FYI: Mission Galactica Coin (Blue) Was I scammed by MA?

igi

Provider
Hi guys and girls!

For the first time after 7 years of playing i feel like MA scamed me and they dont give a shit about that.
I started mission galactica and at the begining had no clue that this cost so much peds (round 1100 to stage 4).
Starts with 5k sweat which is not much, but than goes each stage with more and more peds.
If i had andy idea about it i wouldnt start it ever. The main problem is that those coins cant be traded on auction but it can be traded directly, but than it seems not working for the buyer. I sold it to a friend and he says he cant continue the mission. Here is my suport case replys

2015-06-15 13:27 You wrote:

Hi!
This is really to much. Whats this mission about??
I just wasted 5k sweat+5kmuscle+5k eye oil+5k thyroid oil to get another coin [Mission Galactica Coin (Blue) ]. An now i have to fly somewhere for what? To give more of my peds for next stage and finaly i get nothing again? Is there any way to cancel this and get my peds back?
TY for help
2015-06-15 14:02 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Igi,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you are tired of the new mission we have implemented you can sell your Mission Galactica coin to someone who want to skip to the part where you currently are on.

There are rewards throughout the mission, just be patience it is suppose to be fun.

Please make sure you read everything before you start anything in Entropia Universe.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support
2015-06-15 22:24 You wrote:

Well i did read as much as it was possible and there is nowhere an info about how much will this "mission" chain cost me at the end. When realized that it has no end in wasing my peds i lost round 1100 ped and stoped that now. Sad bu true is that it leaves me no choice but to most likely sell out and quit the game because this mission looks like a trap to me and i see no fun in throwing away 1100 ped in few min to gain nothing but a coin with 0 tt value which most likely i wont be able to sell because everyone i know are now happy that i was the first one to do the mission so they can pass it. I dont care so much for those peds how much i feel sorry that after 7 years i feel like i was scamed by MA and im scared to keep my money in game.

Kind regards
2015-06-16 07:47 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi igi,

Thank you for contacting us. It is regrettable to hear that you are currently so displeased with your Entropia Universe experience.

The TT value does not matter since the PED lies in the MU.

We can assure you that it is not our intention to scam you, but merely give you a long lasting, interesting mission. that you will be rewarded for in the end.

Since you have been a player for 7 years you should know that is it important to read everything and maybe do a calculation.

Kind regards,

what happened about selling the coin ?

Hi guys and girls!

For the first time after 7 years of playing i feel like MA scamed me and they dont give a shit about that.
I started mission galactica and at the begining had no clue that this cost so much peds (round 1100 to stage 4).
Starts with 5k sweat which is not much, but than goes each stage with more and more peds.
If i had andy idea about it i wouldnt start it ever. The main problem is that those coins cant be traded on auction but it can be traded directly, but than it seems not working for the buyer. I sold it to a friend and he says he cant continue the mission. Here is my suport case replys

2015-06-15 13:27 You wrote:

Hi!
This is really to much. Whats this mission about??
I just wasted 5k sweat+5kmuscle+5k eye oil+5k thyroid oil to get another coin [Mission Galactica Coin (Blue) ]. An now i have to fly somewhere for what? To give more of my peds for next stage and finaly i get nothing again? Is there any way to cancel this and get my peds back?
TY for help
2015-06-15 14:02 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Igi,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you are tired of the new mission we have implemented you can sell your Mission Galactica coin to someone who want to skip to the part where you currently are on.

There are rewards throughout the mission, just be patience it is suppose to be fun.

Please make sure you read everything before you start anything in Entropia Universe.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
2015-06-15 22:24 You wrote:

Well i did read as much as it was possible and there is nowhere an info about how much will this "mission" chain cost me at the end. When realized that it has no end in wasing my peds i lost round 1100 ped and stoped that now. Sad bu true is that it leaves me no choice but to most likely sell out and quit the game because this mission looks like a trap to me and i see no fun in throwing away 1100 ped in few min to gain nothing but a coin with 0 tt value which most likely i wont be able to sell because everyone i know are now happy that i was the first one to do the mission so they can pass it. I dont care so much for those peds how much i feel sorry that after 7 years i feel like i was scamed by MA and im scared to keep my money in game.

