Help: Missions from VU 12.1.3

Grossman

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Georg Grossman Karl
Hello,
Can someone post here a list with all the new missions please, im very confused.
Thanks!

Actually, I think a lot of organizing needs to be done on the mission dependencies and rewards, and then get all of these added to Entropedia. Right now its all very confusing.

I'm trying to put down some, some dependance are not clear... forgive me but it's hard keep track of all

Eastern Island Missions

Base Falcon (55340 62000) Outpost
1. Kill'em all! Part 1 given by Staff Sergeant Buch Jacobs kill 100 mob on this island, reward 3 tokens
2. Kill'em all! Part 2 given by automatically opened kill 200 mob on this island, reward 5 tokens
3. Kill'em all! Part 3 given by automatically opened kill 400 mob on this island, reward 7 tokens
4. Kill'em all! Part 4 given by automatically opened kill 800 mob on this island, reward 15 tokens
5. Kill'em all! Part 5 given by automatically opened kill 1600 mob on this island, reward 25 tokens
6. Kill'em all! Part 6 given by Staff Sergeant Buch Jacobs kill 3000 mob on this island, reward 50 tokens

1. Exploring the area given by Soldier find a strange area, reward 1 token
2. Complete the wave given by The heart of swamp (wave event area) kill 50 gokibusagi, bugged, the message mission say that you have to kill 20 gokibusagi but the counter says 50, still bugged after the VU

1. Kill 100 Daikiba given by Dr. Jenna Zimsky kill 100 daikiba at wave event area, reward 4 tokens
1a. Finding water given by Dr. Jenna Zimsky available after doing Go to research camp I guess; find 2 locations (N and NE in the lakes), reward 1 token

1. Note of reccomendation given by Soldier available after doing Finding water and Exploring the area I guess; go to Soldier at Camouflaged Camp (55560 61800), reward 1 token

Camouflaged Camp (51580 63670) NPC Camp
1. The robot digsite discovering it you need report it to Sergeant Conrad Christmas no reward
2. Further Investigation given by Sergeant Conrad Christmas kill 50 robots, reward 4 tokens
3. Steal from the miners given by Sergeant Conrad Christmas check the drill towers, reward 2 tokens
4. Transport info and goods given by Sergeant Conrad Christmas unlocked with some other mission... anyway before Deliver the mining info of Scientist Mark Petterson at Research Camp; was not available after finishing the 3rd mission of this broker; go to Exploration Camp, reward 1 token

1. The Radar given by Researcher Tim Dyson turn on the radar

1. Something Fishy given by Dr. Lisa Kane kill 70 rippersnapper, reward 3 tokens
2. Help to clear the area! given by Dr. Lisa Kane kill insects, reward 3 tokens

1. The robot commander given by Soldier available after doing The robot digsite; kill 1 legionaire, reward 5 tokens

Camouflaged Camp (55560 61800) NPC Camp
1. Hunt some given by Researcher Martin Clarkson kill 100 mobs, reward 4 tokens

1. Strange Stones given by Tommy Collins visit 1 waypoint, reward 1 token
2. Missing person given by Tommy Collins find the dead body, reward 1 token
3. Report to Fort Victoria given by Tommy Collins go to First Sergeant Richard Wolfe at Fort Victoria, reward 1 token

Camp Poseidon (50500 60400) Outpost
1. Kill the traeskeron given by Soldier kill 100 traeskeron, reward 4 tokens
2. Kill more traeskeron! given by Soldier kill 200 traeskeron, reward 7 tokens
3. The final blow given by Soldier kill 300 traeskeron, reward 10 tokens

1. The easy race given by Racer Jay Max available maybe after kill 200 traeskeron, check 4 waypoints in order, reward 2 tokens

Exploration Camp (53040 62260) NPC Camp
1. The mermoths given by Explorer Vayne Ashe kill 70 mermoths, reward 4 tokens
2. The mermoth alphas given by Explorer Vayne Ashe kill 5 mermoths alpha, reward 3 tokens
3. Travel to next camp given by Explorer Vayne Ashe go to Base Falcon, reward 1 token

