FYI: Mining on Monria

Mikass

Marauder
Masak Mikass Keer
Several players told me they were unaware about the particularities of mining on Monria so I've decided to create this thread.

Some of the important things a miner needs to know:

• Monria mining uses the FOMA/Hell mining logic with fewer but larger deposits as compared to regular mining areas.

[*] Unlike other similar places, Monria doesn't have any mining tax. Mindark shares a percentage of its own direct revenue with Monria (revenue derived from tool decay and such)

[*] There are two unique resources on Monria (Maladrite & Zoldenite) used in crafting on both Monria and Calypso.

[*] There are two Iron Chain mining missions for each of these two resources

[*] Calypso Iron Chain mining missions can be completed on Monria.

[*]Both the outdoor craters and the indoor caves can be mined. The increased deposit size mining logic applies to both areas. The mineral mix differs however.
    [*]There is a huge hidden cave perfect for mining and mostly mob free. Check the video here.
    [*]The last cave in the cave tunnel, the Shub cave, contains a different mineral mix than the rest of the caves.
    [*]Monria is the third closest destination to Calypso after FOMA and Crystal Palace.
    [*]There is a TP on Monria that can safely transport miners back to Calypso.
    [*]The Monria mining activity volume can be found here.
    *one needs to be logged in to Entropia Life before accessing the link

Last edited:
Until recently I was unaware there was no tax on Monria. Nice!

And average MU or ores/enmatter is not bad considering Zoldenite and Maladrite are around 110-120% AND there is no taxes, so you get sightly bigger claim than other indoors mining taxed place.

Reactions: Arm
Monria is probably best place to mining. I cant understand why people play in places with taxes such foma.

Several players told me they were unaware about the particularities of mining on Monria so I've decided to create this thread.

Some of the important things a miner needs to know:

• Monria mining uses the FOMA/Hell mining logic with fewer but larger deposits as compared to regular mining areas.
    [*] Unlike other similar places, Monria doesn't have any mining tax. Mindark shares a percentage of its own direct revenue with Monria (revenue derived from tool decay and such)
    [*] There are two unique resources on Monria (Maladrite & Zoldenite) used in crafting on both Monria and Calypso.
    [*] There are two Iron Chain mining missions for each of these two resources
    [*] Calypso Iron Chain mining missions can be completed on Monria.
    [*]Both the outdoor craters and the indoor caves can be mined. The increased deposit size mining logic applies to both areas. The mineral mix differs however.
    [*]There is a huge hidden cave perfect for mining and mostly mob free. Check the video here.
    [*]The last cave in the cave tunnel, the Shub cave, contains a different mineral mix than the rest of the caves.
  • Monria is the third closest destination to Calypso after FOMA and Crystal Palace.
  • There is a TP on Monria that can safely transport miners back to Calypso.

If not mistaken the fee to reach Calypso is the same as on F.O.M.A only 7ped, the times i went to Monria i wish i knew that instead of having to fly back to reach Calypso, this definetly does make Monria allot more interesting.

ps. sticky here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?257396-Mining-Challenges

scroll down for Monria resources.

What resources can be found there?

" Caves:
Ore: Caldorite, Erdorium, Lysterium, Blausarium, Maladrite, Narcanism, Zinc, Xeremite

Enmatter: Angelic Grit, Ares Head, Zoldenite, Typonolnic Steam, Ares head, Angelic, Alicenies, Zoldenite, Fire Root, Energized Crystals

Craters:

South Crater :
Ore: Zinc, Maladrite, Quantium, Ignisium, Narcanisium, Blausarium, Zinc
Enmatter: Fire Root, Alicienes, Magerian, Angelic Grit, Ares Head

West Crater:
Ore: Ganganite, Lysterium Cald, Frigulite, Quantium, Narcanasium, Alferix,
Enmatter: Zoldenite, Growth molecules, Lytairian dust, Oil, Typolonic,Magerian, Garcen, Ares Head, Fire Root

Main Crater:
Ore : Narcanasium, Lysterium, Belkar, Maledrite, Iron, Blausarium
Enmatter: Force nexus, Oil, Magerian, Zoldenite, Melchi, Dianthus Liquid" - David Joker Potanus (Monria forum)

The mining in the Main crater is very poor however, atleast thats my experience. Would strongly advice against it.

The Monria mining activity volume can be found here. *one needs to be logged in to Entropia Life before accessing the link

OP updated.

Last edited:
Back