Kind regards
2015-06-16 07:47 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi igi,

Thank you for contacting us. It is regrettable to hear that you are currently so displeased with your Entropia Universe experience.

The TT value does not matter since the PED lies in the MU.

We can assure you that it is not our intention to scam you, but merely give you a long lasting, interesting mission. that you will be rewarded for in the end.

Since you have been a player for 7 years you should know that is it important to read everything and maybe do a calculation.

Kind regards,

MA say you can sell the coin and the buyer can skip the stages that you've done ?

MA say you can sell the coin and the buyer can skip the stages that you've done ?

as you can see yea the say so, but a friend who bought my coin says he cant, and surprisingly i trust him more than i trust MA :laugh:

Oh damn. This is a crappy story. I was just writing in another post that it used to be the first to do anything in EU was who you wanted to be - now the first to do something is the guinea pig....
I'm sorry to hear about this. To me the worst response from support was "it's supposed to be fun" or however it was said. Hahahah! It might be fun, but does it have to cost 1000 peds? Does every damn thing in this game have to cost 1000 peds? I'm sick of it myself. Telling you to be patient... "just complete more stages!! don't worry - you'll get a reward." 1000 peds more, 1000 peds more.... as they dangle the carrot. Who knows, it could be something awesome, but why not tell us what it is? Most other games I play you start a quest and it tells you what the reward for it will be - so you decide if you want to do it or skip it. This is really messed up..

Oh damn. This is a crappy story. I was just writing in another post that it used to be the first to do anything in EU was who you wanted to be - now the first to do something is the guinea pig....
I'm sorry to hear about this. To me the worst response from support was "it's supposed to be fun" or however it was said. Hahahah! It might be fun, but does it have to cost 1000 peds? Does every damn thing in this game have to cost 1000 peds? I'm sick of it myself. Telling you to be patient... "just complete more stages!! don't worry - you'll get a reward." 1000 peds more, 1000 peds more.... as they dangle the carrot. Who knows, it could be something awesome, but why not tell us what it is? Most other games I play you start a quest and it tells you what the reward for it will be - so you decide if you want to do it or skip it. This is really messed up..

At the start you dont know how much it will cost you untill you end it, and i see no fun in just trading the huge tt of oils to NPCs for a COIN of 0 tt value. thats all you have to do lol. Reward is restoration chips with round 50 ped tt. Its maybe cool eco healing crap but i dont want to pay 6-7k ped for it and thats the price of stage 6 when you can pick one. Actually i have no idea when you count in the markup on some new componenet or what is actually needed for stage 6. As i heard from friend it needs 3200 ped tt for stage 6. But thats what someone says and officially from MA i have no idea what i need for each stage and how much will it cost.
Imagine the response from MA in the part when they say its fun and TT value doesnt matter because the value is in markup. :scratch2: can sell the chip to MA and withdraw the peds after i finish the mission? But for markup ofc :laugh:

You can use a bought coin for repeating the mission but not the first time. My impression of the SC was that it could be used right away.

Now we have a ton of coins out there. Unless people complete the missions themselves they'll have to hope that the MU on the chip is high enough so that someone starts repeating it to sell chips.

it sticks

At the start you dont know how much it will cost you untill you end it, and i see no fun in just trading the huge tt of oils to NPCs for a COIN of 0 tt value. thats all you have to do lol. Reward is restoration chips with round 50 ped tt. Its maybe cool eco healing crap but i dont want to pay 6-7k ped for it and thats the price of stage 6 when you can pick one. Actually i have no idea when you count in the markup on some new componenet or what is actually needed for stage 6. As i heard from friend it needs 3200 ped tt for stage 6. But thats what someone says and officially from MA i have no idea what i need for each stage and how much will it cost.
Imagine the response from MA in the part when they say its fun and TT value doesnt matter because the value is in markup. :scratch2: can sell the chip to MA and withdraw the peds after i finish the mission? But for markup ofc :laugh:

I for one am greatfull that I did not start this cow pat of a mission , it is shame that you've paid the price so that we can be warned . I think we should start a collection for you I would be happy make contribution to help you with your lossess as in a way you saved me from the same fate .

it sticks

I for one am greatfull that I did not start this cow pat of a mission , it is shame that you've paid the price so that we can be warned . I think we should start a collection for you I would be happy make contribution to help you with your lossess as in a way you saved me from the same fate .

