News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

I hope they tought about this and did something to the spawn/respawn rate..

I hope they increase the spawn rates/dome sizes. Otherwise it will be like the old days when it was green dots all over the place and some scatterted reds.

I've asked the team, and they confirmed that the spawns will be increased during the event!

Thank you MA to let us pay 5% taxes to get some tokens

this could have a sense just if there is a same time zeroing tax policy
You seriously think there is a difference between CLD revenue tax and CP revenue tax?

CLD if you remember is approx 1.2 million USD in revenue for MA AND another 1.2 million USD revenue for players, this is all of "non tax" Calypso revenue...including Mayhem, as the CLD payout reflects, every season.

MA is the only company that gives you the player the opportunity to own a piece of the same pie they do.
MA is giving CP deed owners a nice little boost for their investment instead of CLD/MA this time around is all.
This is a good thing that MA is doing for the health of deeds, keep in mind MA only gets static management fee for CP revenue.
This is them doing thier duty to those deed holders to get a boosted return.

Consumer confidence in an asset is important, without small injections like events to help boost investors then overall confidence drops which is bad for the game as a whole, no matter where you decide to support.

The game is not a hope you HOF past the tax game, its a use the loot you did get to make markup game. Markup will not happen without players, and players wont come without confidence.

This is a good move even though most people don't seem to understand how the deeding process works.

Last edited:
You seriously think there is a difference between CLD revenue tax and CP revenue tax?

CLD if you remember is approx 1.2 million USD in revenue for MA AND another 1.2 million USD revenue for players, this is all of "non tax" Calypso revenue...including Mayhem, as the CLD payout reflects, every season.

MA is the only company that gives you the player the opportunity to own a piece of the same pie they do.
MA is giving CP deed owners a nice little boost for their investment instead of CLD/MA this time around is all.
This is a good thing that MA is doing for the health of deeds, keep in mind MA only gets static management fee for CP revenue.
This is them doing thier duty to those deed holders to get a boosted return.

This is a good move even though most people don't seem to understand how the deeding process works.
This event will still pay out to cld. Just we get fucked on tt returns harder due to tax to pay out cp deed owners

I've asked the team, and they confirmed that the spawns will be increased during the event!
so there will be more players than mobs?

i bet servers will be down when 200 300 500 players will be there :D

i have one ENIAC if helps :D

@ Forgo i disagree with your statement
based on MA statements, LA Taxes are ON TOP of the hunting fees that contribute to the CLD and such
that is your interpretation that clashed with official statements
and if i cant trust an official statement on how game cost are , i would just close account today

I think it's a great idea even if I do understand some concerns.
Even before Ludvig post it was obvious they would tweak spawn.

People talk about NTI but let's remember this is a mini mayhem and it look like a trial of a new format. I doubt all the "mini mayhem" will take place on CP. There will probably be a rotation and it just make sense to try it in CP first.
was there any inside information trading.
There is inside information trading even at the convenience store man... It happen everywhere. Can you ppl get over it ?
will mayhem go into CP deeds
Of course it will, their whole share system wouldnt work and come crashing down if they could cut ownership of CP shares, CLD or AUD for event.
That's the whole point of the event being there.
"decent amounts" for up to 17 peds per deed in same time when TI deeds could not be sold for cca 9.5 peds
The difference is that CP is a sure investment and TI is was a joke. I didnt buy a single share because I knew that if you screw a big EU investor for so long to strike a deal selling his land as shares to double dip on the insult you only have jokes of investor that voted "I dont care if you do the same to me". Thus, everyone who bought casted their vote supporting these action and will see their investment turn the same as the one who invested enough to keep this game going but got lashed out all the same in the end. Every market work the same! Even Walmart! If they sell bad faith and everyone buy it. Walmart sell more bad faith. Treasure island always been what it was.. A once a while bored player hunting entity and the occasional miner that wanna play "Dodge the oil drop" on enmatters. What could make TI more hunted than other lands ? Once you named all the possibilities, you will know that those alternatives all exist elsewhere and are more convenient or would just make land owners angry as MA destroy their prime investors. Truth is, TI had it's peak of curiosity and at best it provide in it's peak the same as a poorly paying CP share. It's nowhere as valuable and you cannot compare a share in it's curiosity phase vs one in a temporary down phase to call them the same.

CP only lost it's flair for a while because many that farm there are busy farming new plates that were released just to go back to CP.
CP has a history of it's spending and the reliability of what it is. From the new engine that will bring more player = more 5b plates needed to the big hof it can provide, there no lacking of reasons to go there.

based on MA statements, LA Taxes are ON TOP of the hunting fees that contribute to the CLD and such
While Im not taking sides and do think overall return is lower on taxed land(Why ? Unsure...)
Couldnt the hunting fee for land owners be fertilizer ? MA doesnt seem to pay for fertilizer and could just as well be the "hunting fee" being payed to generate the mobs. Another devious way to claim non profit on earned peds(USD) in a cycle of more peds locked in = more peds owed = less income taxes on profit.
They never really say that you pay the taxes or fee. In most statement they seem to claim it come out of loot. They never really say "your loot" either as there is no personal loot. Just that "it's missing" from the loot table or calculation.

