Missing LA's?

Alan Mo

Old Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Mr Mo Scotland
Just logged in after the update and thought i'd go for a hunt, Though the LA i wanted doesnt have a TP and is no longer on my map.

Is there anyone else with this? Just going to send a support.

"Not all land areas are visible in the Map UI."

ALL except Treasure Island! may aswell say TI is still there but we fucked the rest.

"Not all land areas are visible in the Map UI."

ALL except Treasure Island! may aswell say TI is still there but we fucked the rest.

It's a new way to create a revenue stream. Make people travel again (spending ped) to RE-get TPs.

About 2 months ago I noticed TI City TP was gone from my list, I submitted support case because I wasn't going to waste anymore ped on RE-gathering things like that, they moved my av to TI City then.

As far as knowing if it's worse, I can't log in because recent updates killed my install, repairs keep showing status NOT EXPECTED. NO SHIT MA!

Seems like TP's on Calypso go missing every few months......

They've done how many updates over the years and still they cant have a perfect update with nothing going wrong or going over there time. Come on i know they say Pratice makes perfect but they're taking the piss with it now.

To me, not showing the land areas has to be one of the worst blows to my enjoyment of the service ever. I've spent a lot of my time visiting each and every one to get them displayed on my map, despite how many times they and some of the TPs have gone missing, so that if I wanted to hunt something in particular I knew where to find it and where to teleport to get either there, or as close as I could to spend my peds where and how I wanted. Compared to other nerfs/features/bugs/missing systems yeah it's not as important overall, but this is the first time I've logged in and logged back out in disgust. Guess I was wrong in that we had some kind of "pda" or Dick Tracy wrist computer that managed our contacts for us, acted as our message center and let us make notes of where interesting landmarks and property were located. Yet another nail in the coffin of the "colonist experience" in my books.

To me, not showing the land areas has to be one of the worst blows to my enjoyment of the service ever. I've spent a lot of my time visiting each and every one to get them displayed on my map, despite how many times they and some of the TPs have gone missing, so that if I wanted to hunt something in particular I knew where to find it and where to teleport to get either there, or as close as I could to spend my peds where and how I wanted. Compared to other nerfs/features/bugs/missing systems yeah it's not as important overall, but this is the first time I've logged in and logged back out in disgust. Guess I was wrong in that we had some kind of "pda" or Dick Tracy wrist computer that managed our contacts for us, acted as our message center and let us make notes of where interesting landmarks and property were located. Yet another nail in the coffin of the "colonist experience" in my books.

Yup, agreed I've sent in a few support cases to them since it is ruining my experience and making people not want to goto my land area as much making me loose peds, they could hardly care at all about this.

~Danimal

Yup, agreed I've sent in a few support cases to them since it is ruining my experience and making people not want to goto my land area as much making me loose peds, they could hardly care at all about this.

~Danimal

Maybe they'll ban themselves since ruining the experience of players is against the EULA :D

Maybe they'll ban themselves since ruining the experience of players is against the EULA :D

That is what I was hoping... *off to reply to MindArk about their email and policies regarding EULA*

~Danimal

Back