Mining Blog

Society
Classified
Jade Jade Draconis
I gave up hunting and have been doing some mining on a random basis but I thought id get a bit more serious about it.

Ill be posting my mining runs here from time to time.

Mostly do un amped mining but sometimes I use lvl 5 amp for dailies.

Any advice about equipment or anything in general would be appreciated.

Prospector- lvl 15.
Surveyor - lvl 14.
Treasure Hunter- lvl 9.
Miner -lvl 12.
Driller - lvl 10.

Equipment:-

Finder- F105
Excavator- Resource Extractor RE 103
Refiner- Imperium Resource Refiner B-1

Mining Run #1

Planet :-Calypso
Area:- Atlantis Archipelago
Equipment- Finder 105 with lvl 5 amp full tt (was doing daily bonus lys/oil)
TT in :-277 (includes all equip and amp with mu)
TT out:- 288
Globals:- 0
TT return:-103%
Resources:- Oil and Lyst (Caly dream :XD)

With the little drop amount, you could go on lower amp or no amp to have more drops.

I was just experimenting on the premise that while doing dailies, you have a higher chance of globaling. I usualy dont amp. Will be doing Ark mining mostly. Im on Caly just for the LT run,if it sux im going to Ark next week.

I was just experimenting on the premise that while doing dailies, you have a higher chance of globaling.
Ditch out this kind of "clues hunting" if you want to get serious about mining. It's and industrious approach where average output must be higher than average input. Amped mining for lyst and oil is not there, you'll be running a constant approx -3% deficit. Drop re-103 and use tt excavator. Gl

also should be using tt excavator or exhumer mk1

Ditch out this kind of "clues hunting" if you want to get serious about mining. It's and industrious approach where average output must be higher than average input. Amped mining for lyst and oil is not there, you'll be running a constant approx -3% deficit. Drop re-103 and use tt excavator. Gl
Yeah I know. As i said i dont usually go amped. Also, will start using the tt one since a lot of ppl have told me to get rid of the one im using so will get on that.

Since im done with Migration i thought i d catch up on some Ark mining.

Mining run#2

Area:- Desert region
Equipment-F105
TT in -400 ped
TT out- 350 ped
Globals- Lyst 80 ped
TT return- 87%
Resources- Gazz/Lyst/Wenrex/Adomasite

Summary:-Desert region is kind of risky, sometimes there are dry patches and some times u hit amazing finds. Today was a dry patch I guess. I was doing Ores only, since most of the enmats there aside from devils tail are really not worth it. Overall not a horrible run. The MU should help me cover up a bit of the loss and come close to break even. Will post another next weekend or tomorrow if I have the time.

Mining run#3 (Calypso)

Area:- Amethera
Equipment-F105 (lvl 3 amp)
TT in -700 ped
TT out- 800 ped
Globals- 0
TT return- 114%
Resources- Lyst/Oil/Cave/Belkar/Garcen/mangerian/Durlium.

Summary:- Not gonna give out the position since it has high mu stuff. Hint: its NOT OLA 60 :p. Good thing i decided to amp here. got no globals but some good finds. Got lucky with some dual drops hitting large finds. Wont be going to Arkadia soon since i tried a few runs and saw there were lyst waves going on which is rare on Arkadia. Most of my finds were lyst here but with lyst being at 105% i dont mind it.

Mining run#4 (Calypso)

Area:- Ashi pvp
TT in -400 ped
TT out- 620 ped
Globals/Hoff- (Hoff 140-cumbriz)( Global -98 narc)
TT return- 155%
Resources- Lyst/Oil/Cumbriz/Narc/pyrite/Melchi.

Summary:- Got payed back a bit for my migration hunting loses I suppose. Pyrite was only 3 ped but overall more finds per drops. Will be doing a lvl 5 amped run nxt time.

Mining run#5 (Calypso)

Area:- Akmul (pvp)
TT in -300 ped
TT out- 200 ped
Globals/Hoff- Nil
TT return- 75% return
Resources- Lyst/Oil/Narc/pyrite/Binary/devils/Ganganite/blaus

Summary:- not a great idea to go there with a single amp. I was shit scared though since i almost tped into 3 ppl blindly so i had to skip a lot of the area. Was a fun experience but not worth doing it again.

Mining run#6 (Calypso)

Area:- Amethera
TT in -500 ped
TT out- 400 ped
Globals/Hoff- Nil
TT return- 75% return
Resources- Lyst/Oil/Cave/Garcen/Durlium/Belk/Gazz/Typo/Mist.

Summary:- Honestly this area gave me enough MU to profit after the run. Got a lot of Cave and Garcen. Started getting Lyst/Oil towards the end so decided to stop or i would've done another lvl 3 amp and maybe even gotten a global or two. Good thing is this area is not yet camped by miners, which other areas like OLA 60/62/58 are and its quite difficult to sit and camp there with a 105 when ppl have terra 8. Might stick to this area for a while.

Mining run#7 (Calypso)

Area:- Amethera OLA# 57 (taxed)
Equipment-F105
TT in -500 ped
TT out- 450
Globals/Hoff- Belkar 50ped
TT return- 90% return
Resources- Lyst/Oil/Cave/Garcen/Durlium/Belk/Gazz/Typo/Mist/Kanerium

Summary:- I stopped doing amped runs for a while. I think its time I gave this area out. Its taxed though so be careful. TT returns dont tell the full story here. The mu on cave and garcen alone is enough to cover any loss and even profit a bit with the amounts im finding. Warning!. There are timed waves here. Was going to do a run yesterday night but hit 7 claims of lyst/oil spread out so I left. Came back this morning and got 1st claim cave.

Back