Sometime it's really hard to define what MA is really saying. Fact is... What Im saying is just another interpretation of the same statements without even being a fact.

Here something interesting...
During mayhem and migration you can pick a TON of fruits and dung on caly but the other planets are generally dry after event ran 1 week+ and for at least 2-3 weeks after. Are fruits and dung free ? I dont think so... I think they are spending based on the planet they spawn. Everything is calculated in this game.. Fertilizer could be just hunting fee.

I think it's a great idea even if I do understand some concerns.
Even before Ludvig post it was obvious they would tweak spawn.

People talk about NTI but let's remember this is a mini mayhem and it look like a trial of a new format. I doubt all the "mini mayhem" will take place on CP. There will probably be a rotation and it just make sense to try it in CP first.

There is inside information trading even at the convenience store man... It happen everywhere. Can you ppl get over it ?

Of course it will, their whole share system wouldnt work and come crashing down if they could cut ownership of CP shares, CLD or AUD for event.
That's the whole point of the event being there.

The difference is that CP is a sure investment and TI is was a joke. I didnt buy a single share because I knew that if you screw a big EU investor for so long to strike a deal selling his land as shares to double dip on the insult you only have jokes of investor that voted "I dont care if you do the same to me". Thus, everyone who bought casted their vote supporting these action and will see their investment turn the same as the one who invested enough to keep this game going but got lashed out all the same in the end. Every market work the same! Even Walmart! If they sell bad faith and everyone buy it. Walmart sell more bad faith. Treasure island always been what it was.. A once a while bored player hunting entity and the occasional miner that wanna play "Dodge the oil drop" on enmatters. What could make TI more hunted than other lands ? Once you named all the possibilities, you will know that those alternatives all exist elsewhere and are more convenient or would just make land owners angry as MA destroy their prime investors. Truth is, TI had it's peak of curiosity and at best it provide in it's peak the same as a poorly paying CP share. It's nowhere as valuable and you cannot compare a share in it's curiosity phase vs one in a temporary down phase to call them the same.

CP only lost it's flair for a while because many that farm there are busy farming new plates that were released just to go back to CP.
CP has a history of it's spending and the reliability of what it is. From the new engine that will bring more player = more 5b plates needed to the big hof it can provide, there no lacking of reasons to go there.
If you can get over inside information trading, so can everyone... After that we can get over the exploits... After that we can get over Auction being rigged... After that we can no longer ban ppl for anything... And for the chery on the top we can get over if they just send us the monthly bill and turn off the game... Not sure how to point out that there is no rage from me just a shout out for individual conscience on time!

@ Forgo i disagree with your statement
that is your interpretation that clashed with official statements
and if i cant trust an official statement on how game cost are , i would just close account today
This seems right to me. I believe that CP is set up and operated as an LA, owners receiving a share of the LA tax revenue. This is clearly not the same as CLD or TI deeds.

So in past we did events on lands with 100 hunters. Spawn got bugged and it didnt work.

Ludvig they fixed this by any chance ?

This is sooooo effed up...i dont know if i should cry or laugh...

Last edited:
Ludvig, My or whatever Mindark support is called...

Are Forgery correct or is he just saying these things because he own a Land Area?

This feels like they read the whining on the forum about no mayhem and saw one post saying "what about cp event" and then they thought hm let's milk 4.5% extra tax and add some mayhem tokens/rare tokens to lure players in on a 4 day event. Absolutely silly. It would be funny if they made the respawns shared loot too. Then people would bot in the open too for their maximized milking opportunity. The only true thing here, is that it will actually be MAYHEM on those spawns and probably a lot of crashes too. :ROFLMAO:

how do you think normal mayhem works…. Every instance doesn’t sit on a new sever…

Not sure how to point out that there is no rage from me just a shout out for individual conscience on time!
It's not about rage, it's not even about it being right or wrong. I dont like it, you dont like it and Bob from Nunavut doesnt like it either. He told me while he was eating a seal in his igloo.
It's just that you ask if there was or not. There always will and will be. It just suck but it's what it is.
There probably played characters that have no withdraw rights but do like in dating sites. Are there to only stimulate the engine(game/dating).
There may even be investors that did way less than claimed because MA placed them as flags of promising investment.
I dont wanna start that debate but who know how many streamers get MA income ? We dont... Many games do it.
NI asked many to sell their soul to write their story and make publicity for what was just a bugged planet with invisible walls and provided a overrated armor part for collecting souls.

I know players who tested crafts and items before they were released.. I known players who got to test the loot of mobs before the change was even announced ending drying the pool of what others could have looted.. I know, I know.. Some information come from testing and other is just a friend who work at MA and sell tips for $$$. Not saying it happen or not, but I havnt seen any business that can claim to be making good money while having 0 corruption in it's root. Be it by design or not.

