Grossman

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Georg Grossman Karl
Hello,

After today's VU ive notice that i can find some mining mission:
Lysterium, Belkar, Blausariam, Iron,Pyrite - Port Atlantis or Twin Peaks
Zinc, Narcanisum, Frigulite, Cumbriz ,Copper, Caldorite - ??

Thanks!

You can read release notes please!

meaning?

I opened same quests in twin, checked in corinth butnpc wouldn't talk to me or give me any of the other quests.
Too lazy to go find the mining dude in PA

Got missions for Belkar, Blausariam, Iron, Lyst and Zinc from the Mining Guild Representative at Cape Corinth (61782, 88018).

title

I cant fint the Narcanisum, Frigulite, Cumbriz ,Copper, Caldorite missions either.
Maybe you have to unlock these missions first by completing some of the other ore/enm missions first.

cheers

When you do find the new mining mission broker you can mine most of these resources on OLA #11. :yay:

Lysterium, Belkar, Blausariam, Iron, Pyrite, Zinc, Narcanisum, Frigulite, Cumbriz ,Copper, Caldorite

That is, if meanwhile MA didn't change the natural resources in that spot :)

I cant fint the Narcanisum, Frigulite, Cumbriz ,Copper, Caldorite missions either.
Maybe you have to unlock these missions first by completing some of the other ore/enm missions first.

cheers

Same here, very annoying :scratch2: I checked the Mining Guild representatives in Cape Corinth, Twin and PA but no luck. I also tried abandoning one of the mining missions I did get (iron) and retried contacting the NPC, but he again only gave iron again.

Has anyone "unlocked" the iron missions for Narc, frigu, cumb, copper or cald ?? If so, do you remember how and where ?

There's a Phoenix Special Mining Challenge that requires at least level 20 Prospector.

I'm trying to imagine the uproar if a hunting mission had a minimum prof standing requirement. Hmm.

Same here, but oddly I have the zinc and not the pyrite.. Missing all the rest as others are.. Also visited all 3 locations. I'm not a miner but it would sure be nice to have them all open for when I do mine.

Any word on this Kim?

~008

Last edited:
I have the belk, blau, iron, lyst, zinc, pyrite missions open. But as the others have said, the other brokers don't talk to me.:rolleyes:

There's a Phoenix Special Mining Challenge that requires at least level 20 Prospector.

Where do we get that mission ?

I'm trying to imagine the uproar if a hunting mission had a minimum prof standing requirement. Hmm.

somewhat the same as the new mob on CP that needed the 5k mission stage on Aurli finished just for a chance hunt them

I cant fint the Narcanisum, Frigulite, Cumbriz ,Copper, Caldorite missions!!
and still not iron cat.2

Back