Selling: Mining top-gear

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dr3w

Elite
Society
Mine To Extract
Eve Damsel Online
Level 7 Finder Amplifier UL - no comments (current bid: 62,5k, SKULL69)

Let's see - is it Real Cash Economy or is it Rapid Click Explosives!

Genesis Star Excavator Modified T3.9 - the fastest. Most UN-ECO as non-tiered, but with each tier and loaded with enhancers it becames not only faster, but also more eco, obviously. Using all my gear I was always close to 1% (a bit less) total decay from my total turnover of ~5 millions PED. Ready to tier 4 (guaranteed in TOP 10 ATH place) - if you have balls. Comes with supply of enhancers enough for 3 months hardcore mining with present gear.

z2ib3Jk.png

TerraMaster 3 Gold Rush UL T3.9 - the deepest UL finder, from available ones, because TM8 UL is currently like The Terminator in guns.

Omegaton Detectonator MD-50 T10 - the most eco (less than a PEC per drop - 0.8) and not bad depth old-school finder.

Chikara Refiner Adjusted - the most eco refiner. Very significant on low-TT stuff like Lysterium, Alternative, Crude Oil, Melchi (and so on) stuff.

Thorifoid Berserker's Helm Superior (F) UL T0.9 - mainly used by hunters, but +5% to reload speed of excavator for miner is significant on big turnovers too.

-----

PM me with offers, also significant discount if you will take everything in a bulk. Pure PEDs.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Might have interest in the stupid hat, but not playing the blind bidding game. Let me know what you find acceptable and I'll get back to you.

Might have interest in the stupid hat, but not playing the blind bidding game. Let me know what you find acceptable and I'll get back to you.

I honestly do not know.

My target is to ripoff as much as possible, of course.

Just judging by MA actions, when they listing useless equuses for 52k and people buying them - why I can't ask 50k for that hat, which is clearly influencing reload speed, thus improving price kill and reducing defence cost - i.e. - improving profit in the end?

But I don't know. That why I asking about offers.

I honestly do not know.

My target is to ripoff as much as possible, of course.

Just judging by MA actions, when they listing useless equuses for 52k and people buying them - why I can't ask 50k for that hat, which is clearly influencing reload speed, thus improving price kill and reducing defence cost - i.e. - improving profit in the end?

But I don't know. That why I asking about offers.

I see, understandable.

I guess I'll do my homework and get back to you then. But agree, if so, you should rip me off.

Was heartbroken when I realized the helmet was F.

Das Bump

(and sometimes I think that EU itself is just buggy attachment to PCF's moderatorial forces)

If you're selling Top Gear, does that mean Jeremy Clarkson will get sacked?

Consider this a BUMP :p

.:: Der Bump ::.

Just small comment terramaster 7 is deepest ul finder with 1000m depth.

Just small comment terramaster 7 is deepest ul finder with 1000m depth.

Yea, TM8 UL The Uniq and etc, so rare and lonely that I forgot about it. Thank you very much for correction, when I will be less lazy I will update my post with the truth.

Meanwhile, My Gear is The Best.

DIE BUMP.

El Bump. Don't be afraid, make offers, prices can be very funny.

Bump!

Startbid for amp is 1k! Increment is 1k! Timeframe is a week!

NO PMs. Bids only here.

And remember - standard bla-bla: I have rights, you - not.

Go.

2k so I can get rid of this noob :D

50k here =)

I clearly stated 1k increment! So please, make 48 posts with 1k bid increments after that 2k bid, ffs, respect THE RULES.

I clearly stated 1k increment! So please, make 48 posts with 1k bid increments after that 2k bid, ffs, respect THE RULES.

oh sry, 3k then :)

4k..........

11kkkkkkkkllkkk

Edit; someone missed the 8k bid so guess that nullifies everything thereafter?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back