Help: Missing pictures from Albums

Summer

Old Alpha
Society
Planet Express
Alkesh Summer Vallan
Somehow all the pictures in all my albums got deleted :scratch2: Same with Buzz's albums.

Anyone else noticed this?

Hope it can get fixed/

Album images should be working normally again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I wish in EU they would fix bugs as fast ...

good work 711 !!

Album images should be working normally again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thumbnails in the Albums still don't work, but you can see the picture when you click on it. Also pictures that were linked to a thread from the Album don't show up in the thread.

Thumbnails in the Albums still don't work, but you can see the picture when you click on it. Also pictures that were linked to a thread from the Album don't show up in the thread.

Please provide a link to a thread where the image/thumbnail is not showing properly.

Thanks.

I see the pictures inside the thread

I see the pictures inside the thread

How weird is that :scratch2: I can't see them even if I reload/refresh the page

EDIT:
Must be my Firefox, works for me in IE.

Last edited:
Everything seems to be working normally on the pages you linked, Summer.

Perhaps your browser is doing some sort of caching that is preventing it from requesting the images.

Where has me Sig Image gone?

It is still in my Gallery.

I have noticed the same with many soc mates etc.

There has been a change that means we have to put them back in again?

You should try posting on EF, most of the icons have gone as well.

And right now EF is down, so maybe it's taken something else with it?

Where has me Sig Image gone?

It is still in my Gallery.

I have noticed the same with many soc mates etc.

There has been a change that means we have to put them back in again?

Many members were still using images with URLs from EntropiaForum's old gallery directory. That directory has been removed from the server, since all of the images were ported over to the gallery directory here on PCF.

I have now updated the paths in the PCF database, and your signature image has been restored.

Many members were still using images with URLs from EntropiaForum's old gallery directory. That directory has been removed from the server, since all of the images were ported over to the gallery directory here on PCF.

I have now updated the paths in the PCF database, and your signature image has been restored.

Everything seems to be working normally on the pages you linked, Summer.

Perhaps your browser is doing some sort of caching that is preventing it from requesting the images.

ya, it's my browser.

ya, it's my browser.

Hi summer, can you specify what was the issue with your browser. It seems I can't see any picture in Arkadia or NI forum... tried both FireFox and IE...none working.

Also, I was looking for your post related to Greece mission! Can you please give a link to your post?

Thanks

Hi summer, can you specify what was the issue with your browser. It seems I can't see any picture in Arkadia or NI forum... tried both FireFox and IE...none working.

Also, I was looking for your post related to Greece mission! Can you please give a link to your post?

Thanks

Have no idea why my browser wont show the pictures. But on Arkadia and NI forum you have to be registered to see the pictures.

Link: http://www.nextislandlife.com/missions/1056-cyclops-mission.html

Sigs

Where are they?

Your signature image was pointing to an obsolete URL on EntropiaForum.com.

Please re-upload your desired signature image to the gallery here on PCF (or your member album) and then update your signature with the new URL.

Thread merged with an existing thread where this issue was explained.

oops...missed that one....call it "late nite forum fatigue" ;):ahh:

Back