About any mmo, online action rpg or even shooter with rare skins. There is no lack of "This item exist before it should" or "This player bought all the X because he knew the incoming change". How come very few players have seemingly infinite CUHOF key bp ?

As to why CP will always be worth more. CP was a sell. People really hesitated and considered a long time(before they got out) and still took nearly 3 days to sell.
TI was a hype. There was no background history for a land change. It was pure lust. "It's caly, it's gonna work". There not even a logic there. It's caly.. It's not gonna work because you can find untaxed version easy and many mobs cant fit that place as it would hurt the land investors.
TI is like that new girl who look perfect but you cant stop to think for yourself "Why has this girl had 73 boyfriends leave her ?"
Proof ? It sold in like 30 min for no reasons.

TI was a hype. There was no background history for a land change. It was pure lust. "It's caly, it's gonna work". There not even a logic there. It's caly.. It's not gonna work because you can find untaxed version easy and many mobs cant fit that place as it would hurt the land investors.
respectfully NTI is untaxed, faulty logic

respectfully NTI is untaxed, faulty logic
I should know/remember that! I used to mine there. Make it even worse for taxed area if they use their DNA in rotation for free!
Also, taxes seem to yield more than land/planet profit per ped spent. This degrade the value quite a bit for long term.

It's not about rage, it's not even about it being right or wrong. I dont like it, you dont like it and Bob from Nunavut doesnt like it either. He told me while he was eating a seal in his igloo.
It's just that you ask if there was or not. There always will and will be. It just suck but it's what it is.
There probably played characters that have no withdraw rights but do like in dating sites. Are there to only stimulate the engine(game/dating).
There may even be investors that did way less than claimed because MA placed them as flags of promising investment.
I dont wanna start that debate but who know how many streamers get MA income ? We dont... Many games do it.
NI asked many to sell their soul to write their story and make publicity for what was just a bugged planet with invisible walls and provided a overrated armor part for collecting souls.

I know players who tested crafts and items before they were released.. I known players who got to test the loot of mobs before the change was even announced ending drying the pool of what others could have looted.. I know, I know.. Some information come from testing and other is just a friend who work at MA and sell tips for $$$. Not saying it happen or not, but I havnt seen any business that can claim to be making good money while having 0 corruption in it's root. Be it by design or not.

About any mmo, online action rpg or even shooter with rare skins. There is no lack of "This item exist before it should" or "This player bought all the X because he knew the incoming change". How come very few players have seemingly infinite CUHOF key bp ?

As to why CP will always be worth more. CP was a sell. People really hesitated and considered a long time(before they got out) and still took nearly 3 days to sell.
TI is like that new girl who look perfect but you cant stop to think for yourself "Why has this girl had 73 boyfriends leave her ?"
Proof ? It sold in like 30 min for no reasons.
What an eccentric performance...

it seemingly will also allow for 'support teams' to have one avatar loot more tokens/rare tokens
i don't think MA even thought about this. you simply create a team and change loot distribution to one leader gets all and then that person now gets the equivalent of 1600 dps of tokens lmfao.

There's no way this was thought through by more than 2 people in a 10-minute span before getting posted. there are serious issues with this "mini mayhem" that need addressed. stop goofing things up. either do them the right way or just don't have an event. i'd rather have no events than more botched/exploitable half-assed releases.

@Ludvig|MindArk

i don't think MA even thought about this. you simply create a team and change loot distribution to one leader gets all and then that person now gets the equivalent of 1600 dps of tokens lmfao.

There's no way this was thought through by more than 2 people in a 10-minute span before getting posted. there are serious issues with this "mini mayhem" that need addressed. stop goofing things up. either do them the right way or just don't have an event. i'd rather have no events than more botched/exploitable half-assed releases.

@Ludvig|MindArk
Unfair if having friends can give you a benefit in EU

Isnt DPS service already a thing in Mayhem ? Not sure what this really change. Then again I dont mayhem that much

Nice to see event on CP 3 years after shares sale, i am sure shares holders will be happy, also great to see Mindark stand up behind post they made before shares sale
  • 95% of revenue is paid as dividends to shareholders.
  • 5% of revenue is allocated for fertilizer costs, event prizes, and other estate maintenance and improvements.

There's no way this was thought through by more than 2 people in a 10-minute span before getting posted.
I think you underestimate the spread of meetings such as 'The Expert' one on youtube all around the world and probably at MA time and time again. But yeah, it's another reason why someone such as JBK and various others should be consulted first before "non-player" devs decide stuff.

so
KS teams can kill a monster in front of you at 5x uber dps
lag will be at limit of zero frame rate
disconnection risk reigns
4.5tax applys

this is worse than marcimes "event"... i keep grinding meta points. for me it is case closed.

:handgun:
event without macro?

Back