News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

Tokens have definitely been dropping, and we are keeping an eye on the spawns so we can make adjustments as needed.
Tokens are not dropping enough IF they are... On discord with 10 people and no one looted one.

Tokens have definitely been dropping, and we are keeping an eye on the spawns so we can make adjustments as needed.
Cycled about 1k ped ammo so far and not a single one. Are only rare tokens dropping? If not then the ordinary mayhem tokens is too low for hunting with 4.5% tax..

Just asked everyone whos been in dome 3 for an hr, everyone has gotten zero tokens. So who are they dropping to exactly?

We mean tokens from mobs, not from boxes :p

Ok they're dropping now: [System]: You received [Mayhem Token] x (1) Value: 0.0000 PED

I don't always believe individual players here, but I suggest to Ludvig that he discloses what order of magnitude of drops he thinks is happening, and if that is even remotely balanced. Lots of viewers right now (37) ...
As for adjusting mob density, is someone with the right 'powers' going to actively adjust? You have an automatic spawn adjuster subroutine available, don't you? At least have that running ...

Jast saw first token drop after 1000 peds shoot, second one too

Waste of pills at this rate, one single token in @2k cycled over an hour between domes 1,3 and 4
90% eff and 135% crit with 8% crit chance (high dpp FEN LP-70 (L))
90k more hours to go....

Ok, live report appears to be a batch of tokens has entered the pool. Next live report in how many mins that the batch has dried up again?

I can confirm that tokens are dropping. Have received 2 in total so droprate is not very high.

Right, I've spoken with the team, and there was an issue with the token drop rate early on, which has been fixed now.
If this is the droprate as intended it's much lower than mayhem and not really worth it for the 4.5% tax BTW

Fix the drop rate again, everybody got 2-3 tokens 11 minutes ago and after they stopped dropping again... FFS amators working there?

2000ped shot. 2 tokens. 55% return. Get LOST. Seriously pissed.

3 tokens so far...

Fix the drop rate again, everybody got 2-3 tokens 11 minutes ago and after they stopped dropping again... FFS amators working there?

They still drop, just not near enough

Getting the impression there is a maximum token per wave that can go out to an area that is normally not reached in individual instances... just getting scammed since we are all in same area :cry:

I am ONLY looting tokens after wave

Please address if drop rate is intentional so I can leave :D

~70-100 ped of tax per token is unacceptable.

Stop hunting people, and stop posting here about the event. Why are you hunting when you know the conditions are not fair?

1K ped cycle/Token, and then add 4.5% Tax upon that.
Drop the shooting and make your voice heard that way. If people won't participate in bad events, MA are not going to make bad events.

Back