Mining global , after months .... I love my Perception skill gains !

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
Well .... i wanted some action and took 100 bombs/probes and some ammo, ful lrepaied my Honor and 2x0 axe and run .....

I found nothing but tiny - poor -very poor and only some small- modest in a small vein ... Berycs where not looting good but then a nice beryc guardian droped 5 peds+ full axe 2x0 :D.

After wandering around and droping useless porbes/bombs i kill a beryc domi and get some perc skill... "OH YEAH BABY" i said to my self.. we gonna se some goldies in a wile ..... i drop bomb - New perc .. i run to the direction i think is better and drop another ... very poor + Perception skill ... Ok now i was like 90% sure i'll gonna have a big one.... next Bomb and i got a
Great Cumb in 47m

And i wasn't sure cause i don't Mine that much so i was asking Soc if Great is global-size :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I think it was :D

After that i 've been in PVP 2 for first time and got a nice Large Alic (47 ped extracted....damned-so close to another global) and a Cool Ample Magerian ... i'll stick with mining for a wile :cool:

Nice one mate, I'm still chasing that Global ore find.

My perception is however, very low at the moment, perservierance appears to be the key.

Grats! :dunce:
But I didn't know that about the perception skill gain, that's cool ;)

Gratz mate!!

*psst* dont tell everyone about the perception** :D

Gratz Nikos, now you know a great is a global :)

True... i'll try to keep my secrets like everyone does ...well no! If that works for me, maybe works for everyone else.... You just need to think and search ;)

First of all m8 GRATZ for your first global and also gratz for the magerian and large alic u found later on :p

Secondly about this perc thing i'm still not sure about it. I've wasted about 20/30 peds bombing cos i skilled like 5 perc in 5 drops (didn't find the big one though in like 30 peds of bombs/probes). However there have been a few times that a lot of perc skilling has indicated a nice deposit near.

Michael "MJ" said:
First of all m8 GRATZ for your first global and also gratz for the magerian and large alic u found later on :p

Secondly about this perc thing i'm still not sure about it. I've wasted about 20/30 peds bombing cos i skilled like 5 perc in 5 drops (didn't find the big one though in like 30 peds of bombs/probes). However there have been a few times that a lot of perc skilling has indicated a nice deposit near.

I know... it's not a fact it's only speculations... today i had a nice Perc and found Ample iron. After that and while hunting ,perc skill and a nice drone 3 with 31 peds... so i tend to believe perc skills have to do with the loot...

I hope good loots to all of you ppl .. cause today was a BAD day fo me (-150 ped) :(

Dante said:
Gratz mate!!

*psst* dont tell everyone about the perception** :D

Dante man you think that a big secret man perc i told wolfy about that man everyone and there dog knows about it lol.

darkexpert said:
Dante man you think that a big secret man perc i told wolfy about that man everyone and there dog knows about it lol.

Well dark ... Wolfy never told me about the skills and how to understand it, I found it on my own ;)

Back