Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

Great thread!! +rep Akiran!

I was watching a Space hunt stream and thought, "Hey, this would be a great time to do this." :wise:

Then someone in stream sent this: https://www.entropiauniverse.com/missiongalactica?

Great information on this thread and link.

:wtg:

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have spotted a Divine Proteron north west of PVP 1. It is close to the village. I spotted it 2 hours ago, didn’t knew it was a mission mob.

Hey guys, I have spotted a Divine Proteron north west of PVP 1. It is close to the village. I spotted it 2 hours ago, didn’t knew it was a mission mob.

By pvp1 you mean? The zone East of Fort Argus? The "normal" spot for it to span was around LON 79xxx LAT 93xxx or somewhere around there....

You should have killed it, someone must have dragged it so people couldn't finish the mission...

You should have killed it, someone must have dragged it so people couldn't finish the mission...

I was not geared for him and I don’t do missions. But it was Est of raven village in the cornacuda field

Hi can anyone help with finding this divine mob? I have tried for a few days at locations posted above and at the times also like 10.30 MA time without any luck?

Hi can anyone help with finding this divine mob? I have tried for a few days at locations posted above and at the times also like 10.30 MA time without any luck?
Try immediately after a weekly maintenance. A friend finally killed a prot divine that way at the proper coords after 2 weeks of fruitless camping.

Thanks for the info. I logged in shortly after and nothing. I had submitted a support case also and the reply was that they can't.... Technical support cannot reply in game... Whatever that means??? They need to confirm mob is spawning correctly so I submitted another case. Why do they make it so difficult?

Just wondering if anyone saw the divine prot recently? Havent found it yet, been looking for some time

Just wondering if anyone saw the divine prot recently? Havent found it yet, been looking for some time

I've been looking a lot recently (like 8 weeks and counting) finally killed it myself about 12 hours ago from this post, it does exist but it is super hard to find.

I've been looking a lot recently (like 8 weeks and counting) finally killed it myself about 12 hours ago from this post, it does exist but it is super hard to find.
Good to know you atleast found it! Gives me hope :p

Just log out before server reset on Tuesday, when servers comes up, log in and kill the prot at the pos mentioned above.

You're welcome
Will do! Tyvm

So I've been at the Kamaldon Divine spawn location for 12 hours today and counting with no sign of it. So either the location is wrong or the 6 hour respawn time is wrong.

So I've been at the Kamaldon Divine spawn location for 12 hours today and counting with no sign of it. So either the location is wrong or the 6 hour respawn time is wrong.

There are multiple kamaldon divine out there, just need to fly around and look...

There are multiple kamaldon divine out there, just need to fly around and look...
Don't suppose you have the locations for the other ones? There are two more sets of co-ords on the wiki but they are just for regular Kamaldon spawns

Don't suppose you have the locations for the other ones? There are two more sets of co-ords on the wiki but they are just for regular Kamaldon spawns
I don't know if this will help but i found mine at the edge of a high maturity kamaldon spawn to the right of the drillrig pvp. Had to look 15 - ish minutes to find it as they don't spawn solo but in normal spawns.

I can't find the divine proteron, even right after a server reset. Has anyone spotted this creature or have killed this creature lately? I have logged in right after server resets and all throughout the days.

I can't find the divine proteron, even right after a server reset. Has anyone spotted this creature or have killed this creature lately? I have logged in right after server resets and all throughout the days.
PM me in game, I'll try to find it for you. Someone either started hiding it again, or you're at the wrong place after server reset.

Once again, no divine proteron. Can someone please PM me in game with the real coordinates or where it actually spawns, too many weeks and it isn't "at this location". Did someone kill it today?

Once again, no divine proteron. Can someone please PM me in game with the real coordinates or where it actually spawns, too many weeks and it isn't "at this location". Did someone kill it today?

It spawned, i got it on server restart, pretty lucky since there was 4 more ppl

This is absolutely absurd the only way to get a divine proteron kill is as soon as the server reboots. This is in the middle of the night for me, 3-4 am. MindArk really needs to fix the spawning of the divine proteron.

This is absolutely absurd the only way to get a divine proteron kill is as soon as the server reboots. This is in the middle of the night for me, 3-4 am. MindArk really needs to fix the spawning of the divine proteron.
YESS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Back