Missing Sleipnir with fuel.

index.php

In fact, visual hallucinations are very cool, I even lit my tomtebloss in the cabin. Karol G does not often give a concert on Moon.

dont be naughty or MA will lock you away

dont be naughty or MA will lock you away
When Aule created the dwarves, he did not give them free will and the right to choose, but Iluvatar took pity and gave freedom of choice to Aule's creatures. Well, everything eventually ends.

You shall be from this day forward

That guy in his sleip on ark moon

Sorry to make fun of your situation. But someone needs to say this.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sorry to make fun of your situation. But someone needs to say this.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
When rebooting, I am revived near the revival terminal. sometimes after a couple of seconds I find myself in a sleipnir.
Sometimes I have time to go up one floor and jump off the building, but if I go to the area where the sleipnir is standing, he catches me.
If you do not approach the area where the sleipnir stands, then you can escape.But damn it, I won't run away from my transport!

Ask MA to check that little known and MA accessible only place called space storage, and if your items are there to please move them back to your avatar / vehicle

When rebooting, I am revived near the revival terminal. sometimes after a couple of seconds I find myself in a sleipnir.
Sometimes I have time to go up one floor and jump off the building, but if I go to the area where the sleipnir is standing, he catches me.
If you do not approach the area where the sleipnir stands, then you can escape.But damn it, I won't run away from my transport!

Did you try "recall all vehicles" shortcut right after you login ?
Should put it in storage.

But not sure it works, you seem to have fallen into a parallel dimension where vehicles rule the world..

Ask MA to check that little known and MA accessible only place called space storage, and if your items are there to please move them back to your avatar / vehicle

Thought about this one, but he said it don't even appear on website list of items.

And now he can see the vehicle, my guess is MA have kind of "forced" the vehicle to him, and it maybe duplicate.
And/or anyway, the vehicle he's seeing and being inside actually don't exist (or is somewhere else) for the system.

Hope at least someone bring food and water to this guy.. :coffee:

Probably tried it, but have you tried obvious one to recall all vehicles?
Also able to spawn another vehicle and get in other one?
Hope you get sorted out, is a funny bug :D.

I kinda want to come visit to see this... do you sell tickets? 🤔
This is very dangerous for you, I will not be able to resist the temptation, and I will invite you to sleipnir.
No, I'm not selling tickets, I've already made a powerful advertisement for the heartless moon.
Your streaming could bring Bear Grylls and Guillermo del Torro to the Moon.
I always dreamed of a unique transport in the game, well, I found some crazy new bug and got my unique transport as a reward, everything is natural and fair.

I see you are still engaging in good spirits here, so allow my twisted thoughts before the world corrects itself for you (usually on a Tuesday).
Some people have out-of-body experiences, but you are having an in-sleip one I see. Also, you are out of body and name here, i.e. you appear to be "out of sync".
Maybe you can refer to Jung and ask for a rare beetle to be delivered to you, for it might just be the 'next-level cryptic' that MA is playing with here. They have been using space as a testing ground for weirdness for years already. This is not a slip up - it's a sleip up.

I can't get close through sleep to Jung, these damn oompas won't let me sleep. They're beating their drums all the time.
Only lunar hallucinations with Karol G. I sit in sleipnir and dance with my shoulders to the beat of the song.
Dancing, I finish eating the poor Oompa.

Maybe this all is just a part of a storyline we haven't heard of yet and we should all participate in? In other words we should travel to that position and solve some riddle to free Synchronizitat?

Like, what came first: the oil or the Sleipnir?

Maybe this all is just a part of a storyline we haven't heard of yet and we should all participate in? In other words we should travel to that position and solve some riddle to free Synchronizitat?

Like, what came first: the oil or the Sleipnir?
I'm assuming this is a quest for the developers of Mindark.
Mission incomplete - Saving Freelancer Synchronizitat
I created a quest for MA?
Call James Cameron and tell him I want Steve Buscemi to play my character...or...Christoph Waltz.
In any case, at the moment, my support ticket has the status - open. This gives at least some hope until Tuesday.

I'm running on the moon, and suddenly... the system wrote to me... [System]: Your vehicle is overloaded!:D
No, everything is fine, everything is in its place and the fuel and sleipnir are in the inventory. everything is fine for now, but...
I have developed a phobia of the moon, and now I'm afraid to pull out the sleipnir from the inventory in a panic fear and I'm afraid of Karol G.
I posted above my lunar hallucination with Karol G in an Argentine team jersey and they became world champions.
If I take out my sleipnir I won't be world champion this holidays for sure, but the prospect of spending the new year in sleipnir scares me more. Happy upcoming holidays everyone!:xsmile:

Back