Mining Fiesta At OLA42 : Beginners & Advanced Tiers : 3000 peds in prizes :45 Day Event

The last 4 days i lost 700 peds in mining, and i even opened a deed, it is not possible for me to drop 57 bombs on event LA and only get 3 claims of ore (1 tiny, and 1 poor and one small). This is the answer they gave me:

I am a lvl 10 using emf for enmatter and of-105 for ore, i always run unamped, and it is quite frustrating mining at the same time you guys are and i get nothing while you are getting hofs and nice finds. Do not take me wrong, i am not mad at you or anything like that, i am just a little disappointed on how mining is being run by MA.

I have to state that this LA's are one of my favorite spots to mine, and i do it regularly while getting a good profit on tt.
You may notice by my screens, that i need to drop 4-5 times more bombs/probes to achieve the same results you are getting.

Wish you all good luck, it may take a while for me to post my next run.

Dear Neon,

I am very sorry to hear this has happened to you. As others have said, i think a balance is needed in terms of mining an area. An event can have people camp an LA with the idea of winning it, however i personally do not feel that is a good idea. Perhaps try out another LA or any other place on eudoria for a change. I am sure you will get a hof return to make up for your losses.

Keep this LA as a part of your runs and not the only destination. I think that will do you well and keep your score board and your ped card happy.

Wish you all the best and good luck with the event,

Divinity

hmmm ah i forgot the 24 hour delay...

so, 2 XI, 2 XII and a XIV, 4+6+5 = 15

Multiple issues with the screenshots apart from the 24 hr clause :

1. Date/Time stamp missing
2. Map not visible.
3. Position stamp not placed.
4. Global/hof message not displayed in window for the global/hof bonus

As it is a first, I will let it pass , however any such claims in the future will not be considered. Kindly read the rules again and ask me if there is any clarification required anywhere.

Well, today went spectacular :) Kinda makes me feel bad that neon's doing so bad.

Pics

Enmatter: IV = 2, V = 4, VIII = 1
Ores: V = 2, VI = 5, XXI = 1

1454 Ped Zinc ftw :yay:

Last edited:
More for the Score.

XII and an XIII

heres todays runs.

Although this looks like a decent run I think I am going to withdrawl from the contest and go back to Rocktropia.
Its obvious to me now that this avatar is tagged as designated to lose no matter what. Nine 105 amps and today a 109 and these miserable robber baron prick pieces of shit wont even give me the coutesy of a 5 dollar fucking global.
I am sorry for being rude in your thread as you are a friend but today was a last straw. I dont expect to get rich or hit big but god dammit I do at my levels expect to ring the fucking bells once in a while.

As for mods..do what ya want with my rant.. If you delete it then go ahead and delete my entrire fucking account here as well as I am done with this no freedom of an opinion bullshit here as well.

heres todays runs.

Although this looks like a decent run I think I am going to withdrawl from the contest and go back to Rocktropia.
Its obvious to me now that this avatar is tagged as designated to lose no matter what. Nine 105 amps and today a 109 and these miserable robber baron prick pieces of shit wont even give me the coutesy of a 5 dollar fucking global.
I am sorry for being rude in your thread as you are a friend but today was a last straw. I dont expect to get rich or hit big but god dammit I do at my levels expect to ring the fucking bells once in a while.

As for mods..do what ya want with my rant.. If you delete it then go ahead and delete my entrire fucking account here as well as I am done with this no freedom of an opinion bullshit here as well.

Patience.. Your ath is on the way ^^.

More pics

Enmatter: IV = 3, V = 2, VI = 4, VII = 1
Ore: V = 3, VI = 1, VII = 1, VIII = 3

1b.jpg

2b.jpg

3b.jpg

4b.jpg

5b.jpg

6b.jpg

7b.jpg

Bad bad run but oh well..
XI:7; XII:8; XII: 8; XII:8; VIII:4; XI:7; XI:7

should be 49 points, now i need to go turn my storage upside down to collect all the nickles and dimes lol

Bad bad run but oh well..
XI:7; XII:8; XII: 8; XII:8; VIII:4; XI:7; XI:7

should be 49 points, now i need to go turn my storage upside down to collect all the nickles and dimes lol

Sad to hear John. Hope things go better next run.

Thalion just hof'ed big on the ola it seems.

Divinity

Sad to hear John. Hope things go better next run.

Thalion just hof'ed big on the ola it seems.

Divinity

I admit, I'm guilty... I do appologize :rolleyes:
I didn't intend it, but I'm not sorry. And I'm ready for some recidivism :laugh:
Sorry to hear your returns were bad today. To be honest, I don't think I will hit anything big anytime soon, so don't give up you guys :)

Ok, I tried to post big ones as it's only 3, but for some reason it doesn't work for me... I have to figure out how to do it :(

btw, I have screen with hof on the chat if that's required... gimme a shout if you want it instead of that one Divinity

I admit, I'm guilty... I do appologize :rolleyes:
I didn't intend it, but I'm not sorry. And I'm ready for some recidivism :laugh:
Sorry to hear your returns were bad today. To be honest, I don't think I will hit anything big anytime soon, so don't give up you guys :)

LOL I was so mining just below about a half hour before but gave up before I got that high *smacks forehead*

Congrats though :D

LOL I was so mining just below about a half hour before but gave up before I got that high *smacks forehead*

Congrats though :D

Hope next one is yours, just keep dropping :)
I may add that if I didn't hit that claim my run would be very bed, below 50% return I believe.

