Help: Missing Argonaut Iron Challenge Broker???

HomoSpacien

Provider
Society
Universal Soliders
Ok, so i have been running around the outpost south of Jason center for about an hour now chasing an orange dot which has no mission broker at it. has anyone else been able to get the mission broker to spawn? what happened to the argonaut iron challenge? anyone have any input?

Thanks

There is no outpost anymore where the little guy is so you are probably searching wrong place.

Would you happen to know where that is at? i went to the outpost near all the argonauts south east of jason and saw nothing. maybe coordinates? Thanks for the help so far, you saved me an hour of agrivation :)

The coords in Entropedia are still valid afaik. They just removed the building so he just stays in the middle of nowhere.

The coords in Entropedia are still valid afaik. They just removed the building so he just stays in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks guys, still havent found him but i did find the coords, just dont feel up to a wild goose chase ATM, but i bookmarked it and hopefully next weekend i wont be so frustrated with the whole thing and can go look. i appreciate the help

Back