FYI: Mining with Tamn - A video series.

nice vids :)

/subscribing

boring... watching people mine is like watching paint dry

Agreed....For al that aren't miners...
It is prolly boring to 89% (nice made up percentage :D ) of miners to watch as well....

Still, a few boring people like myself kind of like 'em so you really didn't have to post that. There was no oneed to be so negative when you can plainly see a few are interested in these.

Even with the apparent bad-blood between you two, ya prolly really should just not posted or at lease saved it for a different thread.

Anyway....GL to you both...

Tippin'

Dumb question, but how to record thatkind of vids?

{removed}

Great videos tamn. I am pretty new in mining so i have to ask. What is all that coordinates all about? I know that you can see your position but when u run from one point to the map to the other side, how do you know that you are on the right road? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamn, I see you mine Ores, but have you worked on Enmatter? I take it you prefer Ores, why is this?
Inquiring minds want to know. :wise:

Cheers!

Keep up the great work mate!

Tamn, I see you mine Ores, but have you worked on Enmatter? I take it you prefer Ores, why is this?
Inquiring minds want to know. :wise:

Cheers!

Keep up the great work mate!

Methinks he likes the ores because he has the OA-102 ul :p

Please, this has nothing to do with this thread. So keep the drama outside :wise:

Great videos tamn. I am pretty new in mining so i have to ask. What is all that coordinates all about? I know that you can see your position but when u run from one point to the map to the other side, how do you know that you are on the right road? :confused:

I hit "P" so much so that I can space my drops and it helps me grid bomb more efficiently.

Also, I did ores/enmatter equally for my first 4 years until I got my UL oreamp, at which point I decided to focus specifically on ores.

I highly recommend doing both types.

Tamn! make a new vid soon! Doesn't matter if it involves you killing (the now 'member'-less) mutants, or maybe trying the lootable PVP on Eurodia. Maybe even trying to mine around the drones and stuff near the volcano/East Scylla Mountains.

Tamn! make a new vid soon! Doesn't matter if it involves you killing (the now 'member'-less) mutants, or maybe trying the lootable PVP on Eurodia. Maybe even trying to mine around the drones and stuff near the volcano/East Scylla Mountains.

Alrighty, new video coming up today! :D

Episode 7 uploaded. Additional filming of my pvp4 and a vehicle specials continuing.

hunting video would be cool :) as said in your last video, not so much how to hunt but just, watching you hunt :p

Why not (doesnt have to be in next vid or few, maybe in future) become a 'gambler' and goto CND? :p

OLA 64 bad

Nice series - I'd appreciate more useful advices from an experienced miner, but maybe that was not the intention of your thread ...

To all noob like miners huring to tackle OLA 64 as advertised in episode 7 a simple advice - DON'T ! Is a very dense Argo population there, moslty Leader (which have big agro range) especially in the west side and mining by car will bring a sole result - your car will be thrashed and there's no TP or storage at that location. Understand the publicity you tried to make for the LA owner but many - like my self - won't be too happy :tongue2:

Nice series - I'd appreciate more useful advices from an experienced miner, but maybe that was not the intention of your thread ...

To all noob like miners huring to tackle OLA 64 as advertised in episode 7 a simple advice - DON'T ! Is a very dense Argo population there, moslty Leader (which have big agro range) especially in the west side and mining by car will bring a sole result - your car will be thrashed and there's no TP or storage at that location. Understand the publicity you tried to make for the LA owner but many - like my self - won't be too happy :tongue2:

I've been there so many times in recent weeks... i've only spotted at most 5 argos IN ALL per run, with the highest i've seen being mature...I think ur info's off...

This is great! Finally a good EU commentary and mining videos on youtube! Subscribed :yay:

Its actually no problem, its very empty. (For one day a few weeks past, the owner accidently had the spawn set on high, but corrected the issue within the day)

Why dont yo uadd an "operate" button on your screen? Then - rather by right-click ->choosing operate ->clicking you can enter your vehicle just by keeping the vehicle active and pressing either operate or exit vehicle. (both buttons on screen)

Just a suggestion.

You can also enter your vehicle by pressing the right button while facing it and no cursor on screen (space bar).

Empty ??

"I've been there so many times in recent weeks... i've only spotted at most 5 argos IN ALL per run, with the highest i've seen being mature...I think ur info's off... "
"Its actually no problem, its very empty. (For one day a few weeks past, the owner accidently had the spawn set on high, but corrected the issue within the day)"

Well, simply because I don't like to be called on my words I went there again - was first there one day ago, when I posted in this thread. Came from Timbesha on the SW river path by car (sorry - I don't own a vtol) and a few km past the borders my car was trashed in a sea of Argo Leaders - just to make clear - INSIDE OLA 64 !, East side - true, but inside.
From revival I took straight West by foot :mad: ... avoided as much as possible and ... died not too far away as Argo Leader's range is above 50m, so the thing with radar circle won't work ... I'm not saying there are no "free" spots in this area, just that I'm yet to find them :eyecrazy:
So, unless we're playing a different game or the owner did another "accident", right at the time I'm writing this lines, looking at my dead ava @ 27087,42418,157 - OLA 64 does have A LOT MORE than 5-6 mobs :silly2:

30 minutes spent on return by foot just to make sure I'm not writting BS :cool:

yah, i think the LA owner changed the spawn. Used to be lowest spawn on lowest maturity, is now highest spawn no highest maturity.

nice thread tamn:) keep up the good work:wtg:

Why dont yo uadd an "operate" button on your screen? Then - rather by right-click ->choosing operate ->clicking you can enter your vehicle just by keeping the vehicle active and pressing either operate or exit vehicle. (both buttons on screen)

Just a suggestion.

You can also enter your vehicle by pressing the right button while facing it and no cursor on screen (space bar).

you can also enter a vahicle by just double clicking on it, or drag the hp bar from the car and double click on the bar.
I did a little vehicle mining after watching Tamns videos and found that placing the buttons for exit vehicle, a button for my finder and having the hp bar of the vehicle on top of them was the fastest way for me to exit the car, drop a bomb/probe and enter the vehicle again.

Great videos Tamn!

I'm back and making video's after a lengthy break, :yay:

2 videos added to second post.

A pvp4 video I put together of some old footage.
As well as a wuick cnd video. More to be posted this week.

Had the recorder running past few days, nabbed tons of nice swirls on camera, threw up a quick swirl compilation.

Messing around trying to get a super sped up video of my cnd mining finished. Which should be pretty cool to see :)

Added a sped up version of me doing several domes (2 I think) in under 13 minutes. Might be interesting to those who want to have a look at how I run my domes if their is little terrain or mob interference.

w00t im on ur video at 1:58 with a blaus hof :D :D haha was funny to see that

haha yea ya never know whos gonna be in one of my vids lol.

Back