SORRY TYPO IN TITLE IT SHOULD SAY "it stinks"

lol

I hate this mission, I hate everything about it. But at the same time I think you have to take some responsibility yourself.

The mission stated that it was 10 stages, it was very difficult, and you'd need a certain amount of hp to complete it.

You gave them 5pec of sweat and received a 0tt coin and you thought it was ok to continue.

You gave 150tt of muscle and received 0tt and thought it was ok to continue

You gave 250tt of eye oil and received 0tt and thought it was ok to continue

You gave 500tt of thyroid and received 0tt and was then told about the hp requirement.

That's over 900ped you've given them with the full knowledge that it's rising with every stage and that there's 6 stages remaining!

As you said in your selling thread, you stopped now because of the hp requirement (not the cost) but you had been told about this at the very start of the mission.

Yes, the mission is total bullshit but no you were not scammed.

Also remember you can also see the various rewards right from the get go before you even hand in any sweat.
Did you really think that MA would just give these heal chips away? Just check the stats on them ;)
That should tell you that it isnt going to be cheap.

Personally Im really enjoying this. :wtg:

I hate this mission, I hate everything about it. But at the same time I think you have to take some responsibility yourself.

The mission stated that it was 10 stages, it was very difficult, and you'd need a certain amount of hp to complete it.

You gave them 5pec of sweat and received a 0tt coin and you thought it was ok to continue.

You gave 500tt of thyroid and received 0tt and was then told about the hp requirement.

That's over 900ped you've given them with the full knowledge that it's rising with every stage and that there's 6 stages remaining!

As you said in your selling thread, you stopped now because of the hp requirement (not the cost) but you had been told about this at the very start of the mission.

He was told by MA that he could sell the coin and that the buyer could continue from where he left off . this turns out only to be true if the buyer has complete the mission already , and wishes to get another chip ?
well that's what they say , to be frank after this fiasco I am not so sure !

in what way is this mission "fun" it is caused a lot of confusion and wasted a lot of real money ? MA should have stated the exact requirements from the very start , and all this would have been avoided .

Also remember you can also see the various rewards right from the get go before you even hand in any sweat.
Did you really think that MA would just give these heal chips away? Just check the stats on them ;)
That should tell you that it isnt going to be cheap.

Personally Im really enjoying this. :wtg:

No i didnt expect anything to give away but how could i expect that MA will sell me chip at that price and how could i expect that, if thats even true what ppl say i need 3200 ped tt of some new components which btw can not be traded on auction?? How could i expect that shit? is there any info about it anywhere before you get to that stage VI? I think no and because of that i think its not my fault. And also from what they told me i can sell the coin but did they told me that the buyer to use it have to first of all finish the mission on its own so he can repeat it with my coin? You see that anywhere in MAs reply to me? Well if you like the way it goes than i hope you will have a chance to experience something like that in future

But how could i know for sure that the cost for each stage is rising and that its rising so high?
And more important how i could i know that someone else can use the coin only if he finished the mission on his own and not like MA told me that i can sell it to anyone and he can continue from where i stoped?
after i lost 150 ped i was surprised to again win only a coin and no residues or anything or at least what i was expected is that the coin will have TT VALUE OF THE OILS since sweat has no vaule on tt it was ok to get 0 tt for the coin too. After that i could stop and loose 150 ped which again is not fair so i couldnt believe that the next stage will be same but more expensive. I just didnt expect it and i was pissed so i wasted more and mre in hope to get something what someone else could use. Like after 150 ped loss maybe i get a coin and sell it and get only a part of my peds back, but seems i wont get anything back. This i never could imagine really.

Yes, we get it guys. We are dumb, we are the dumbest players in the universe.