Hope next one is yours, just keep dropping :)
I may add that if I didn't hit that claim my run would be very bed, below 50% return I believe.

Oh, I got 1454 zinc Friday, I'm quite pleased. It just never hurts to get more :laugh:

Hmmm.. Interesting.. Seems Kelon is back and with a bang that too. 2 hof's and he hasnt posted here. However seems like they were here.

Gratz to Thalion , Water , Kelon and anyone i missed who got a hof/global today.

I owe Torene a big gratz on the uber as well. ^^

Divinity

And some more pics

Enmatter: IV = 1, V = 5
Ore: V = 2, VII = 3, VIII = 6, IX = 1

LeaderBoard Update : Please Double Check Scores

Level A
--------

Lezen - 706 points
John Joene Mckwak - 529 points (480+49)
Torene - 419 points (270+49+43+48)
Neon Neon The One - 153 points
Divinity - 134 points
Pavilion - 117 points
BB Punisher - 65 points
Radim - 45 points
Kelon - 22 points
Onyar Loorden PSS - 2 points

Level B
----------

Thalion - 185 points (159+26)
Rhagnar - 148 points (117+10+21)
Firewater water zabimalu - 95 points (57+22+16)
Corriana Trina Xenophage - 77 ( 17+14+46)
Kristen Goldmoon Wood - 37 points (28+9)
Mandred Maverick Torgridson - 29 points

Highest Global/Hof
--------------------------

Rhagnar - 2255 peds

2 More for the Books.

I gotta stop using 101 Light Amps.. I'll never catch up!

LOL.

Little run for today:

155.jpg

156.jpg

157.jpg

158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

161.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

5 VI
3 VIII
3 IX
1 XIII
1 XIV

Should be 56+4 bonus points = 60

Well, later in the day I was mining and I suddenly get this HOF sorry for posting it here because there is absolutly no link with the event... but 2 sec after my HOF Thalion got his I really would like to gratz him but dont have you in FL mate :)

So gratz mate :) 2 sec after me was nice to see you in the HOF list!

:yay:

nice.jpg

1 more for love

Run 11

I did another run on the land. I must say I'm very pleased with markup this time. I made a little less then I've spend in tt value, but with markup it's a nice win ;)

So here's the pics... sorry it's so many Divinity, and sorry it's small again (still didn't figure out what to do to make the large ones show... I'm getting links only when I try to post them).

Ok, lots of them this time :laugh: Double check me plz, I hope I didn't post anything twice, but can't be sure...
Cya on the LA soon!

Thank you so much Divinity for your help, but as you can see, i really am cursed.

This are my previous finds:

6_1.jpg

6_2.jpg

6_3.jpg

6_4.jpg

6_5.jpg

6_6.jpg

6_7.jpg

6_8.jpg

Well, later in the day I was mining and I suddenly get this HOF sorry for posting it here because there is absolutly no link with the event... but 2 sec after my HOF Thalion got his I really would like to gratz him but dont have you in FL mate :)

So gratz mate :) 2 sec after me was nice to see you in the HOF list!

:yay:

nice.jpg

Thanks mate :)
I saw your hof and I thought it's a shame I didn't add you to FL, becaues I'd send my gratz on your HoF. And then boom!

So, big big gratz and thanks again :) Hope to see you on the LA so I can add you :D

LeaderBoard Update : Please Double Check Scores

Level A
--------

Lezen - 766 points (706+60)
John Joene Mckwak - 529 points
Torene - 419 points
Neon Neon The One - 165 points (153+12)
Divinity - 134 points
Pavilion - 117 points
BB Punisher - 65 points
Radim - 45 points
Kelon - 22 points
Onyar Loorden PSS - 2 points

Level B
----------

Thalion - 222 points (185+37)
Rhagnar - 148 points
Firejuggler water zabimalu - 95 points
Corriana Trina Xenophage - 77
Kristen Goldmoon Wood - 46 points (37+2+7)
Mandred Maverick Torgridson - 29 points
Saib - 12 points

Highest Global/Hof
--------------------------

Rhagnar - 2255 peds

Last edited:
Welcome Saib

Hi, late entry in event, but ill try if anyway:)

GL all

Welcome to the Event Saib. You do have some catching up to do. Good start though.

Good Luck and happy hof'ng,

Divinity

Welcome Saib :)
Nice start indeed, gl and cya on the land!

Few more from me before bed time:

Cya tomorrow guys and best of luck!

Back