Discovery: Mission Galactica Adjusted regeneration chip

Are you sure? the adjusted chip has "very good" durability that ranges from 0.5 PEC to 0.99 PEC. Can you triple check the decay please? If nobody else does by tomorrow I will update entropedia myself.

well..i did 8 heals and it decayed 8 pec ,i didnt feel the need to try the fruitmethod

well..i did 8 heals and it decayed 8 pec ,i didnt feel the need to try the fruitmethod

So, decay wasn't 1pec after all. Thanks for updating the entropedia with the correct one !!

But to the OP I don't take kindly to people that introduce false data on purpose. 0.5 pec is not even close to the real decay, it can't be a confusion.

Another bright moment of mr Skill Gain Advantage....

So, decay wasn't 1pec after all. Thanks for updating the entropedia with the correct one !!

But to the OP I don't take kindly to people that introduce false data on purpose. 0.5 pec is not even close to the real decay, it can't be a confusion.

Another bright moment of mr Skill Gain Advantage....

indeed,not only did he post chipdecay wrong , but he also posted mindessence usage wrong,i somehow cant believe it wasnt intentional to get better sellingprice
oh angel btw,after measuring it more correctly i got decay of chip of 0.83 pec,so with me(0.38x 1.39mu % ) = 0.5)
decay is 1.33( i didnt check decay of mindforce implant)
so at 192 average heal its around 140 ish heal/pec

indeed,not only did he post chipdecay wrong , but he also posted mindessence usage wrong,i somehow cant believe it wasnt intentional to get better sellingprice
oh angel btw,after measuring it more correctly i got decay of chip of 0.83 pec,so with me(0.38x 1.39mu % ) = 0.5)
decay is 1.33( i didnt check decay of mindforce implant)
so at 192 average heal its around 140 ish heal/pec

Yes, thanks for updating it yourself, the eco is still crazy high :)

Hand in 5000 Vibrant Sweat = at 2ped/k = ~10 ped
Hand in 5000 Animal Muscle Oil = 5000*0.03*1.1 markup = 150*1.1 = 165 ped
Hand in 5000 Animal Eye Oil = 5000*0.05*mu = 250*1.05 = 262.5 ped
Hand in 5000 Animal Thyroid Oil to an Outcast Pirate = 5000*0.1*mu = 500*... = ... ped
Hand in 5000 Animal Adrenal Oil to an Outcast Pirate = 5000*0.2*mu = 1000*... = ... ped
Hand in 200 Bio ID Verification to an Outcast Pirate = 200*16ped(?)*mu(?) = 3200*... = ..... ped

=> Mission Galactica Adjusted regeneration chip

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/missiongalactica

Back