Dominant
Society
TuSaLuSa
filipe castanhas fernandes
index.php

yes, its a small sample.
last year cycled about 2M.
no big amps .
no i have no tamazing tt returns from last year (under 90%.)
no there is not enough mu .

vadio can do you one better i promise.

he alred know..... i guaranted to you my network is cool

Feel your pain

TT Out )TT inTT ReturnTT %
78,06866,922-11,14685.7%

Is it bad I think 85% is actually quite good..?

as i said soft cap is 90
Max is 92-93
however 85 pretty common

you have fews option here
1 - stop play
2 - stop selling resource cheap and pray to go up , arounf avg mu 118% (kind impossible)
3 - you need give up using amp in any form..... except if you have UL amp

btw this bullshit start in 28.08.19

Welcome on overmined areas mining :) Well you guys are like 4 years late lol

as i said soft cap is 90
Max is 92-93
however 85 pretty common

you have fews option here
1 - stop play
2 - stop selling resource cheap and pray to go up , arounf avg mu 118% (kind impossible)
3 - you need give up using amp in any form..... except if you have UL amp

btw this bullshit start in 28.08.19
Wrong. My old numbers were saying max is 98% , min 95 :)

There's something you are doing wrong, you are the only one who might know what.

- Avoid overcrowded mining areas
- Drop a probe once every 110 meters (if you drop on auto use, then you should have 50% tt return, not 75%)
- If you're using RE-105, you might want to consider changing to TT excavator as it's one of the best excavators in game.

index.php

yes, its a small sample.
no big amps .
and could u share info before the dec 1st 2021 change to mining, how long did u profit off the easy to predict waves? im pretty sure you are still in the profits, and game is just balancing out your returns

Looks my average TT return every time I try mining.
So there is only 1 option. don't mine.

I don't know if mining will ever be any better, but the important question is why do you, or anyone in your case want to continue mining?

Also, I think 2M ped is plenty a sample, knowing that there is no 10kx multiplier anymore.

and could u share info before the dec 1st 2021 change to mining, how long did u profit off the easy to predict waves? im pretty sure you are still in the profits, and game is just balancing out your returns
so u telling there is a personal lootpool? and that mu is take in note on tt returns?

did u also got balanced fom tt profit with the EST thingy?

"i get 65% returns and still find 0 pyrite" also someone not so famous said this not long ago :)

Change areas and keep droping. Gl.

so basically when mining was so easy that it was like printing money you had no complaints but now that you have same returns as everyone else then game is no longer fun. i get it. still im down 50% of my investment if u wanted to know where i stand.

I think you need to go through a few cycles in different areas. I just started mining and I'm getting 90% so far. Few of my buddies are getting over 95% mining.
For me, there was one area that started out good, then it went bad. I changed area when my overall return dropped and now the new area I'm mining in is doing much better. But vice versa, just because one area started bad does not mean it will always be bad. That's why I say spend a few runs in an area to determine if that area is good or not. 76% return is not good. Try a different planet. Caly is overmined most of the time. I really hope you get better returns. Someone already suggested to go unamped. That might be a good idea if your return is bad, it's best to go unamped. Also try just doing enamtter since that costs less. That way you don't lose 3k to 4k ped per run.

index.php

yes, its a small sample.
no big amps .

Fake news.

I only read stories on PCF that mining is the only way to guaranteed profit.

Your sample size is way to small.
You will have to lose 200 million ped first to get your equalizer that will bring you to your expected 95%.
Just ask Alina. She will confirm this for you.

In the meantime, just be patient, spend more and keep on spending!

As long as you have fun it doesn't matter if you lose. ;)

Cost (TT)Return (TT)DeltaReturn (%)
47258.5849172.081913.5104.05%

Mostly un-amp and outdoor.

Cost (TT)Return (TT)DeltaReturn (%)
47258.5849172.081913.5104.05%

Mostly un-amp and outdoor.
Nice, now cycle at least 10 times more to see the return (%) go down to around 80-90% :)

Nice, now cycle at least 10 times more to see the return (%) go down to around 80-90% :)
Yes, small ped cycle but still quite a few drops since it's unamped.
My point is that it can swing both ways and since we have 2000x (maybe even higher?) multis you need a ridiculous amount drops (or kills) for loot to even out.
Getting your "expected" TT is not about TT cycle, it's about number of drops/kills.

The probability for a 2000x is likely around 1/200000. For things to even out you want a few of them in a cycle.
So 1-5M drops before you converge?

Lure 50-100 miners on same spot, give them 200% ore that is super demanded with ocasional 500% one, with mid-range amps viable!

Than call it ''overmined area"

Put TT return on 88% @ best and give players false hope of wining big tower some day....when things go super bad give them 500-1000 ped of 200% to keep em runing arround and reap the $$$ all the time 24/7 for past 5 months.

When you enter indoors you get notification something is diffrent in that area?
There should be same notification when you hop in orange zone...

I did 116 000 drops on 6 or 8 ped clicker in past 5 months and i belive my sample is big enough.

Anywhere else returns are mostly stabile 93-96.5%

But inside some wierd shit or manipulation is going on for sure,
Pure scam if you ask me....
I would love someone to show evidence i am wrong, it would make me expect decent bux in future

Last edited:
i would love to mine elswhere, planet is big , but do your maths , dont come with overmined areas, sure mine the other areas for slighty better tt return , but the same lost, just do your math, not your meth :)

The probability for a 2000x is likely around 1/200000. For things to even out you want a few of them in a cycle.
So 1-5M drops before you converge?
thats like 115 to 575+ days dropping 1 every 10 seconds non stop no break no extracting ?? so why not just say good fucking luck sucker lol

caveat - my math may not be right :)

1000 double drops per day should be doable. That's 2000 bombs per day. Just 100 days to get to 200000 :)

Back