Price Check Mining ul amp prices.

whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

that said a UL3 did sell for 28k two months ago. and a terra 1 sold for 25k 6-7 weeks ago.

whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

that said a UL3 did sell for 28k two months ago. and a terra 1 sold for 25k 6-7 weeks ago.
I've been casually looking for these lately and these values are about what I'm looking to pay.

If you want to pay more ... I won't start a bidding war with you.
gl :tiphat:

If you’re buying, be sure to do the math on what the ROI is compared to a cheap L amp, such as level 5. At least back when I used Terra 1, I was actually losing slightly compared to just using level 5 limited amps in terms of ped gained per drop, and it was more noticeable if I got them for even cheaper by crafting.

While you don’t pay MU on UL directly, the difference in net gain is often so small (if even positive) that it’s not worth the large amount of ped tied up.

I bought a Level 2 in April for about 15k (5 CLD).

Had 2 people that were willing or at least considering selling at this price.

If you’re buying, be sure to do the math on what the ROI is compared to a cheap L amp, such as level 5. At least back when I used Terra 1, I was actually losing slightly compared to just using level 5 limited amps in terms of ped gained per drop, and it was more noticeable if I got them for even cheaper by crafting.

While you don’t pay MU on UL directly, the difference in net gain is often so small (if even positive) that it’s not worth the large amount of ped tied up.
I am an owner of an UL4. I share your opinion but we also need to take in consideration what is the price of high efficiency weapons now days which I consider is similar to an UL amp. I can say the are astronomical. compare to that all the UL amps are cheap :)

MU on low level L amps are so low. Would take years to make your ped back.

20-30k that price solely based on novelty of having an UL amp. Realistically I’d say 10k-20k for a serious miner who looks into the numbers.

challenge will be finding someone to sell at these prices as they’ll be losing out to what they paid. However, wouldn’t say these amps are very good…

just my opinion..

+MA at some point will show some love to mining, adding more features and I’d expect these to fall in price again.

I am an owner of an UL4. I share your opinion but we also need to take in consideration what is the price of high efficiency weapons now days which I consider is similar to an UL amp. I can say the are astronomical. compare to that all the UL amps are cheap :)
Cant compare those 2 things, mining got worse overall in % of what u can make and the limited amps basicly same price as always.
As hunting mainly mayhem got very profitable and thats beeing said one of the main reasons why 2.0 weapons cant be compared to mining 1.0 amps.
If anything changes regarding mining that gave those amps more value than i would agree on ur assumption but thats unfortunally not the case.
Ontop of all of this, if u want comparable weapon as 2.0 ones u gotta pay huge mu and if u want comparable mining amp its low mu and always same. cheers

Let's crunch some numbers. all these small amps are 50 pec per drop incraase
i do not know the other tools but i am pretty sure that i crafted and sold at 52 the light that is exactly the same tool stat wise
so basically it is 28k ped anticipated to have a tool that cost 2 ped markup
or that i need to DECAY 14000 amplificators to recoup the advanced markup i am saving (yes, then i got the free UL
that kind of mining cycle is not for everyone.....

919Micro.jpg
Level 2 Finder AmplifierOre/Enmatter
2.5​
78​
1​
Looted
919Micro.jpg
Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)Ore/Enmatter
2.5​
100​
104.00%​
1​
Crafted
919Micro.jpg
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)Ore/Enmatter
2.5​
50​
104.00%​
1​
Crafted
919Micro.jpg
Level 2 Finder Amplifier, SGA EditionOre/Enmatter
2.5​
78​
1​
Mining
919Micro.jpg
Level II Finder Amplifier 'Achilles' (L)Ore/Enmatter
2.5​
115​
106.00%​
1​
CraftedPlanet CalypsoAcceleration 3%

Let's crunch some numbers. all these small amps are 50 pec per drop incraase
i do not know the other tools but i am pretty sure that i crafted and sold at 52 the light that is exactly the same tool stat wise
so basically it is 28k ped anticipated to have a tool that cost 2 ped markup
or that i need to DECAY 14000 amplificators to recoup the advanced markup i am saving (yes, then i got the free UL
that kind of mining cycle is not for everyone.....

919Micro.jpg
Level 2 Finder AmplifierOre/Enmatter
2.5​
78​
1​
Looted
919Micro.jpg
Level 2 Finder Amplifier (L)Ore/Enmatter
2.5​
100​
104.00%​
1​
Crafted
919Micro.jpg
Level 2 Finder Amplifier Light (L)Ore/Enmatter
2.5​
50​
104.00%​
1​
Crafted
919Micro.jpg
Level 2 Finder Amplifier, SGA EditionOre/Enmatter
2.5​
78​
1​
Mining
919Micro.jpg
Level II Finder Amplifier 'Achilles' (L)Ore/Enmatter
2.5​
115​
106.00%​
1​
CraftedPlanet CalypsoAcceleration 3%
14k amps is quite a lot. 38 amps a day.

38 amps level 2 amps is very hard to do. i got outrunned, you can delete the posts thanks.

It's purely bragging rights at current prices.

Mine is bigger then yours.

Makes 0 sense to buy UL mining up at this moment, as L amps are little bit more expensive then metal residue, and that markup is very easy to compensate by markup you mine with them. For example I find at least 5 redulite claims today, and 1 is enough to pay off markup I pay for batch of amps that I use for let's say 3-4 days.

Everyone keeps evaluating this small amps in terms of amortization. So far these amps seem to hold their value pretty well, if not appreciate a little even. So you don’t have to “make up” for the markup that you paid, the value is still there, it’s just peds that are tied up.

the only reasonable comparison that I can find is wether the MU saved over a week is more than what you’d get for the 15k (in my case) for keeping the ped tied up in CLD (and yes, play time not accounted for, playing is a decision not a job). I don’t have better stuff to do with the ped than keep it into CLD.

5 CLD give me about 16-18 ped per week, this means that I need to use the amp at least 8-9 times ish to make up for that value.

All the other reasoning regarding buying shrapnel and covering the cost with one redulite claim, etc are just extra things that you can do with or without the amp.

if we dont use our time argumetning a bit...
the laconic answer would be just "last sale 28k please close thread"
we need some relax bullshitting our theories :)

The price is whatever it's worth to the seller and the buyer. Nothing else.
Price checking is about reaching out to the community to establish a history of past sales.

I just don't like the "amortization" math used to guess the value of an item. This logic implies that once you got your money back from saving the MU not spent on L amps, you'll simply go ahead and TT the UL amp.

About the our time argument, to each their own. I couldn't possibly spend the time and funds needed in the game, to even come close to the amount of $$ I can make outside of the game working a boring coding job for 4 hours a day. So all "gaming" is done for pleasure only, not money. It being a RCE game, I get some pleasure from creating a profit inside of the game.

@odh... it is a simple "risk of loosing my ped" calculation.
one day MA can turn off the game servers and the TOS states that
just ped deposited in teh last 6 months are returned.
MA itself is not a guaranteed depositor and its balance account
saves 30% of sold (from their side) PED as a liability

If i am asked "should i purchase a BP110 for 200k ?" i need
to think as the risk of game ending exist and evaluate how long
time it needs to recoup the upfronted "locked money" at daily MU saving

I am fairly extreme, and calculate the time of INDIFFERENCE if server shut down
you can caluclate that the item you perceive AT MOST devalues 50% or 10%
if you account for 100% of remaining value it is just a financial equation
made of "Alternative use of money Yield" vs "Markup saved in the period"
as correctly pointed above in Your post of 8:13AM

Back