Mining on Arkadia Moon

Steinmeyer

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Lord Vondur Steinmeyer
As a returning player from many years ago Arkadia moon is new to me. Would really like to hear you guys opinion on it for mining/th! Also interested since Im thinking about those Moon deeds. :)

Thanks!

I remember when we were so excited for the ark moon! It actually happened?! Must be really nice!

Is it like FOMA?

Yes Im there now. Huge landscape with only FOMA style mining! Pretty cool but havn't found anything high MU yet. Although keep in mind I sold most my skills and now not searching very deep.

Yes Im there now. Huge landscape with only FOMA style mining! Pretty cool but havn't found anything high MU yet. Although keep in mind I sold most my skills and now not searching very deep.

That is one issue I've had with it, though it's not inherently a "bad" thing, it just takes a long time to map it since your hit rate is lower. That said, there are areas that can have some decent MU. Not enough to be worth the tax for me compared to profits planetside, but better than many areas of Arkadia Underground (which does have an area or two with good enough MU I will mine).

It's better than FOMA for MU anyways. That said, some of those ores do need some depth there, unlike say Hell.

Last edited:
Spent some time today trying to map it out. Found basically the same stuff all over the entire map. Is it just one big area of the same stuff?

Good hitratio. Just went unamped with Ore/Enmat/Treasure blasting off everywhere to scout the place. Cycled 1500ped and made tt profit without even one bigger than normal hit.

MU's these days are so much lower than when I played, most everything is close to TT. Back then Niks/Narc was 130% and the bread and butter of miners. That said, ark moon had mostly gazz, narc, duru and iron wich makes up for a solid 110% ish base. Assuming there is good stuff deeper I cant find yet, should be a decent place.

Relaxing and very convenient place to mine as well!

It's not one big area, there are definitely zones where you'll find thing like say gold and terrudite frequently, but only in a rough corner. It's more than just quadrants anyways.

AMDs paid 1 pec per deed last 2 days…is it better than AUDs on the last 2 days ?

I am yet to go up there and have a look. Perhaps it's time I should.
Is it busy? Lots of miners?
Are there areas where you can mine without tripping over other's claim markers?

almost no miners up there... lots of narc/lyst/lytarian dust/oil

nothing that's worth your time markup wise imo.

Found dianthus today! Despite searching pretty shallow.

Almost no miners. And even if there were, the place is huge and with 21m finder range its not gonna be a problem.

I keep getting good tt returns without even one bigger than normal hit.

So far I like it!

Found dianthus today! Despite searching pretty shallow.

There's typo up there too. I wonder if that's what drove down MU on it too since I don't think it was prevalent in any indoor mining before.

Back