Mining Fiesta At OLA42 : Beginners & Advanced Tiers : 3000 peds in prizes :45 Day Event

Well I dont know what Divinity think about this but.. is it possible for you guys to post your screenies as a small picture? Would be easier to read the forum, point etc...

Well maybe Divinity prefer to see directly the full size's image.. dont know

Keep going all! :)

Was thining the same... When they are small you can click them and see full screen. I can't do it with those :( It's also easier to load forum when one wants to post when screens are smaller tbh. It's "BB Image Code" you need to place here for small pics, in case someone doesn't know :)

And talking about posting...

Cya soon :)

Oh dear...I come home from work and see all the posts...So much for me catching up :(

Oh dear...I come home from work and see all the posts...So much for me catching up :(

Well still 1 month to go... lots of things can happen. I dont consider myself as safe right now :laugh:

i pmed Divnity how to post them so small and if i recall right he did ask to post the big ones at once...
I was having trouble with posting them as small icons that was the way i wanted to do it first..

thumbnail with link to full size image seems to be easiest to read through...

I AM BACK. UPDATE WILL FOLLOW.

Well I dont know what Divinity think about this but.. is it possible for you guys to post your screenies as a small picture? Would be easier to read the forum, point etc...

Well maybe Divinity prefer to see directly the full size's image.. dont know

Keep going all! :)

To clarify why i wanted the large pics. When the image is large, i don't need to open 50 or more tabs to calculate the claim sizes and add them up. While opening those many tabs , there is a higher likelihood to miss a screen shot. With the larger pics i just add them from the main post itself. :)

Was thining the same... When they are small you can click them and see full screen. I can't do it with those :( It's also easier to load forum when one wants to post when screens are smaller tbh. It's "BB Image Code" you need to place here for small pics, in case someone doesn't know :)

Cya soon :)

I have no issues with small pics except some additional work for me to do ^^

Well still 1 month to go... lots of things can happen. I dont consider myself as safe right now :laugh:

Absolutely true. With that kind of a time span, all it takes a few days holidays ^^. However, i do have a feeling that you wont be going on one for sometime ;)

Last edited:
For me it's also personally way easier to read my post and check if I did all things right if screens are smaller.... I'm not that good in using forum and posting things like screens or others (still can't put a video from YouTube in a proper window for example, though I read instructions a thousand times), so I will just stick to what I have mastered if you don't mind :ahh: and (since Divinity said it's ok with him) I will post small ones.

So... a few more small screens Divinity will have to click to calculate my points :laugh: (yes, I know, I'm so evil :D)

LeaderBoard Update : Please Double Check Scores

Update In Progress

Level A
----------

Lezen - 449 points (255+194)( Can Lezen or someone else please check? I am getting the figure as 194. Double checked - 104 and 90 is what i am getting)
John Joene Mckwak - 371 points (245+126)
Torene - 177
Neon Neon The One - 135 points (110+25)
Pavilion - 117 points
Divinity - 56 points
BB Punisher - 65 points (60+5)
Radim - 45 points
Kelon - 22 points
Onyar Loorden PSS - 2 points

Level B
----------

Thalion - 135 points (53+41+25+16)
Rhagnar - 108 points (70+38)
Kristen Goldmoon Wood - 26 points
Mandred Maverick Torgridson - 17 points ( 8+9)
Corriana Trina Xenophage - 8 points

Highest Global/Hof
--------------------------

Rhagnar - 2255 peds

Last edited:

Time is on your side. 1 week over, 5 more to go. ^^ You do have some catching up to do.

Hail The Evil King!!

For me it's also personally way easier to read my post and check if I did all things right if screens are smaller.... I'm not that good in using forum and posting things like screens or others (still can't put a video from YouTube in a proper window for example, though I read instructions a thousand times), so I will just stick to what I have mastered if you don't mind :ahh: and (since Divinity said it's ok with him) I will post small ones.

So... a few more small screens Divinity will have to click to calculate my points :laugh: (yes, I know, I'm so evil :D)

Meanie :D . As for the evil bit, so true. :evilking:

Last edited:
I leave the hard calculation up to you Divinity ;)

I had to sweat it up having to calculate those if that makes u feel better ;). All in a day's hard work. ^^

Time is on your side. 1 week over, 5 more to go. ^^ You do have some catching up to do.

My worry is that my 200 ped will not last me till Nov :(

Anyways, some pics

Enmatter

Ore

Enmatter: IV = 2, V = 4, VIII = 1, so 15 points
Ore: V = 1, VI = 2, VII = 2, VIII = 1, IX = 1, XIII = 1, so 29 + 2 = 31 points
So 46 points total.

so can i keep posting the big ones :p or want me to post the small ones

if you want me to post the small ones plz explain me how lol :p tried several times but it's not that easy as with the previous forum imo

Hello,

Yes you are right Divinity about my points.. my fault it was 2am and half of my brains slept already when i was trying to upload the images :laugh:

Sorry for the mistake... we all are human :rolleyes:

so can i keep posting the big ones :p or want me to post the small ones

if you want me to post the small ones plz explain me how lol :p tried several times but it's not that easy as with the previous forum imo

John, just keep posting as you were and no need to post as small :)

Hello,

Yes you are right Divinity about my points.. my fault it was 2am and half of my brains slept already when i was trying to upload the images :laugh:

Sorry for the mistake... we all are human :rolleyes:

Absolutely no issues. To err is human ;)

heres 3 more for my tally from this morning

My worry is that my 200 ped will not last me till Nov :(

Anyways, some pics

Enmatter: IV = 2, V = 4, VIII = 1, so 15 points
Ore: V = 1, VI = 2, VII = 2, VIII = 1, IX = 1, XIII = 1, so 29 + 2 = 31 points
So 46 points total.

