Mining mayhem

Bamb00cha

Alpha
Society
The Prodigy
Bamboocha Bamb00cha BH
As title says, would it be interesting to have at least 1 mining event a year. Whole game or planet could be instance and to collect points in mining like it is on hunting mayhem( this is just an example but I am generaly talking about mining event)
Dunno, I am not paid to invent these kind of events but would be nice to see any kind of mining event/ competition.
Best,

Yeah,

Mining needs some love from MA :D

They did have the RDI event they did once. Possibly tweak and bring back some variation of that.

Instances would be kind of wonky for mining since we're less of a "press F for next loot" profession. Location, distance, etc. can all matter for normal mining. Still easier to make some sort of "mayhem" than it is for crafting though. Something that doesn't mess with MU of resources too much is the other side of the coin.

Either way, we don't really get much in terms of UL items like hunters do. UL finders like F-106 or Terramaster 3 are basically worthless because limited finders are cheaper for more depth (except the one or two TM8 finders out there). The UL excavators are good, but currently worthless to tier because excavator enhancers do not work even though the in-game window misleads players to think otherwise.

At least for a top tier prize, UL pre-amped finders are definitely an area to expand into.

They did have the RDI event they did once. Possibly tweak and bring back some variation of that.

Instances would be kind of wonky for mining since we're less of a "press F for next loot" profession. Location, distance, etc. can all matter for normal mining. Still easier to make some sort of "mayhem" than it is for crafting though. Something that doesn't mess with MU of resources too much is the other side of the coin.

Either way, we don't really get much in terms of UL items like hunters do. UL finders like F-106 or Terramaster 3 are basically worthless because limited finders are cheaper for more depth (except the one or two TM8 finders out there). The UL excavators are good, but currently worthless to tier because excavator enhancers do not work even though the in-game window misleads players to think otherwise.

At least for a top tier prize, UL pre-amped finders are definitely an area to expand into.
Indeed would be interesting to see ul pre amp finders. Also, there is only one seasonal ring, christmas 2016. Maye if not seasonal boxes than rsther mining boxes could contain some new mining ring. There is a lot area ti improvd mining only if there is will...

The mining RDI mission was so nice even hunters did it. Was pretty fun.

The mining RDI mission was so nice even hunters did it. Was pretty fun.
Since I had some brakes during my playing seems I did miss this rdi mining. Can you tell me a bit more about it?

Since I had some brakes during my playing seems I did miss this rdi mining. Can you tell me a bit more about it?
Easter mayhem mobs dropped some stackable items, RDI fragments and in exchange for 100 of them, an NPC was giving you a mission to mine a bit. After mission was done, you were getting a special strongbox which could have contained special schematics for adj refiners, excavators and such. The schematics needed a lot of materials from mining, crafting and hunting to be able to swap them for the item. Pretty well designed imo.

B.u.m.p. giveee some loveeee to mininggggg.....

Agreed.. mining events nice and simple needed

RT has had two mining events over the years called hellathon. You got points for globules extra points for RT specific loot. Prizes was real life music memorabilia.

RT has had two mining events over the years called hellathon. You got points for globules extra points for RT specific loot. Prizes was real life music memorabilia.
No one wants this kind of event prizes

Hard no..... just think for fews moments that consequence economy going have on this

Last edited:
Just add Mayhem tokens in mining loot and Mining Mayhem is on. 🤓
That's roughly what it sounds like might happen with the RDI stuff. MA did say they were moving over to mining instead of being in hunting loot at least.

Just add Mayhem tokens in mining loot and Mining Mayhem is on. 🤓
Maybe some mining tokens which can be traded for mining equipement!!

Hard no..... just think for fews moments that consequence economy going have on this
What economy? There was ecenomy in 2005...

if economy not exist why you here?
This game so fun? that point you can easly say want play EU over Anything else?

I can agree economy that our economy is going with big trend down , but not yet dead otherwise i believe most ubers that invest shit ton 300k ped 30-40k in hunt gear alred gone , mindark lasts years work in pragmatic ways to nerf everything.... however they know
without economy you cant win.... and its increase deposit rate

Still say NO to any kind minning event that supplie UL items .... dont want this , dont want shit ton UL stuffs that going destroy relation between Minning x Craft
You wonder why economy is dying? blame all thousand UL stuffs is trow in economy ever year , that make whole crafters useless
Maybe study how economy works can answer you own question

Its easy to look yourself say i want 0 mu input cost only tt spend and want shit ton markup out but its not feasible possible in any health economy , if you only want TT IN and TT out aka Juice
just go to you regular cassino , like stakes , games like plinko wirh RTP 99% and carry on

After all this community say skills worth nothing. as well . if worth nothing this game just more one online cassino... but mindark said several times is not true
Skills aka Looter , (dont know if is individual or just profession) and Gear Make Diference , its why i keep ask for high level minning gear ever oportunity

Ok i go beyond original scoppe post and topic... have fun

Last edited:
if economy not exist why you here?
This game so fun? that point you can easly say want play EU over Anything else?

I can agree economy that our economy is going with big trend down , but not yet dead otherwise i believe most ubers that invest shit ton 300k ped 30-40k in hunt gear alred gone , mindark lasts years work in pragmatic ways to nerf everything.... however they know
without economy you cant win.... and its increase deposit rate

Still say NO to any kind minning event that supplie UL items .... dont want this , dont want shit ton UL stuffs that going destroy relation between Minning x Craft
You wonder why economy is dying? blame all thousand UL stuffs is trow in economy ever year , that make whole crafters useless
Maybe study how economy works can answer you own question

Its easy to look yourself say i want 0 mu input cost only tt spend and want shit ton markup out but its not feasible possible in any health economy , if you only want TT IN and TT out aka Juice
just go to you regular cassino , like stakes , games like plinko wirh RTP 99% and carry on

After all this community say skills worth nothing. as well . if worth nothing this game just more one online cassino... but mindark said several times is not true
Skills aka Looter , (dont know if is individual or just profession) and Gear Make Diference , its why i keep ask for high level minning gear ever oportunity

Ok i go beyond original scoppe post and topic... have fun
Don't understand your first question. I did not anywhere said that I dont like the game. I do really enjoy and for me its end game.
It was retorical comment regarding what economy. Indeed its going down and it is needed to do something.

Definitely, there should be some kind of event, of course ul pre amp finders can be one kind of win or may not who cares. (rewards could be some L finders excavators, pets with speed buff, who cares...)
Of course there is relation between mining and crafting, but higher spending of amps, finders and other mining equipment would result more use of ores .
Why economy is dying, of course Ul stuffs are influencing it but for me more its because there are plenty of useless ores. It is needed to make purpose of all ores and than they will gain MU.

I do agree that mining skills must influence somehow on mining sine they are useless now after 50 lvl.
All the best.

Back