Mini Mayhem - Thanks Argonaut Giving

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Mini Mayhem is coming to Planet Calypso! Grab a chance to accumulate Mayhem Tokens while expanding your waistline with turkey and gravy.

Mini Mayhem is a shorter version of the regular seasonal Mayhem events and is available for everyone. Participating in this event gives you the opportunity to gain Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens in different locations during a shorter time period than seasonal Mayhems.

Argonauts of all maturities have the chance to drop Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens in addition to their normal loot. Argonaut spawns can be found near Ashi, Atlas Haven, Cape Corinth, Camp Caravan, Fort Ithaca, Jason Centre, and Minopolis.

There is also a rumor that higher maturities Argonauts have received a graphical update.

Event Dates:​

• Thursday, Nov. 24, 10:00 UTC - Mini Mayhem begins.
  • Monday, Nov. 28, 13:00 UTC - Mini Mayhem ends.

Happy Thanksgiving and may the loot be with you!

Argos are fun :D Nice mini event

...to view discussions earlier than this, go to... nah!
But genuine question: was the CP event that got quite a bit of action also one of these mini mayhem token events? Or was the bonus reason for doing it something else?

it seems to me that those are additional spawns.. if all drop i claim the outpost NE of Twin peaks :)

file:///E:/Download/Calypso_Explorer_Map.pdf

If the bloke running Switzerland set a 2% tax for max maturity and density he would probably make a bit of money.I don’t know of a similarly dense spawn that a mod nano blade could keep up with. Depends what mindark do regarding extra spawns.

Also. Add some limited Argonaut claws to the loot. Weak for small ones, strong for the big ones. Let us beat these bastards with the body parts of their fallen comrades, and train some power fist at the same time. This would make the event 10x cooler.

How about the leumed? Maybe I'm mistaken but weren't those argo bosses?

If the bloke running Switzerland set a 2% tax for max maturity and density he would probably make a bit of money.I don’t know of a similarly dense spawn that a mod nano blade could keep up with. Depends what mindark do regarding extra spawns.
*buys 2.0 weapon to gain extra 2%, goes to 2% taxed land to give that 2% to land owner xD

*buys 2.0 weapon to gain extra 2%, goes to 2% taxed land to give that 2% to land owner xD
Not something I would do but could be worth it to some people who are racing for a vendor pull and want to inflict as much damage as possible.

Ohhhhhh I like Argos!!!

:yay:

index.php

Nice, nice.

Nice one..i like argos and the option that every maturity is involed on more spawns

Post says all maturities, are these counted?
@Ludvig|MindArk @My|MindArk

To expand on this question... Does this include all the elite argonauts? And what about these named argonauts we had:
Rarkash
Mesis
Ludark
Leumed
Agrash

Would be awesome to see/hunt these again! We've had them for the FEN event ofcourse.

I wish there was an event with like Mutated PLUMATERGUS, TRILOMITE, SCABOREAS, MORSUSILEX, PRANCER, REPESILEX or any other low spawn mobs out there so that we could get more codex done :)

I wish there was an event with like Mutated PLUMATERGUS, TRILOMITE, SCABOREAS, MORSUSILEX, PRANCER, REPESILEX or any other low spawn mobs out there so that we could get more codex done :)

That is boring, we need fun events, like Feffoid pit mini mayhem, imagine the fun when 100-200 players there, or even better, Berycled nest mini mayhem.

no need to race or rush, all will be restocked or replaced by better gear.

That is not really true. There will be restock yes, but not unlimited quantity.
For example, there are like 10+ peoples collecting tokens for BC-80, but wont be more than 1 or 2 added with the next restock.

That is not really true. There will be restock yes, but not unlimited quantity.
For example, there are like 10+ peoples collecting tokens for BC-80, but wont be more than 1 or 2 added with the next restock.
clue is in "replaced by better gear".... happened in past 1000% will happen in future :) ...

Reactions: Mac
no need to race or rush, all will be restocked or replaced by better gear.
Every additional weapon that is pulled results in an overall devaluation of the weapon market. So the motive still remains to get in quick, pull and make bank before other competitors do. Whether that’s worth paying a tax for, that’s up to each hunter.

clue is in "replaced by better gear".... happened in past 1000% will happen in future :) ...

I only see 1 replaced by better gear in last vendor update. The LP-40 got a better ranged version with the gauss perfected.
All other new additions were like a new different weapon, but not a "better" version of something.

There is no new better laser rifle instead of LR60
There is no new better blp carbine instead of BC80
There is no new better laser pistol instead of LP100
There is no new better blp pistol instead of BP70 or BP110.

Well, ok, i would accept the modblade as a better version of LB-40 too, so 2 new better gear than.

Back