Help: Mining and no personal loot pool exists

BaronNuss

Old Alpha
Society
Art of Mining
BaronNuss XXVII DepositFinder
Personal Lootpools

(Just skip that if u´ve already read it in dev-section)

Many of the theories which suggest - inaccurately - that efficiency is unimportant will often employ the concept of a “personal lootpool”, claiming that the “system” will eventually provide a sort of compensation to avatars who have been operating in an inefficient manner. Such theories are very much misguided. There is no such thing as a “personal lootpool” for individual avatars, and there is no system in place which tracks each avatar’s returns over time, or which provides compensation to individual avatars. As a result, long-term results in Entropia Universe are directly related to the choices made by each participant, and those who approach their chosen profession in an efficient manner will find more success than those who do not. Overall this is a very positive thing and an important part of the Entropia virtual universe concept, as it allows those participants who spend the time and effort to approach their activities within Entropia Universe in a smart way to improve their chances of becoming successful, just like in the real world.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?228372-Developer-Notes-2

So, should I continue my long term log, I was sure its like that and I´m still not sure if it´s 100% accurate&safe what they stated, you can disguise lots of things with different words.

But they stated it and now we got the truth, most likely.

But it´s not rly negative, it´s actually nice that we got clarification.

Some positive points:

- Ur destiny isnt set in stone
- U should play smart&eco or risk smth
- Maximising ordinary hitrate-chance is the way to go
- Mining rares actually makes a lil bit more sense now(just a lil bit)
- Every bomb&amp is deadly or lucky
- Markup is still the key to success, if u dont wanna depo forever
- U can break the TT and u dont have to pay it back. (Well I cant believe that point rly)
- Everyone can gamble and success, hey that´s not bad for markup, moar gamblers pls.

And there are way more positive points.

So nothing changed, but we got a sowehow clear-up-to-date-info that we have every day the chance to go bankrupt or get a HOF.

I guess I´m gonna keep my log up, just because I think markup is the key and 90% return is true if u maximise ur eco-lvl and hitrate, cause this has nothing to do with personal loot pool perse.

Most ppl that believe in 90% play smart and they´re doing good, so we dont have to change anything cause it works for us.

:)

Last edited:
Back