addressed.

Comparing my logs to spreadsheets from halloween/xmas/easter the token rate is on par with normal monsters from mayhem instances and scale based on monster level.

Keep in mind that your mayhem tokens per hour may seem lower if you were previously calculating the bonus 2 tokens per hour from bosses or the bonus tokens from the 10 stage daily mission.

Also imagine that token/hr is much lower if your dps is low and the mobs are regenerating a lot of health resulting in higher relative cost per kill (bad effective dpp).

tldr: These are standard token drop rates without any bonuses from bosses, daily missions, redulite mission, 0 boxes, some standard mob drops instead of shrapnel. Add 4.5% tax from CP domes.

Back