Mini Mayhem - Thanks Argonaut Giving

I only see 1 replaced by better gear in last vendor update. The LP-40 got a better ranged version with the gauss perfected.
All other new additions were like a new different weapon, but not a "better" version of something.

There is no new better laser rifle instead of LR60
There is no new better blp carbine instead of BC80
There is no new better laser pistol instead of LP100
There is no new better blp pistol instead of BP70 or BP110.

Well, ok, i would accept the modblade as a better version of LB-40 too, so 2 new better gear than.
there will be, no stress :)

Well let's look at the positives:
1) not held on CP like last year where 15 players joined and my screen literally froze.
2) a mob that is much loved by all of us, I am sure, is being brought back to be loved again with a visual update.
3) chance to loot a rare token? Maybe... still struggling here but I will try to keep at it and loot 1 god knows when, sorry I meant MA knows when.
4) time to get together with some soc hunts or team hunts maybe, they are becoming a thing of the past from my perspective and I don't like that.

That being said, good luck to everyone! I am sure we will enjoy this well arranged (finally) mini-mayhem! 😁🤝🤓

That is not really true. There will be restock yes, but not unlimited quantity.
For example, there are like 10+ peoples collecting tokens for BC-80, but wont be more than 1 or 2 added with the next restock.
And, you know this, how exactly? :unsure:

Also, did it never happen before? Or has it happened already since the beginning or project entropia?

And, you know this, how exactly? :unsure:

Also, did it never happen before? Or has it happened already since the beginning or project entropia?

Which part you mean?

Peoples collecting for, i just have 3 closer ingame friend who collecting for BC80, plus me, plus other peoples i talked with told me they are going for it, peoples wrote it in PCF forum, plus many more can be, total number probably way more than 10 peoples.

There were 1 refill at HW, revive of mayhem and mayhem vendor refill, new items, but they only have added 1-2 new pieces for the low or out of stock guns, big ammount was only the new items.
There were 1 refill right after at MM, again just 1-1 more per item where it was needed.

There will be a refill sooner or later, maybe again before MM, that could be an yearly refill time, could be not, who knows atm, we will see at start of MM, but we cannot really expect more than 1-2 per pieces for existing weapons.

i cannot see the point why limiting
it is pretty clear that pulling an item is not for free, a token is every 60..90 ped (including daily missions) so it has a cost for the pullerr in term of TT losses because as we all know MM has rarely a MU drop.
so we got first point... every say BP110 is at least 40k ped SINKING to game, so it is 4000 USD for MA because the tokens disappear
from that point on it is MU circulating between players
a fresh owner that wires 10k usd or 20k for some items to buy is a 30% save 70% PED Seniiorage for MA
so every weapon bears 15000 USD to MA as a profit (Balance account wise)
plus that new owner will have to rise his ped card on ammo side, say at least another 20k ....50k ammo reserves and it is another 5000 (3500 seniorage)
being this the case, not refilling is a stupid way to behave from MA that forfeiits thousands of dollar of profit in PED Seniorage terms.

The point should be in case how low can value go
(see my post on baseline, under some valuies it is better to sell pills)
i see BC30 disregarded because cost too much in token terms
bp110 in great demand because of its stats are a good upgrade
lp100 instant sale if refilled
normal nano blades were a fail, no one wanted a "less-than BIS" melee upgrade , they should be taken off and a PLASMA PISTOL "Perfected 0x0" or a "Marco hunter edition" to have same weapon (lower stats LOL than officers.

Reactions: jak
Do we get some extra spawn of argonaut tomorrow,
I’d like to know the same, still haven’t quite decided where I will be spending the next couple of days.

Im worried also about spawns and players with range since im melee.

Every additional weapon that is pulled results in an overall devaluation of the weapon market. So the motive still remains to get in quick, pull and make bank before other competitors do. Whether that’s worth paying a tax for, that’s up to each hunter.
I'd like to respectively disagree with this and say, the vendor is still incredibly limited even if fully stocked. Limited by rare token drops and some needing as much as 4 rares for a single pull! And many people are not happy with just one amazing weapon. The vendor weapons are collectively the best in game, and despite what's been said over the past year about weapon prices dropping soon, they seem to only have increased.
I for one, haven't even made a single vendor pull in all my time here. The ones who do make the pulls know the value of what they have and see no reason to sell for less. IMO, MA could fully restock the vendor and the value of the items wouldn't bat an eye.

No bias here, I don't own a mayhem wep, or even a FEN weapon.

I would love a NON-rare token needed Bind-on- Pick (Bind on PULL?) version of the items.
so the grinders can pull with dedication, no luck involved, and traders can pull if lucky

I would love a NON-rare token needed Bind-on- Pick (Bind on PULL?) version of the items.
so the grinders can pull with dedication, no luck involved, and traders can pull if lucky
This would proceed to destroy the market value of tradeable items in game anyways...unless you made it just as hard to get as non-bound items...then we are back to square one lol

This would proceed to destroy the market value of tradeable items in game anyways...unless you made it just as hard to get as non-bound items...then we are back to square one lol
who said that a in game value must be protected? MU is by gamers, MA ssures only TT
and sorry but... this would be just like Vioceroy, just make it a little less than standard one, no rare ionvolved and gg all can use their tokens

MU is by gamers, but with out MU there is no gamers. So while MA does not guarantee MU it is certainly in thier best interest to maintain MU.
Exactly. Players in EU are motivated by profit. MA knows this, so not destroying MU is key to MA's survival.

who said that a in game value must be protected? MU is by gamers, MA ssures only TT
and sorry but... this would be just like Vioceroy, just make it a little less than standard one, no rare ionvolved and gg all can use their tokens
For the record , Viceroy has a mu built into the mission that goes to PP.
I know this isn't your point , but it always grinds me its there.

GL everyone!

level 55 mob does 700 damage no crit.
Either make it level 700 where it does reflect threat level or adjust damage for us players too don't keep it just for officials only.

Yes, for all non-instanced events we do new spawns of the specific mob/creatures. :)
Can you amp up respawn rate? There's barely enough mobs for even 2 people shooting in some areas.

Seems like you need either friends or alts to group with to withstand Shared AoE attacks

Can you amp up respawn rate? There's barely enough mobs for even 2 people shooting in some areas.

Yeah, we are keeping an eye on things and trying to boost spawns as needed.

You can also find some extra spawns at Chug's Hideout (smaller) and OLA60 (larger).

Seems like you need either friends or alts to group with to withstand Shared AoE attacks
Seems to be between 0 and 1 tokens drop from the heavy hitting boss. Not good at all!!

You can also find some extra spawns at Chug's Hideout (smaller) and OLA60 (larger).
Can you check out the Lv22 - Lv24 spawn at minopolis? Swamped with players here. I'd say spawn area needs to be 3x larger with 3x faster respawn speed.

Why would u place Ludark L71, L79 Leumed etc mixed in middle of OLA 60 spawn with L22-L24 Argonaut? Makes no logic except if you want to Troll. :devilish: At least make it 100-200m away from that spawn its good density spawn of L22-L24 argonaut but mixed with L71 Ludark..

Last edited:
The spawns kind of suck. 3.4 hunters will whittle down a spawn almost completely, then the entire area will fully respawn all at once, causing everyone to reposition or get swamped. Cant you make them behave just like literally every other mob spawn in game? Also. there is 10x boss mob spawns to every mid level spawn. I would like more range. The Warrior/Leaders are just about right for me but I find very little.

Back