News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Mini-Mayhem-2022_crop.jpg

Mini Mayhem at Crystal Palace​

Ready your gear and weapons, an opportunity to gain more Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens has arrived!

Mini Mayhem is located at Crystal Palace. Mini Mayhem is a shorter version of the regular seasonal Mayhems and is available for everyone. Hunting any maturity level of Aurli and Kreltin in the domes provides a chance to loot Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens.

In addition, Consul Tiberius Calderon is once again back on Calypso looking for goods to export back to Earth and will be placing auction purchase orders for some alien related items during the event.

Event Dates​

• Thursday, May 26, 10:00 UTC - Mini Mayhem 2022 Begins
  • Monday, May 30, 13:00 UTC - Mini Mayhem 2022 Ends
Happy hunting and may the loot be with you!

Originally Posted Here

Like it! Nice!
Shame I won’t be on, love Aurli

There are going to be minimal mobs and/or the servers are going to crash if the domes/caves arent instanced with all the people shooting...

Last edited:
prepare for KS'ing all other the place :D

Thank you MA to let us pay 5% taxes to get some tokens

this could have a sense just if there is a same time zeroing tax policy

i think they laughing at us, and is not a bad thing, shows they still have humor

"for all the bitches whining all over the forum we're presenting to u the ini mini money mo ..... Pumy Mahem, the Summer hot event" .. :cheer::clap::yay: lol

:banana:

That would be a sad moment for CP deed owners... xD

Yeah no. This would literally be MA giving deed owners a middle finger lol

Guess i pass, like 4.5% extra tax, no boxes, no daily mission tokens, will be crowded like hell with nonstop arguing about spawned mobs, better dont even bother with it for that 2-3k tokens i could farm.

Bertha is being a bit fussy, but it should hopefully be shared by her soon as well.
Please come back soon Bertha! Can you please answer these question too?
  • What did you do to stop this from being a horrible killsteal fest?
  • If spawns are increased too much, what about lag? 50 people looting in a dome is going to be horrific, not even talking about mobs.

"5% of revenue is allocated for fertilizer costs, event prizes, and other estate maintenance and improvements.
  • Is this considered the first official CP event? So revenue made is used to give out mayhem tokens????
  • Can people create their own instance? That's the only way this event can be successfull IMO.

Last edited:
I hope they increase the spawn rates/dome sizes. Otherwise it will be like the old days when it was green dots all over the place and some scatterted reds.

common.... walk with me on this

i can feel it... is there to be taken, lol

private cave and broods all over :whisper: easy peasy, and i finally get the chance to finish that darn codex on Broods. and some bones on top of it would make my days ,

isn't this utopic?

:banana:

Just drop 1-2 imp faps from kreltins and whole world would be there, even the eve online players will switch to cp :D

PS: for f sake give that man some rare tokens :)

Hello everyone, I usually don't type on stuff like this but have to point out something. I have watched deeds for some time now and it is funny how CP deeds were sold in "decent amounts" for up to 17 peds per deed in same time when TI deeds could not be sold for cca 9.5 peds per deed and in that time TI payed the same or even more than CP. About a month later we have a situation where we have a mini mayhem on CP. Question for officials - will mayhem go into CP deeds?!? And if they will who is gonna check was there any inside information trading. At the moment when I typed this I have 1250 TI deeds so it is not that I need to buy them or sell or manipulate in any way (not rage question since I don't have a lot lock in deeds).Also gonna leave a suggestion to make it on MA land on Calypso but we all know they wont change it, still sounds kinda fair. Thank you for understanding and looking forward to your response. Gl everyone and see you on mini I guess :)

this can't be a real thing. like no way lmfao

how we gonna fit 500+ people inside of aurli/kreltin domes? those spawns are ass as it is

also... mayhem on a taxed area? like wtf is this shit? literally just don't have a mayhem i don't understand.

This seems to me like an attempt to combat "afk-botting" inside mayhem instances. Now people will have to pay attention, because there will be 711 other players shooting mobs... on your radar.

Absolute mayhem indeed lmao.

adding some tax on top of mayhem is just a brilliant idea too.... :D

This seems to me like an attempt to combat "afk-botting" inside mayhem instances. Now people will have to pay attention, because there will be 711 other players shooting mobs... on your radar.

Absolute mayhem indeed lmao.

adding some tax on top of mayhem is just a brilliant idea too.... :D
it seemingly will also allow for 'support teams' to have one avatar loot more tokens/rare tokens

I mean. Come on there will only be about 5-10 people hunting.

Rest won’t risk being found out about bot software..

Back