Missing Sleipnir with fuel.

Synchronizitat

Provider
I took off on Sleipnir from the Moon of Arkadia.
When the system asked me for permission to go into space, I pressed ok.
Sleipnir did not go into outer space, but ran into the ceiling of the moon.I have reloaded the game.Sleipnir disappeared in an unknown direction. Disappeared even from the bookmark my items on the Entropia website.
True, my space thruster is in the bookmark my items, but its location is also nowhere.
Support answered me
We have located your vehicle, unfortunately we are not able to retrieve it at this point in time.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
However, your vehicle will be returned to you as soon as possible.

Today I was running on the moon, and... suddenly I found myself in my Sleipnir. but without fuel. And I can't get out of the vehicle. Where is my fuel?
I wonder if this is a precedent or a new bug?

Haha what :ROFLMAO: ?! These random bugs I keep hearing about seems to come up more and more. Not sent his before, hope it works out.

I've actually had that happen before myself. Sent a support case and it was worked out within the day. Hope you also get a speedy result.

Just imagine what other shit gets stealthily deleted from your storage without you knowing....

Just imagine what other shit gets stealthily deleted from your storage without you knowing....

This is why anyone who is clinically insane enough to use EU as an actuall investement thing, to take at least weekly updates of the item list and make sure its all there.

One thing is that there is 0% security on any "investement", and in MA's eyes items values aer about barely 1% of what players value the items at in a lot of cases, these things should be a concern too xD

We have located your vehicle, unfortunately we are not able to retrieve it at this point in time.

It would honestly be awesome to know the whole story behind this.

I wonder if your original sleip will still be there, stuck somewhere in the moon now until the new engine/implementation.

As soon as they can warp someone over to scan it I'm sure they'll mail you some fuel. Or at least some coin in the PED Flow Center.

Also is anyone actually running this place? Does it just, sort of exist now and they have some knobs, or what :rofl:

EDIT: I wonder how many probes they had to drop to find it.

This is why anyone who is clinically insane enough to use EU as an actuall investement thing, to take at least weekly updates of the item list and make sure its all there.

One thing is that there is 0% security on any "investement", and in MA's eyes items values aer about barely 1% of what players value the items at in a lot of cases, these things should be a concern too xD
Not only items but also skills!!

Not only items but also skills!!

Finally something i can blame for skilling so slowly, I lose 90% of my skills everytime i log out! xD

Вероятно, в хранилище на другой планете
index.php

Same problem here with a mothership + privateer.
Warping to arkadia was bugged and the mothership and privateer stayed in infinite warp. After relogging the ships are bugged.
I also heard someone lost his Equus warping to arkadia. Somehow the equus disappeared.
He contacted MA and they said they found it but nothing happened after.

Sad story is that space is full with bugs and when you get struck by a bug you have to wait till tuesday to get it fixed by a maintenance downtime.
MA does not care to restart server sooner.

Hopefully you get your oil back

Same problem here with a mothership + privateer.
Warping to arkadia was bugged and the mothership and privateer stayed in infinite warp. After relogging the ships are bugged.
I also heard someone lost his Equus warping to arkadia. Somehow the equus disappeared.
He contacted MA and they said they found it but nothing happened after.

Sad story is that space is full with bugs and when you get struck by a bug you have to wait till tuesday to get it fixed by a maintenance downtime.

Hopefully you get your oil back
Was the Equus returned? You can't just delete a players $5k investment without the forums and chat channels burning down in the process.

i have no idea.
we all know ma is incompetent and doesnt care.
Guess tuesday it will be fixed and everything will be back to normal.

o, when I exit the game, I'm back in the car, damn ouroboros, groundhog day, vicious circle
Well a MA official is currently watching this page. usually when that happens any bug or support case gets resolved super quickly. In the meantime just think about how much PED you are saving.

Well a MA official is currently watching this page. usually when that happens any bug or support case gets resolved super quickly. In the meantime just think about how much PED you are saving.
Lets hope Katie.
easiest fix is a restart in space.

I took off on Sleipnir from the Moon of Arkadia.
When the system asked me for permission to go into space, I pressed ok.
Sleipnir did not go into outer space, but ran into the ceiling of the moon.I have reloaded the game.Sleipnir disappeared in an unknown direction. Disappeared even from the bookmark my items on the Entropia website.
True, my space thruster is in the bookmark my items, but its location is also nowhere.
Support answered me
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
However, your vehicle will be returned to you as soon as possible.

Today I was running on the moon, and... suddenly I found myself in my Sleipnir. but without fuel. And I can't get out of the vehicle. Where is my fuel?
I wonder if this is a precedent or a new bug?
Similar thing happened to me when I left Ark Moon, looks like around the same time. And of course, I received the exact same response from support. However, my Quad never re-appeared, and support closed my ticket...

It doesn't even appear in my account page, either. It just went poof, into oblivion.

Last edited:
At least you can move between planets without relying on space...oh wait.

Synchronizitat 3: Rise of the Machines​

Skynet came to Entropia Universe. My transport captured me. I didn't even take a bun with cola on the road. after many centuries, interplanetary archaeologists will find Sleipnir with a withered skeleton in a T-shirt with a print I'm alive.:)

update:

was online for 30 min when the official was in this thread, hoping he would have some power to fix things.
Suddenly (without a relog) the ship works again.

Not sure who did this but thnx if the official in here fixed it.

wow....there is always something "new" here......it maybe looks like a sync prob.....the system thinks you arent in a vehicle while your ava has it from the moment you started to fly...

1) did you check the my items page on the entropia website to see where your sleip is "located" ?
2)did you try to teleport away with tp chip or press T too ?
and also the "recall all vehicles to storage"
if that all doesnt work , can only think of help from support again or the server reset on tuesday like the others also said...

gl,
Eddie

Key T - you cannot do that in a vehicle
My items - Sleipnir missing, Space Thruster -available but location unknown, fuel is missing
Recall all vehicles to storage - no result
Support again - Are you still experiencing being stuck since submitting this support case?
the server reset on tuesday - I won't last that long without water
gl,
Synchronizitat

The system has cognitive dissonance, the system cannot believe how an avatar can be in a vehicle that has no fuel.
I am like a photon or Schrödinger's cat in a quantum mechanics experiment, both in and out of transport.
when you press Key T - you cannot do that in a vehicle( the system sees you in the car)
exit when pressed - You are not in a vehicle (the system does not see you in the car)
Because the damn fuel is gone somewhere.
Question for Niels Bohr and Albert Einstein - Where did my transport fly without an owner and where did the damn fuel go?
Answer - Greta Thunberg.

index.php

At night the oompas were beating drums, but perhaps these are auditory hallucinations from dehydration.
But who else can take a selfie in a sleipnir with a Maze hammer.

Back