Help: Mining Excavator Speed Enhancers breaking SO FU*$#$ FAST

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
Ok so I'm pulling out a 1009 PED lyst hof with my OM-104 tier 1. I had 3 speed enhancers and bought 40 more, but they're breaking on average every TENTH pull. I've broken 33 of them only 150 PED lyst in (about 300 pulls total). At 20 PEC tt each, or 40 PEC after markup, this is adding 2 to 4 pec extra cost per pull for 10% increase on a 1.73 pec decay tool. That's over TWICE the cost for a 10% increase.

WHAT THE %@#@

Last edited:
Theres some bad psuedo-random numbers for ya jackers...sorry to see it. :(

All 43 enhancers broken with not even 230 PED of lyst pulled...

that's ~400 pull for 43 broken enhancers at 40 pec each.

Don't worry, you can use the 1009 PEDs lyst to keep up with the enhancer replacement costs! :yup:

:laugh:

I shouldn't have to pay 10% of my claim for extractors...

Absolutely ridiculous, never using them again until they're fixed.

thats strange...i have 2 lvl I speed enhancers on a 102, and i havent had a break in weeks...

I wonder if there is some relation between items and breaking randomness?

noticed this too after latest VU. Lets just wait patiantly till they have been fixed :p

same here mate, after this VU my excavator enhancers are breaking like mad

hmm same happened to me with fap heal enhancers. 2 of em broke in minutes.
I`ll just stop using `em for now.

I would be curious to know what your tier 1 number is, and if you would be able to borrow another tier1 extractor with a significantly different tier 1 number and compare the average breaking speed of the two?

narfi

over the full repair of my md 102 t1 ill maybe brake 1.5 enhancers. I am still working on the first stack of 10 I ever crafted =)

maybe you need to change over to the Aeris brand of enhancers. you will pay a little more but its worth it ;)

uum and you didnt think there was a bug?

I sent a support case regarding the breakage rate of Mining Speed Extractor Enhancers. It has definitely been fucked with.

If you would like a copy of the support case I sent (so you can cut paste your own) I cna provide it in this thread.

PS : Medical Economy Enhancers may also have been fucked with, still investigating

I sent a support case regarding the breakage rate of Mining Speed Extractor Enhancers. It has definitely been fucked with.

If you would like a copy of the support case I sent (so you can cut paste your own) I cna provide it in this thread.

PS : Medical Economy Enhancers may also have been fucked with, still investigating

Confirming that Medical Economy Enhancer breakage rate is now also fucked.

Support case sent.

Confirming that Medical Economy Enhancer breakage rate is now also fucked.

Support case sent.

The heal enhancer seems to be bugged also. 2 broke on me in just a few minutes which is very rare.

Medical econ enhancers are bugged as well.

I lost 3 within 15 clicks.

Bones

Hooray for MA breaking things in VUs that aren't even part of the VU..

Someone needs to be fired.

Hooray for MA breaking things in VUs that aren't even part of the VU..

Someone needs to be fired.

*camouflages the "tiering is impossible now" threads*

I can't really confirm anything but a socmate stated his drill speed enhancers were breaking almost every other claim earlier today so he stopped using them.

Odd thing I noticed deaph enhancers seem to not be breaking as often as they were before idk

Ma need to fix this

kosmos

My extractor speed enhancers are now all broke too :mad:

Not making any more until they fix it!

Same here. Sounded like a wind chime in a hurricane and they were all gone..... Fap, too

Depth Enhancers breaking at all time highs too...broke 4 in less than 50 tries...

I hadn't replace a depth enhancer for enmatter in weeks prior to newest update.

I don't use enhancers for precisely this reason. They cost too much for the rate of breakage, even under previous conditions. This VU, it seems like every random number generated is "1". :p

Would be nice if they forgot the random bollocks associated with enhancer usage and set them to be used at a standard rate for each type (for instance 1:50 uses) or differently, multiply the enhancer numbers by a thousand or whatever works and every use uses up 1 enhancer of each tier.

I have the noob excavator from TT :), 1 enhancer broken last 1000ish Ped extracted. Maybe they break quicker with higher end excavators?

Last edited:
I've given up on enhancers for the moment. Lets see if todays VU update brings some relief.

I'm not seeing any difference, is it not the case that some of you are just hitting the low end part of your luck cycles?

I'm not seeing any difference, is it not the case that some of you are just hitting the low end part of your luck cycles?

maybe they have fixed it...
anyone know something?

Back