The cost of the whole mission chain was NOT known beforehand, so how the hell would I know if I could finish it. And if you can't finish it you get nothing, nothing at all, not a single thing for all those fucking oils that you handed in.

Every new VU this game feels more like a money grab for MA and I for one I'm tired of this shit. There was a time when being the first to do something was fun and rewarding, now you just have a 50% chance of getting fucked in the ass by MA.

So you know what, I'm making a withdrawal for the first time ever. Feel free to search my entire post/thread history and you wont find a single whine or brainless MA bashing, but this new mission did it for me, that's it I've had enough.

Cya.

Yes, we get it guys. We are dumb, we are the dumbest players in the universe.

The cost of the whole mission chain was NOT known beforehand, so how the hell would I know if I could finish it. And if you can't finish it you get nothing, nothing at all, not a single thing for all those fucking oils that you handed in.

Every new VU this game feels more like a money grab for MA and I for one I'm tired of this shit. There was a time when being the first to do something was fun and rewarding, now you just have a 50% chance of getting fucked in the ass by MA.

So you know what, I'm making a withdrawal for the first time ever. Feel free to search my entire post/thread history and you wont find a single whine or brainless MA bashing, but this new mission did it for me, that's it I've had enough.

Cya.

Exatly dude, we stuck 2 steps before reward and we have NOTHING but 1100-1200 ped loss for thin air or for a coin that nobody else cant use atm and maybe wont be able ever. For me its not about 1k ped because i lost way more in crafting, but its about the way they took it from me. I had so much fun in trading NPCs for a useless coin yea it supossed to be so fun lol. Im taking my peds out of the game because i lost trus in MA. Who knows what we can expected with land plots and if it ends like this will those ppl also say its cool and how can you expect free land, ofc it costs you xxxx amount of resources and peds at the end. This is just stupid and its boring, i see no fun at all. Ad the most of it i hate the MA replys with a half true in them and with no full explanation. Why they didnt told me that the person who didnt finish the mission on its own can not use my coin? just as you all can see it was told to me that he can buy it and continue from where i stoped without mentioning that he had to finish it on its own before that. And WTF they talk about TT value is not important and the value is in markup??? Mean in future we will pay huge money to get 0 tt items because its ok, because they have huge markup?? I thought that players decide about markup value and not MA, but seems i was wrong.

After stage 1 you had the following facts:

1) The missions was very hard and had 10 stages.

2) You needed a minimum amount of hp to complete it.

3) You can choose a reward at stage VI, VIII or X.

4) The 3 possible rewards are very valuable.

5) Stage 1 involved giving 5pec tt and receiving 0tt (as stated earlier, rewards are given at VI, VIII, X)

6) To continue you need to put in 150tt and you know you will receive nothing because it already stated rewards are given at stage VI, VIII, X

At this point I stopped, it was clear this was going to get very costly. If I'd handed over the 150tt muscle and then was asked for 250tt eye oil I'd have come to the obvious conclusion that each stage was going to cost more than the last.

But you didn't stop when all the facts showed this was going to cost a lot of peds, you kept handing over peds then more peds then even more peds.

You never asked about if the item was tradable until you got to the 4th stage. I quick right click on the first coin would have showed that you couldn't auction it. At this point you should have enquired about pvp trade not after handing over 900ped and stopping because of the hp requirement.

There was more than enough info to stop this mission after handing over 5pec of sweat and getting nothing (they said at the start you get reward at stage VI,VIII,X not on any other stage). MA definitely screwed up when they said anyone could use the coin instead of only those doing the mission for a second time but everything else was your choice.

I would like to see this mission destroyed and any plans for similar missions thrown in the bin. But you had all the info you needed to stop at stage 1 and still continued so take some of the responsibility yourself.

The cost of the whole mission chain was NOT known beforehand,

It says the cost for each step in the mission description. I knew after accepting that it was expensive...I didn't have to turn ANYTHING in to know it was expensive and tough.

i can agree on one thing is this thread and thats about not showing the cost or total cost for the mission stages. BUT if you did the first, second and third you would see that the sum of tt is doubled each time so expect that to last till final mission.

