FYI: Missing presents

Status

City Cat

Dominant
Society
BAHQc
City Cat nexa Anastasia
Hi to all readers and digestors. Didnt get any gift from MA at all. I have deposited a Large amount and i should have been gifted with all 3 things. I didnt get any. Sent support and they said they will investigate and thats all.
Aint fair id say.
Marco you`re still in the "farting session"?

lol

Hi,

Thank you for your patience. I have been informed that you didn't receive the gifts since they are only delivered during a certain time period.

In your case Halloween gifts were delivered if you logged in from 2010-10-29 to 2010-11-02 and we can see from our logs that, when your avatar logged in, the gift distribution had already stopped for this year. We hope you will be able to acquire these items in another way.

Kind regards,

Leslie | Planet Calypso Support

This is frikkin outrageous or rasism. All costumers should have been WARNED that if they wont log in they will miss the presents.

Well, that is new - you have to log in within 3 days of Halloween to get the pressies?

lol - well, it's a damn good thing they told us this, before they issued them or before the time to collect them, ran out..... :rolleyes: :handjob: [/end sarcasm]

that sucks for you - hopefully they'll be tt food soon :)

I agree it's kind of rude to not warn us presents require logging in on specific days, however....

This is frikkin outrageous or rasism.

Really?? :scratch2: C'mon now....

This is frikkin outrageous or rasism. All costumers should have been WARNED that if they wont log in they will miss the presents.

Ok not that I support how that system works, but racism? :laugh:

It's a gift from FPC not MA i think.
Well, it not that strange that you must be online to get them, but i could agree that they should warn people before the time goes out.
Sometimes i feel sorry for MA and FPC, they give away free gifts and still they get angry people. It was like when i was a kid on christmas "Hey, why did my brother get much cooler toys!?"

It is not about the value!

It is about that they give free stuff for eligible players wich i agree. Player A didnt deposit -receives x...Player B deposited ".."- gets shirt...and so on.
I am sure i have deposited way more than the "limit" to get their 3 lousy presents but it is my right to get them as long as other players did.
If they would have warned us okay...but every year since they give freebies i got them after the X day because i`m not a genie to guess that i wont get anything unless i login.
And racism yes- i am a romanian player and along with my husband who plays since pre-gold we didnt receive anything both.
And there are another 6 romanian players who deposit and didnt get anything.
So what am i supposed to believe? I need the sentimental value of every gift...i have them all in storage reminding me of old times.
MA should have warn us and it could be okay.

sighs

I guess the change in the system was because now we've got more than one planet...

An incentive to keep players here, because everyone who is on Rocktropia is not an FPC customer any more. It sucks, but i can't see them doing anything else in the future..

It is not about the value!

In all fairness - it's not about race, either. I know of Romanians who have gotten the gifts they deserved, according to the gift criteria. I think you're trying to turn this into something much bigger than it actually is. I know it sucks - but it is what it is and nothing more. It is a new requirement to receive the gifts from FPC.

So what am i supposed to believe?
MA should have warn us and it could be okay.

you should believe that you need to log in within 3 days of the gifts being handed out or you won't get any. Yes - they should have warned us - but they didn't .. so here you are.

I hope you get some soon - via auction for cheap. ;)

I have received 2 of 3 and don't care about them so if you want, I'll give them to you and you can keep them in storage to remember to log in when they give freebies :)

I have received 2 of 3 and don't care about them so if you want, I'll give them to you and you can keep them in storage to remember to log in when they give freebies :)

Yeah, let´s make a collection :yay::yay:

Btw: evil evil FPC:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: How could you do it ? :wise::wise:

I think the solution would have been to award the gifts a bit earlier than TWO days before halloween.

How about a week before? The window for awarding the gifts seems to be a bit tight.

I dont think I've got full use out of my gifts so am continuing to wear them a while longer. :vampire:

I agree, 2 days before is bad. But to only have a 3 day window to accept is even worse! Come on, what about those that where at Rocktropia then you have to PAY the fee to get back in those allotted 3 days to accept the gifts.

Come on MA how about some communication!

And playing the racist card? OMG grow up!

