Mission: Eudoria Tour

Macce

Alpha
I decided to go on a trip to see some new moobs and lands around Eudoria. After the first stage to twin i was full of hope and got the ide to make this an exploration trip rounding the continent of Eudoria. Im running by the shores and beaches. I will do this in my own pace an sometimes i have to return to civilization for a while to craft and restock my shop.

Progress so far
Map1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------​

Stage 1, Red​

Day One 31aug2007 The set of from Fort Troy to Twin peaks.

I repaired my equipment and started out my little quest. I set of south in the dawn from Fort troy.First encountered some small daikis and exas, boxed some with my knuckles but they didnt give me anything to keep me there. Then at the beach i went NE. First i took a swim to see if there where some rippers around but there where not. Little more than halfway i got up from the water to dry up. After some drying i met some frogs and atrax, after 10-15 kills, Kabbamm DUDDELI-DUDDI-DUUU 54ped atrax.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I made some more kills but the loots where not very good so i continued. After crossing the river a new Entry where added to my map: Strengt keep. A nice medevial Castle with many nice things to look at, a recomended sightseeing. After exploring the Castle i had some stuff to craft and attend to so i went North to call it the day at Twins.

1 Sep2007 Day 2 Twin peaks to Nymphtown

I continued my trip at noon going South heading for Strength Keep. I was hold up before i got there by Combibo/Faucervixes/Armax's. Combibo and faucervix looted good there for a moment before i headed for the beach. I had to log of for some RL stuff. Later at the afternoon i logged on again and continued my journey NE-E. Was going thru water and land. A red dot apeared and by curiosity i took upp my Bravo and used the scope. I knew where i was, my hunches where right, i was in spider-land. I kept the distance and examined it a bit before i continued. I ran and swimmed by the wast shores for 5-10 minutes when suddenly a pack of red dot appeared on the radar. There where Armax/Molisk/Exas in the sights. A Molisk gatherer Fell first by my axe and DUDDELI-DUDDI-DUUU.

Loot worth 80ped was in the stomach. I killed some more but the loot wherent convincing enough to stay more. I continued in a long sweep allmost all the way up to Nymph before i met next monster. 2 Moursilex Send me the fast lane to revive at Minopolis. This was the first time i met those bastards and i wasnt prepared.I logged and quit for the day here.

2 Sep Day 3​

Entered exaromania event​

3 Sep 2007 Day 4 Nymphtown-Minopolis

Started at lunch at nymph went east and tried the Moursilex and some chickens, no good loot so decided to continue north. On my way i headed into some Feff/Maff/Molisk/Armax spawn but the loot didnt inspire me to stay there very long. I stoped and admired this nice rock formation:

More running and swimming when i stopped outside Minopolis and took a look at a spider again.

Found some Gokis and Traxes nearby but their stomaches where empty. I had to go on and after i rounded the cape NE of minopolis i decided to head for Minopolis for repairs and rest. Minopolis was S of me so i went inland where i met some atrox/combibo/Snarks. i wasnt paying attention to the spider who sneaked up to me and sent me on the freeway to Minopolis revive. I had enough of exploring for this day so i decided to quit for the day.

Stage 2, Blue​

Day 5 4Sep Minopolis- Revive​

Late night and i started my next stage, i didn't expect to reach Camp Caravan before i had to log. Outside Minopolis i ran into Combibo/Snarks/Merps/Tantillions. I killed a few of each and noticed that the Merps gave some good stuff , 14 BSA units and a Gremlin Face M. I stayed there for a while but gave up after a while and continued my trip. I set up a fire at the revive camp N of Minopolis and stayed here for the night.

5 Sep Day 6 Revive-Camp Caravan-North Space Base​

Started at lunch heading N. The armax is definitely not my my moob ATM, killed a few with no loots . A few Corns fell for my axe later on but they carried only small amounts of oil n hides. Closing in to Camp Caravan my knuckles is broke and the sword is almost finished. Some rest and repairs are welcome.
I set of from Camp caravan N again, it was lonely for a while. I bumped into the Corns which had no loots. Continued my trip and after a while i encountered prancers. while killing some prancers i once again didn't pay attention and a neconu sent me to and inland revive. I made it to North Space base after meeting some prancers and a Warrior Gen 4 that fell for my sword. I needed some big repairs now and where low on funds so i had to sell loots before i can continue.

6 Sep Day 7 North Space Base- Nowhere​

Lunchtime, and I'm running N from North space base, soon going to round the NE cape. No Moobs in sight rounding the cape. After 15 minutes i ran into 2 lonely berycleds which didn't have anything impressive in their stomachs. Continued and admired a spooky rock. This is gonna be a long run all the way to Fort Argus. I found some bluish strange stains on the ground. I stopped and explored the surroundings for a while.Then i had to hold for the night

[br]Spooky rock formation[/br]

[br]Bluish stains[/br]

[br]On the top of the world[/br]

7Sep Day 8 Nowhere-Fort Argus​

I returned to my path, i didn't meet any moobs until i was at corn beach N of Argus. The first two gave around 20 peds together, then the rest was bad looters so i headed in for rest and repairs at Fort Argus.

Stage 3, (Not Drawn yet)​

24Sep Day 9 Fort Argus-Outback​

Leaving Argus at dawn after a looong rest there. Im heading W with Cape Corinth as destination with only a full tt Knuckle and almost broken axe. I was hold up by the corns at the beach N of argus, after using up the tt knuckle i had to return for repairs . ~+20ped after repairs with no global, im shocked. Left again and halfway to CC i had to make a camp for the night.

25Sep Day 9 Outback-Cape Corinth​

At mid-day i continued towards Cape Corinth, I meet some scattered Dakiba and dirpis with no special in their stomachs. A Lonely Cornundacauda stood in my way wich looted 20peds. I was at the islands scattered on the way to CC. From there it was only transport stage untill i arrived at Cape Corinth.

To be continued here soon

Tech:

Armor
Mix Ghost/Gremlin/Knight
3 5A Plates
3 2A Plates

Weapons
Primary
Katchiuchi Honor
Battle axe 2x0
TT-Knuckles

Secondary&Tagging
Sollomate opalo-A101
Justyfier MKII + A104 + Abrer
Marber-Bravo +104 + cinclar + Abrer

Medkits
Fap-5
Fap-50
Fap-80

Last edited:
Hm did i post this thread right? this is a real story, after reading some other threads here it seem this section is for made up stories?

and after put so much time on this im little disapointed that the story makers do not get a little glance of fame in the lates forum topics on main page. :(

Mod help and move if i posted wrong :ahh:

Last edited:
Hmm, not sure where it belongs, but you can have a +rep from me for entertaining me for a couple of minutes !

Hm did i post this thread right? this is a real story, after reading some other threads here it seem this section is for made up stories?

and after put so much time on this im little disapointed that the story makers do not get a little glance of fame in the lates forum topics on main page. :(

Mod help and move if i posted wrong :ahh:

Well you have to be an Forum Storyteller to be able to write on the front page news stories Im afraid mate.

Nevertheless, this is a great story :) Reps for you

EDIT:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Macce again.

Well you have to be an Forum Storyteller to be able to write on the front page news stories Im afraid mate.

I didnt mean the "hot spot" on front page, i mean the last posted topics frame in main page :)

Nice to hear you like the story :)

Macce

Nice mission Macce, good luck and many global in the next stages

Been busy this weekend, i hope i can continue the mission the upcomming week :)

Macce
/
"The Little Red Dragon"

After A break on the mission i decided to continue. First post is updated and i will add pictures to it also when i find time.

Happy reading

Macce

Back