Dont jump on the train if you dont know where its going or how much a ticket will cost.

But i love this new idea from MA that makes it possible to get an items for a fixed sum instead of some crazy markedup items from ppl who cant count for shit. :woot::woot::woot:

After stage 1 you had the following facts:

1) The missions was very hard and had 10 stages.

2) You needed a minimum amount of hp to complete it.

3) You can choose a reward at stage VI, VIII or X.

4) The 3 possible rewards are very valuable.

5) Stage 1 involved giving 5pec tt and receiving 0tt (as stated earlier, rewards are given at VI, VIII, X)

6) To continue you need to put in 150tt and you know you will receive nothing because it already stated rewards are given at stage VI, VIII, X

At this point I stopped, it was clear this was going to get very costly. If I'd handed over the 150tt muscle and then was asked for 250tt eye oil I'd have come to the obvious conclusion that each stage was going to cost more than the last.

But you didn't stop when all the facts showed this was going to cost a lot of peds, you kept handing over peds then more peds then even more peds.

You never asked about if the item was tradable until you got to the 4th stage. I quick right click on the first coin would have showed that you couldn't auction it. At this point you should have enquired about pvp trade not after handing over 900ped and stopping because of the hp requirement.

There was more than enough info to stop this mission after handing over 5pec of sweat and getting nothing (they said at the start you get reward at stage VI,VIII,X not on any other stage). MA definitely screwed up when they said anyone could use the coin instead of only those doing the mission for a second time but everything else was your choice.

I would like to see this mission destroyed and any plans for similar missions thrown in the bin. But you had all the info you needed to stop at stage 1 and still continued so take some of the responsibility yourself.

I think i told before im not so sorry about 1200 ped or so, but about the way they take it and and lies and half true in the MAs reply. As i told before I lost way more in one crafting run but if you dont see my point here i cant help you. What if the land plots and CLD bidding ends up same way? Do you expect it to be free and what if it cost 100k peds in mats to build anything there? Would that be ok only because "we can assume that it wont be free because its to cool to be free"? We will see in few days. The point of my post is about the way MA doing this and selling us items with low tt at huge markup saying the value is in markup and it is fun. If you agree to that direction where all this goes than good for you but im not happy. I could assume maybe, but MA should say the cost for the whole mission chain. At least for stuff so expensive like this one i think we should not assume but be informed fully and on time before we even put 5k sweat in trade. You can always be responsible for all what you loose here because MA can simply end the game and run away with cash, but it doesnt mean its ok and you are responsible to keep money in game imo.

for me, i decided its too expensive for me after piotr's post straight after update. what i think i'll do is play normal and if i hit a decent global or HoF ill use that with my CLD cash towards the fap costs, not in a rush. i also assume the FAP will be bound to account? hope not but i suspect so

for me, i decided its too expensive for me after piotr's post straight after update. what i think i'll do is play normal and if i hit a decent global or HoF ill use that with my CLD cash towards the fap costs, not in a rush. i also assume the FAP will be bound to account? hope not but i suspect so

It has market history.

I think i told before im not so sorry about 1200 ped or so, but about the way they take it and and lies and half true in the MAs reply. As i told before I lost way more in one crafting run but if you dont see my point here i cant help you. What if the land plots and CLD bidding ends up same way? Do you expect it to be free and what if it cost 100k peds in mats to build anything there? Would that be ok only because "we can assume that it wont be free because its to cool to be free"? We will see in few days. The point of my post is about the way MA doing this and selling us items with low tt at huge markup saying the value is in markup and it is fun. If you agree to that direction where all this goes than good for you but im not happy. I could assume maybe, but MA should say the cost for the whole mission chain. At least for stuff so expensive like this one i think we should not assume but be informed fully and on time before we even put 5k sweat in trade. You can always be responsible for all what you loose here because MA can simply end the game and run away with cash, but it doesnt mean its ok and you are responsible to keep money in game imo.