Now look at this lol

Hi,

I am sorry you feel this way as you are an important member of the Entropia Universe. Please note that this is not a personal matter, the gift distribution has always been done like that, all participants that log in during a specific time frame get gifts according to the set rules.

We are sorry that you didn't get to log in this year. As for sending a notification to our players regarding this, please rest assured that we will forward your comments to the responsible team for future consideration.

However, we are unable to say whether or not your suggestions will be implemented, but please stay tuned to the News section and Version Update Content Lists on the website.

Kind regards,

Weird solution. I mean ok, don't keep the gifts available for a whole year, would create some strain on stuff, but a few days?

Um, never actually thought about it, but this 'window of opportunity' for seasonal gifts is something I have seen in other mmos, and since I usually log in around those times I guess it makes sense that it has actually always been the 'rule'. Explains why I didn't get elf shoes (can't remember for sure if I did get anything that xmas, just know I missed those and wanted them :laugh:), as I wasn't so active at that time.

Cat if you would like the shirt I'm happy to give it to you, as I personally don't care much for it. I got the pants to go with it, wore the outfit one evening and then sold them on, tons of shirts on auction so will hold it til next year I guess (unless you want it, you are welcome to have it).

edit: just read the other thread and see that it hasn't always been this way, so somewhere it changed, but then it's a new company innit :ahh:

Last edited:
Hi,

Thank you for your patience. I have been informed that you didn't receive the gifts since they are only delivered during a certain time period.

In your case Halloween gifts were delivered if you logged in from 2010-10-29 to 2010-11-02 and we can see from our logs that, when your avatar logged in, the gift distribution had already stopped for this year. We hope you will be able to acquire these items in another way.

Kind regards,

Dude...seriously. What would you expect? Would someone who goes away for two years and then returns suddenly have to get Halloween (x2), Christmas (x2), Thanksgiving (x2), Fireworks (x2) and Champagne (x2)?
They got to draw a line. And they have to warn you to log in for a present? Seriously? Since when is a free gift a right, and not a privilige? It's an extra reward for being online on some special day!

I couldn't log in the first few days after tiering changed, so I could sell my TIER 1 components for only 250%, instead of 300%. Man, MA should have warned me they were gonna change it, then I would have put them on auction earlier. Yes, it's just as :bs: as your complaint.

And your remark about it being racism is utter :bs: . Perhaps you should buy a dictionary.

PS: who would have thought that I'd be on the side of support one day....

Dude...seriously. What would you expect? Would someone who goes away for two years and then returns suddenly have to get Halloween (x2), Christmas (x2), Thanksgiving (x2), Fireworks (x2) and Champagne (x2)?
They got to draw a line. And they have to warn you to log in for a present? Seriously? Since when is a free gift a right, and not a privilige? It's an extra reward for being online on some special day!

I couldn't log in the first few days after tiering changed, so I could sell my TIER 1 components for only 250%, instead of 300%. Man, MA should have warned me they were gonna change it, then I would have put them on auction earlier. Yes, it's just as :bs: as your complaint.

And your remark about it being racism is utter :bs: . Perhaps you should buy a dictionary.

PS: who would have thought that I'd be on the side of support one day....

I respect everyone`s oppinion here but not the forum whore`s one.

Since when is a free gift a right, and not a privilige?

Maybe when you have to pass certain criteria set down by a company to receive them in the first place?

I respect everyone`s oppinion here but not the forum whore`s one.

cry me a river..

Start thinking rationally and Your life will be a better place. Even "racism" from everyone will decrease.

Point is - people are trying to respond politely to Your comments, but You keep bitching. Nobody here owes You.

I totally agree! And while we are at it, I want my xmas gift during summer holiday too!

I didnt get the gifts either. And I was logged in during that period, but I was not on Calypso...

Well Cat.............playin the racist card was a nono it was just coincidence. But uve opened my eyes on 1 thing, I never realised there was such a short window for gifts, i must be a real EU whore cos Ive always recieved all the gifts without realizin i had to be logged on at a certain time. Gonna make sure i log in every day of the year now -just in case:)

k mods close this thread pls

Status
Back