Mining Classes

Just a reminder today at 17:00 MA time @ Jason Center near TP.

Been there and he provided us with great starters info.
im looking forward to the advanced class.

tyvm for your time windswept and gl getting the lyst global out.

Been there and he provided us with great starters info.
im looking forward to the advanced class.

tyvm for your time windswept and gl getting the lyst global out.

agreed :) and to short

The intermediate mining class is totally awesome, Winds.

I'm looking forward for the Advanced class... :wtg:

Keep up the good work, bro :D

Results of Windswept's "basic" tutition .

Reactions: RR1
Decent class. I'm hoping for a more advanced one soon.

Thanks to everyone that attended it was a good audience and excellent questions. Nice to see soemone went out and got something big with some info i provided.

I will schedule another class soon and i hope we can get more people to join.

I am sorry I missed that class as I am truely interested in what you have to offer on mining. Unfortunately I had to attend my best friend from my Navy years 25th wedding anniversary party. Hopefully I can make arrangements to be on for the advanced class and maybe catch a quick review from this one at some point.

Great class and great info Now I just need to put it to use ;)

WOW, was that a good class.

I spent most a lot of time reviewing the chat log, now I have to put it into practice.

Any updates from classmates... see any improvements?

I'd love to join a class. Just found this thread. Subscribing! :D

i just remembered you forgot to talk about how to prime a field, and btw the fraps went poop :(

1st rule of Fight Club, there is no Fight Club. Do not talk about someone elses ideas without their permission, Legion.

1st rule of Fight Club, there is no Fight Club. Do not talk about someone elses ideas without their permission, Legion.
well he mentions it in this thread i belive :)

subscribed and waiting next classes

Subsribed and looking forward to the upcoming session

Actually, I haven't globaled or profited since your class. But I've only cycled 1140 ped since then on mining, and hit a hof the night before your class.

Anyways, you gave some good basic info. Advanced class would do more for me at this stage I feel.

Your instruction has already improved my results. Overhead is down, return is up.
I want to subscribe to your more advanced class. Thanks for the best hour of instruction since my first day as a Desciple.

When is the next class?

back from my vacation

hoping to catch your next lesson :)

Poking my head here to see when is your next class. :)

(BTW, grats on your HOF, Windswept! :yay: )

40 probes, 3 tiny hits?

Hm...Sure I'm interested...

I'm new therefore don't have the skillups and all but I'd like to think it'd be a tad closer to breakeven at least....(1st time this happened)

I have plenty of patience but after wasting 37 probes and getting crap for return I have to admit I've lost a smite.

Tippin'

Subscribing, im noob miner, so get some knowledge or tips would surelly help ;)

Im up on Rocktopia - could you record a lesson, host on youtube/rapidshare etc. Would allow a lot of people to share in your knowledge.

Back