Most of these are not located at TPs, or even outposts. Camp Poseidon and Base Falcon are outposts and Odysseus Landing and Fort Victoria are new TPs. The rest are just a couple of NPC-s standing under camouflage cover . Some leave blue dots on map though.Nice... All good intel, but can you tell us what TP's these NPC's are located at?
I added all coordinates at the places, if you need more informations about the locations, minerals and mobs check my signature... the informations are still poor but some there's in the database, for the maps you must wait some daysNice... All good intel, but can you tell us what TP's these NPC's are located at?
Strange, the Daily hunter demands 2500 points but considers it complete at 1000 points. Bugs are all around....
2. The daily hunter given by Private Jordan Newberry kill thorio and thorifoid to earn points tradeable with a reward, different maturity make you earn different points (points are egual at mob lvl, a lvl 20 give you 20 points), after 1000 points (I was really close so I guess that's 1000) you get a message that says you to come back to the mission broker, reward 3 tokens...
At the swamp near Fort Victoria where there're the big traeskeron, don't know if also wave event traeskeron are valid'Thirst for revenge' .. anyone know where exactly those traeskerons should be hunted?
Thank you, found them. Tho need to shoot two insects too for every traeskeron >.< but guess it can't be helped.At the swamp near Fort Victoria where there're the big traeskeron, don't know if also wave event traeskeron are valid
Added some more missions at the initial post, more are coming later
Sorry I missed this post, who's Poacher and where's located?Great stuff, do ADD the Poacher mission chains to it though.
It unlocks after the mermoth missions.
Mission 1: kill mermoth for fins
Mission 2: kill mermoth for flippers
Mission 3: kill rextelum
Mission 4: meet his brother on the west island
Poacher missions on west island:
Mission 1: kill 20 each of sma / aetherex/rextelum
Mission 2: daily mission of 30 each of the abve.
IMHO, so far this is the best way to illustrate mission sequences and dependencies... nice work and (+) repFrom what I can gather from most threads - these are the east island mission dependancies and rewards.
- first number denotes mission in chain - follow the numbers
- number in bracket denotes number of mission tokens rewarded
- Green circles are first mission in chain
- Orange circles are intermediate dependant missions
- Red circles are end point missions
- Blue circles require all missions above to be completed at that location to be unlocked
- Only filled small blue circles denote the mission broker or trigger location
Can be updated or Sherwood can imlement into his post and maps.
When you finished all at the eastern side, you should have gotten the mission go to jamson reach.I've done all the missions on the east side of the West Island.
Now there are 4 agents on the west side (Jameson's Reach), but nothing happens when I click on them..
Never mind.. already found it..:
2. Jameson's Reach given by Corporal Mac Dillon availble completing Hunters for hire, Find the missing ship, Water sample, The miner, Missing miner; go to Jameson's Reac, reward 1 token
Rest of the details posted by Mack are few posts down:Find George: Coords - 36870, 59600 - Look around for a piece of wreckage, George is lying on the ground next to it. Click around until you get the mission step completed mission, return to same broker.