Selling: Mining Amps Level 1s-5s, and D-Class Cheap.

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Hello and welcome to my Mining Amp sales thread.

As stated in the title I am selling mining amps. Specifically level 1 and 2 Lights, level 3s, 4s, and 5s. As well as D-class amplifiers.

I like to craft to order though I do keep a small stock on hand to trade to people who just want a couple amps.

My prices fluctuate but generally speaking I am always cheaper than auction. And can match or beat shops.

Making a bulk order purchase can earn you discounts depending on size of the order and other variables.

If you bring me the materials like lyst narc alternative, etc, I have a special discount I offer for miners that bring their loot to me.

I also buy mining loot. so its a great way to sell your loot and get new amps to go mine some more. My prices are fair and competitive definitely better than trader prices as I don't buy the mining loot to resell I buy it to use, Which is what allows me to give you cheaper prices on your amps.

If you have any questions or comments please send me a pm or post here. And if you would like to make an order please send me a pm on here. you can also send me a message in game or on discord at "Xanato Kaso#5509", I can make myself available 24/7 if given a day or so notice to be available any time for players across all timezones.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Xanato

Back