Mission Creature Spawns Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until October 9, 2012:

• RipperSnapper - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 97000 Eudoria)
  • Allophyl - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 94400 Eudoria)
  • Molisk Old - Land Area 6 (31400, 34000 Amethera)
  • Shinkiba Old - Outback Land Area 66 (39400, 42300 Amethera) - East side
  • Merp Old - Outback Land Area 66 (38300, 42300 Amethera) - West side
  • Longtooth - East of Boreas! (75788, 66957 Eudoria)
  • Eomon - West of Fort Troy! (78199, 67257 Eudoria)

Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Active until 21st ? Isnt that past date already ? :)

What about Hiryuu?
Maybe foul instead of rippers?

+rep to Mindark/Calypso official. Now I have to consider if I should complete LT Iron challenge seriously.

wow .. omg .. im going to go broke lawl...

LT iron mission here i come after i finish rex iron mission today :yay:

Eomon, woot! Uh, but the 21st?

Hiryuu and Armax have the shittiest spawns ever and I dont see any new spawns of them :)

Active until 21st ? Isnt that past date already ? :)

yea was wondering the same. i guess they meant starting sep 21st until october 9th
however, MA has a different time as we noticed from countless announcements :dunce:

I would like to have Hiryuu added! Please :)

No aurli's, no krelts, no cornea, no dasp
*cough* new lesson in how to 'protect' some investors?

He had the anual migration one month ago but Longtooth and Eomon are back again...Why?
Every players would know before this last migration start that on next Oct. a revamp on missions would come. Why bring migration mobs again and not the ones that are in fault?

Bring Hiryuu now!!!

No aurli's, no krelts, no cornea, no dasp
*cough* new lesson in how to 'protect' some investors?

Why would Aurli and Kreltin need new spawns? And Dasp/Corn are up to the LA owner :mad:

Why would Aurli and Kreltin need new spawns? And Dasp/Corn are up to the LA owner :mad:

Why did scip/trox/sumi/merp/feff need a temp spawn? plenty of them around also

Why did scip/trox/sumi/merp/feff need a temp spawn? plenty of them around also

They are Calypso mobs, the ones you mentioned have never been found on planet.

They are Calypso mobs, the ones you mentioned have never been found on planet.

couse they seem to get protected, don't come telling me they ain't calypso mobs & don't contribute towards cld revenue

EDIT : eomon & LT are normally migration spawns, yet we see them return after being away for about 1 month

He had the anual migration one month ago but Longtooth and Eomon are back again...Why?

Because it's easier to pander to whiners than to try to maintain a functional economy.

couse they seem to get protected, don't come telling me they ain't calypso mobs & don't contribute towards cld revenue

EDIT : eomon & LT are normally migration spawns, yet we see them return after being away for about 1 month

Well I dont wish to play devils advocate, but I would maintain they aren't "strictly" Calypso mobs with 2 on an asteroid and 2 on a space station, but yes they do contribute to CLD revenue.

All I could say about the Eomon and LT returning, is we have seen just how "nerfed" the missions rewards are from 9th October (especially the low mobs and the higher mobs), and so people now have the choice of finishing them or accepting the rewards from after the change. All other mobs can be hunted to some degree in the remaining 12 days.

Dasp mission is improved - we know that from when EMW received 1 Stamina only after 5000 killed.

Because it's easier to pander to whiners than to try to maintain a functional economy.

It was done because we felt that the nerf to the migration creature missions were so severe that those who were close to finishing them deserved once last chance to do so.

They're Eomon OLD btw. It would be useful if the loader mentions that.

:bull:

It was done because we felt that the nerf to the migration creature missions were so severe that those who were close to finishing them deserved once last chance to do so.
Ohhhh boy.

The nerf to the migration missions is pretty harsh. The damage done to land area taxes by that migration was immense. You'll get no argument out of me that two weeks might be waranted to be fair for all partipants, but at the expense of what. Rebounded market values, perhaps. The value of the current land sale liquidation. Constant pandering does result in a flat and unappealing land market on Calypso. Finish those missions, boys, polish off dem gunz.

Steel bird nerf is just as nasty if not worse than eomon/LT. Not to mention we just had months to finish eomon/LT, so any chance of getting a steel bird spawn?

Back