Mining Tutorial Poll

Whose Mining tutorial is the best guide for new players?

• Alice

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Crag

Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe it should say mining tutorial at the top.

very hard choice, I love that alice has the screenshots it makes it soo much easier to get an idea what all the talk is about

also she remembered the refiner ;)

really liked Crag's guide to the actual mining and think it will be very helpfull a long part of they way.

cant they combine their tutorials ? :silly2:

well I voted crag, would say some screenshots would be nice, but liked that he mentioned a good location and a bit of strategy (althou I know it is not proven it works better)

Love your guides alice very easy to read and understand

I want multiple choice poll :silly2:

actually, i have seen several stuff i forgot too, and mixing the stuff would help i guess

i wouldn't be against it really

altough, i didn't vote, i will wait if there is the last vote deciding or not :D

actually, i have seen several stuff i forgot too, and mixing the stuff would help i guess

i wouldn't be against it really

altough, i didn't vote, i will wait if there is the last vote deciding or not :D

hahaha smart choice :yay:

I'de like to point out that i left out the refiner on purpose. While miners refining there finds is nice, and even helps increase the price of there finds by a few percent, it is not completly needed,and those extra peds used on buying the refiner are very well spent on more bombs and probes gaining them more skills, and finding them more claims, and the few percent (1-2% usualy) usualy only adds to 1-2 pec to the end price, esspecialy at there level.

Also i left out screenies for 2 reasons.

1: I still havent figured out how to add them.

2: i just moved and i'm staying at a friends house till me and the wife have found a place to stay that is afffordable,a nd a good place to raise our son, so i dont have acess to the game to take screenies of equipment for a bit.

Oh i wouldn't mind putting me and alice's together to make the best guide.

I'de like to point out that i left out the refiner on purpose. While miners refining there finds is nice, and even helps increase the price of there finds by a few percent, it is not completly needed,and those extra peds used on buying the refiner are very well spent on more bombs and probes gaining them more skills, and finding them more claims, and the few percent (1-2% usualy) usualy only adds to 1-2 pec to the end price, esspecialy at there level.

Also i left out screenies for 2 reasons.

1: I still havent figured out how to add them.

2: i just moved and i'm staying at a friends house till me and the wife have found a place to stay that is afffordable,a nd a good place to raise our son, so i dont have acess to the game to take screenies of equipment for a bit.

hope you find a nice place :)

Back