If you want to complain about MAs support then do so. You have every right to be pissed off with the support because they fucked up by giving you incomplete info and talking shit. But you're post is titled 'Was I scammed by MA', and the answer to that is no because you had enough info from the start to make an informed choice.

As for MA giving us full info on missions, what a bore. Part of the fun is finding out as you go along the journey (no fun in just handing over peds though). If you want to know all info then wait for someone else who enjoys the journey to do it first.

Maybe the mission is bugged and was meant to work the way that support described it? Maybe someone will make it to the reward phase and then want to buy coins to get more of the chips to sell?

"OMG! I have saved 10k ped over the past year and want to buy an Arson TEN chip...but I am AFRAID after I buy it, my 10k will be gone!!! WHat the fuck MA WAHHHHHHH you scammed me!"

You all rushed to be the first without reading...now you you cry?

The mission is EXACTALY like saving up for a purchase...don't save up for it if you don't fucking want it.

I plan to do the missions slowly over time, saving each oil needed one level at a time as I hunt and hopefully off-setting that with trying harder for other mu I loot. It is a GREAT way to make cool items available to all.

Those that rush to be the first but don't have the ped to do it all at once will end up just having to wait and save up over time to finish and get the item they intended to get. There is NO problem with that. And if you don't want the item, why were you doing the mission? You do want it...you are just mad that you have to wait because you didn't read how much it costs or what the hp req's are in the first place.

I guess this is the new norm. Forget doing research when investing resources in something... get burned for your action.. and claim that you are being scammed.

So sad.

Mission Galactica Issues

Two issues have been identified with the new Mission Galactica mission.

Mission Galactica Coins which have been acquired from other participants currently do not provide access to the next mission stage if the buyer has not completed earlier stages.
Several items requuired by the Mission Galactica stages cannot be placed on the auction.

Both of these issues will be corrected in the patch currently scheduled for Tuesday, June 23.
We appreciate your patience while we resolve these issues.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?274950-Mission-Galactica-Issues

"OMG! I have saved 10k ped over the past year and want to buy an Arson TEN chip...but I am AFRAID after I buy it, my 10k will be gone!!! WHat the fuck MA WAHHHHHHH you scammed me!"

You all rushed to be the first without reading...now you you cry?

The mission is EXACTALY like saving up for a purchase...don't save up for it if you don't fucking want it.

I plan to do the missions slowly over time, saving each oil needed one level at a time as I hunt and hopefully off-setting that with trying harder for other mu I loot. It is a GREAT way to make cool items available to all.

Those that rush to be the first but don't have the ped to do it all at once will end up just having to wait and save up over time to finish and get the item they intended to get. There is NO problem with that. And if you don't want the item, why were you doing the mission? You do want it...you are just mad that you have to wait because you didn't read how much it costs or what the hp req's are in the first place.

Without reading? Where exactly can you read about the mission chain cost before you reach each lvl? Now you are going to say on forum from other ppl experience lol. But lets asume im the first one to do the mission how can i know that it cost so much? From the item stats i can assume maybe something, but i can also assume that MA is giving cheap healing chips available to all, same as they did with fanoos. It was cheap and ultra eco TT item. So isnt it possible to expect something like that on higher lvls? Some will say no because of markup on uber faps, but as much as i understand MA has every right to make it cheap and available to all because they didnt set the markup, players did. You are smart now when you see others burned and not you, but next time it will be you :cool:

Mission Galactica Issues

Two issues have been identified with the new Mission Galactica mission.

Mission Galactica Coins which have been acquired from other participants currently do not provide access to the next mission stage if the buyer has not completed earlier stages.
Several items requuired by the Mission Galactica stages cannot be placed on the auction.

Both of these issues will be corrected in the patch currently scheduled for Tuesday, June 23.
We appreciate your patience while we resolve these issues.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?274950-Mission-Galactica-Issues

At least some issues will be fixed than and maybe this will be resolved somehow so ppl like me wont get stuck half way with nothing because of HP or more importantly the PED part, because those who started mission first couldnt exactly know the cost of it. I still dont know the cost to the final stage. So those smart ppl who comented here could maybe "read about it" somewhere and let us know how much stage X costs on tt.

Back