May the coming hof sustain your effort and results. :)

Good Luck and Wish you the Best,

Divinity

Brainstorming for Ideas

Dear Participants,

Considering the amazing response i have received from the participants, I would like to hold some mini events as well.

It would be great if I can get some ideas from you as to what you would enjoy the most. Here are a couple i could think of

1. The first to get a 50 ped (exact) global gets a bonus ( peds).
2. Perhaps a ladder (Idea borrowed from Mr.Tiddles mining event)
3. Perhaps a tower bonus for bringing in some high stakes *cough* g**bl*ng *cough*. ^^

Any other ideas, thoughts would be appreciated. Perhaps a highest weekend global would be an option as well.

Put on your thinking hats people,

Divinity

Well, new day, new run

35 images to go... I though for 2 hours if i am going to post in small or big size... it will be big for this time..sorry Thalion lol ;)

part 1:

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

107.jpg

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

120.jpg

and part 2:

121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

130.jpg

131.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

134.jpg

135.jpg

5 VI
6 VII
2 VIII
13 IX
5 X
3 XIII
1 XV

That should be 169 + 8 bonus points = 177 (to be verified lol even if i am not tired this time)

Nice idea Divinity for adding something but tbh we have already lot to do atm :laugh: but if there is something more to accomplish I ll be certainly in!

Dear Participants,

Considering the amazing response i have received from the participants, I would like to hold some mini events as well.

It would be great if I can get some ideas from you as to what you would enjoy the most. Here are a couple i could think of

3. Perhaps a tower bonus for bringing in some high stakes *cough* g**bl*ng *cough*. ^^

Any other ideas, thoughts would be appreciated. Perhaps a highest weekend global would be an option as well.

Divinity

I am not sure that makes much sense. We already have points for globals, hofs and extra points for a tower.
If there's some new idea then I'm in, but we already have that in the major event, so I don't really see the point, sorry. Especially the "high stakes" part... look at group B :laugh: we already need globals and hofs to get enough points to make a living here...
I'm ready to discuss it ofc and it's your event, so do whatever you consider the best. You're the boss here.

35 images to go... I though for 2 hours if i am going to post in small or big size... it will be big for this time..sorry Thalion lol ;)

[joke mode on] Et tu Brute contra me? [joke mode off]
Haha mate, if Divinity asks it, do it :laugh: I'm just evil and posting little ones.
There's this lyrics in House of the Rising Sun, came to my head when I read your post. I think they match: "Oh mother tell your children, not to do what I have done" :laugh:

Dear Participants,

Divinity

I'll participate if you come up with something but I'm not great on the brainstorming side of it. Although I would not object in the slightest to a separate biggest global/hof bonus for group A lol

So...I probably should've stopped when Thalion got his hof. Oh well, I *should* break even after mu. Anyway, these are from earlier...really tired so no organization, sorry. And I much prefer the little pics so there :p

As far as points go, I think it's 13. Time to pass out now.

After missing 3 timelines for posting, I am back

Finally, after missing the postings for 3 of my runs i was able to get the small run i did today up.

1.jpg

2_16793.jpg

3_939200.jpg

4_499554.jpg

5_824561.jpg.jpg

6_187471.jpg

7_602669.jpg

8_261983.jpg

9_682281.jpg

10_651399.jpg

11_756381.jpg

Last edited:
Part II of the run went much better

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

107.jpg

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

120.jpg

Here's few screens from me.

Divinity, I missed opening the deed on one of the screens, however you can see the map opened and seeker window showing size and kind of the resource together with how far I am from the claim - claim is visible on the screen as well. I guess that's enough data, but it's up to you to decide if that one counts or not. I'm sorry, I got sorta busy with a PM and forgot about the deed :laugh:

Today's run

136.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

139.jpg

140.jpg

141.jpg

142.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

145.jpg

146.jpg

147.jpg

148.jpg

149.jpg

150.jpg

151.jpg

152.jpg

153.jpg

154.jpg

Small run as my hit rate was so bad today...
anway:
6 VI
3 VII
6 IX
3 X
1 XIII

Total 78 + 2 bonus point = 80 points

Here's few screens from me.

Divinity, I missed opening the deed on one of the screens, however you can see the map opened and seeker window showing size and kind of the resource together with how far I am from the claim - claim is visible on the screen as well. I guess that's enough data, but it's up to you to decide if that one counts or not. I'm sorry, I got sorta busy with a PM and forgot about the deed :laugh:

Gratz for your HOF!
That's why my loot was so bad today :mad::D

Can't wait for the score update!! :rolleyes:

edit: Ok I just HOF 577 PED but not at the right place :( that's absolutly my typical luck... never at the right place at the right time :D

Last edited:
Back