Mini Mayhem - Thanks Argonaut Giving

Any chance we get more argo leader elite spawns ?

Last edited:
I'd say respawn rate at every spawn is too low

Why would u place Ludark L71, L79 Leumed etc mixed in middle of OLA 60 spawn with L22-L24 Argonaut? Makes no logic except if you want to Troll. :devilish: At least make it 100-200m away from that spawn its good density spawn of L22-L24 argonaut but mixed with L71 Ludark..
anti bot measure? :ROFLMAO:

:poke:

Clearn spawns for Big Argo at Camp Caravan , rest I check are mixed. From level 56 to 86.

why is so hard to make clear spawn for the mobs? no point to have mixed with 1 hit mobs!

Boss at MA: How to crush Iron Stone MU?
Employee of the month: Mini Mayhem - Thanks Argonaut Giving!

New Ludark Boss is cool.

Why would u place Ludark L71, L79 Leumed etc mixed in middle of OLA 60 spawn with L22-L24 Argonaut? Makes no logic except if you want to Troll. :devilish: At least make it 100-200m away from that spawn its good density spawn of L22-L24 argonaut but mixed with L71 Ludark..
i was there . i tag 4-5 away from spawn problem solved until someone comes to shoot just those 4-5

cool idea but the token rate and absence of daily token rewards, etc... doesn't make this rewarding enough to be worth the time.
- Output Amplifiers
+ Electronic Stabilizing Component
- Boxes
- Mayhem Limited Items
+ Limited Argonaut Meme Claws
-55% shrapnel
+ Eye Oil, Iron, Wool

-Redulite
-Dailies
-Bosses every 30 minutes

My overall tokens per hour (not counting redulite, dailies, and bosses) is about 23% of standard mayhem.

Weapons would actually be very underpriced if this were the standard token acquisition rate.

Did I miss anything? Finishing my argo codex and I'm out. Unfortunate. 20% of the iron could've been replaced with pyrite and we'd still be >200% by xmas.

😬

Anyone have some decent argo / argo elite locations?
idk how accurate these wiki locs are anymore, there doesn't appear to be any Elite locations listed

Edit, found outside of Ashi

Last edited:
- Output Amplifiers
- Boxes
- Mayhem Limited Items
-55% shrapnel
+ Eye Oil, Iron, Wool

-Redulite
-Dailies
-Bosses every 30 minutes

My overall tokens per hour (not counting redulite, dailies, and bosses) is about 23% of standard mayhem.

Weapons would actually be very underpriced if this were the standard token acquisition rate.

Did I miss anything? Finishing my argo codex and I'm out. Unfortunate. 20% of the iron could've been replaced with pyrite and we'd still be >200% by xmas.

😬
They could have at LEAST given us a daily for it! I hope people aren't using enhancers for this.....330% 😅😅😅

Anyone have some decent argo / argo elite locations?
idk how accurate these wiki locs are anymore, there doesn't appear to be any Elite locations listed
Try this thread for locations:

- Output Amplifiers
- Boxes
- Mayhem Limited Items
-55% shrapnel
+ Eye Oil, Iron, Wool

-Redulite
-Dailies
-Bosses every 30 minutes

😬
I will do the same. As soon as codex is done i am out. Too low token drop rate.

on the contrary, there would be less "professional pullers" anjd the price would decrease if every player need more time to grind.
more "second league" would self grind his/her weapon lowering market demand.

on the contrary, there would be less "professional pullers" anjd the price would decrease if every player need more time to grind.
more "second league" would self grind his/her weapon lowering market demand.
Uhhh if you think that a "professional puller" being able to pull one big weapon per 4 years instead of one big weapon every 1 year would drive prices down then I don't know what to say.

The intent of what I posted was not to attract weapon price shitposting though. It was to highlight that the token drop rate during this event is not worthy of being called mayhem.

Mini Mayhem is a shorter version of the regular seasonal Mayhem events and is available for everyone. Participating in this event gives you the opportunity to gain Mayhem Tokens and Rare Mayhem Tokens in different locations during a shorter time period than seasonal Mayhems.

Main Weapon= [A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved]
Amplifier= [Omegaton A105, Improved]
Armor= [Merry Mayhem 11 Thigh Guards (M)]
Right Hand Ring= [Christmas Ring 2021]
Left Hand Ring= [Easter Ring 2021]
Pet = [Tezlapod Pet] 13% Crit buff

Cost TTTT returnTT Return %

You need 2.0 weapon mate.

You need 2.0 weapon mate.
It will be tested. But couple things left to test before i think about that. Collection tokens hopefully will have enough by end of mayhem.

i think it was a joke because that rifle has same eff as bp70 lp70 lp40

Don't worry. You just need to grind more.
So, go lose some more and you will surely win 😜

• Haha
Reactions: Mac

These returns seem normal to me.
They are even quite good if I compare to mine.

You missed the whole point of what this "game" has become.
You are supposed to have had a lot of FUN while you were spending that money.

Don't forget to have fun ! :cheer:

i think it was a joke because that rifle has same eff as bp70 lp70 lp40
Yes it does. but still produce crappy results. Hopefully gaining looter levels will help. Animal Looter 55

I've lost twice as much ped as I did while completing redulite on recent Halloween mayhem. what a waste!

Reactions: Mac
There is also a rumor that higher maturities Argonauts have received a graphical update.

may the loot be with you!

oky, so...

now that the event ended,

the rumors were true and a nice surprise to see the result of design dev team, i love the way big Argo looks like, ( Agrash Leumed and other bosses ),

cant wait to see the next creature graphical update, if this was just the start i cant be more excited for the next one.

really a good job, love it
:tux:

Back