Mission Galactica 2 at the same time?

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
So I finished stage 3 on Calypso and unlocked stage 4. I am now on Next Island without Mission Galactica Coins.
Can I start from stage 1 here, get some reward and then start from stage 4 when I am back on Calyspo?
Or I will loose something?

another major problem with this game - i left something in storage on calypso, but now it's a pain in the ass to get back there to get what i need. hate it.

Back in my days MMO's had helpful communities. What happen to this world? If I ask on PH I will get helpful comment I'm sure.

as far as i know, nope the chain can only be active once

cant say it with 100% yes or no ..but i just did the galactica mission 2 days ago....in mission log you also see " stage 1 done x times , stage 2 done xx times"
and i didnt have a green marker on stage 1 when i had stage3 finished...so i did stage 1 again.(didnt want to have a risk there when i go to howling mine and something wouldnt be recognized)->..then i had 2 coins.....

then i went on with stage 4 activation @howling mine and did all..and it worked...got my chip on saturday

so imo....yes you can do whatever stage you like more then once....you only need the coins and hp as prerequisits , and do the order in the row

good luck,
Eddie

Back