1. The volcanic rocks given by Scientist Thomas Keyes unlocked after doing Transport info and goods, find the five volcanic rocks, reward 2 tokens

Fort Victoria (55200 60160) Teleporter
1. Earn respect (1) given by First Sergeant Richard Wolfe available after doing Report to Fort Victoria; find the lost scout, no reward
2. Earn respect (2) given by First Sergeant Richard Wolfe kill 100 mobs out of Fort Victoria, no reward
3. Earn respect (3) given by First Sergeant Richard Wolfe collect oil from the barrels at beach, reward 5 tokens

1. Explore the coast given by Geologist Chris Dover available after doing Earn respect (3); go to 5 waypoints, reward 1 token
2. Scout for navalbase given by Geologist Chris Dovergo to 1 waypoint, reward 1 token
3. Deliver food and parts given by Geologist Chris Doveravailable aftert 100 daikiba I guess, go to The Broken Car, no reward

1. Hunt the killers given by Private Jordan Newberry available after doing Earn respect (3); kill 20 traeskeron near Fort Victoria, reward 3 tokens
2. The daily hunter given by Private Jordan Newberry kill thorio and thorifoid to earn points tradeable with a reward, different maturity make you earn different points (points are egual at mob lvl, a lvl 20 give you 20 points), after 1000 points I got a message that says you to come back to the mission broker, reward 3 tokens
3. The daily hunter given by Private Jordan Newberry you can repeat this mission; kill thorio and thorifoid to earn points tradeable with a reward, after 7-800 points I got a message that says you to come back to the mission broker, reward 3 tokens

Mining Expedition (53340 60840) NPC Camp
1. Mining research in the area given by Professor G.H. Wakowsky find 2 caldorite and 2 melchi deposits, reward 2 tokens
2. The big mining find given by Professor G.H. Wakowsky find a deposit with a value over 200ped, reward 5 tokens
3. The big mining find given by Professor G.H. Wakowsky you van repeat this mission after one day, find a deposit with a value over 200ped, reward 5 tokens

1. The mining daily work given by Geologist Edna Stern find 20 ore deposits, 20 enmatter deposits and 2 higher value deposits, reward 5 tokens
2. The mining daily work given by Geologist Edna Stern you can repeat this mission after one day, find 20 ore deposits, 20 enmatter deposits and 2 higher value deposits, reward 5 tokens

Odysseum Landing (54280 64900) Teleporter
1. Clearing the swamp given by Private Mikael J. Todd kill 30 gokibusagi, reward 1 token
2. Hunting down the tripudions given by Private Mikael J. Todd kill 50 tripudions, reward 3 tokens

1. Mining on the island given by Geologist Grace Davis get 5 ore finds, no reward

1. Exploring the swamp given by Explorer David Spellman check 5 waypoints, no reward
2. Go to research camp given by Explorer David Spellman go to Research Camp, reward 2 tokens

Poacher Camp (54250 61030) NPC Camp
1. Mermoth blubbers given by Poacher James available after doing The mermoth alphas; get 30 mission items from mermoth, reward 4 tokens
2. Mermoth flippers given by Poacher James get 30 mission items from mermoth, reward 5 tokens
3. Rextelum chitin fragments given by Poacher James get 50 mission items from rextelum, reward 6 tokens

Research Camp (52240 64140) NPC Camp
1. Robohunter given by Private James Ross kill 50 drones or jamraider, reward 3 tokens
2. The allophyls given by Private James Ross kill 50 allophyls, reward 4 tokens

1. Mysterious rocks given by Dr. Truman check the 3 rocks, reward 2 tokens

1. Dig for energy given by Scientist Mark Petterson find 10 enmatter deposits , reward 3 tokens
1a. Deliver the mining info given by Scientist Mark Petterson available after doing Dig For Energy and Mysterious rocks (probabilly); go to Sergeant Conrad Christmas at Research Camp, reward 1 token

Stolen Gooods (52090 59700) Mission Waypoint
1. Stolen goods given by Stolen goods report to Fort Victoria, reward 1 token

The Broken Car (54240 60490) NPC Camp
1. Thirst for revenge given by Bill Goldstein available after doing Deliver food and parts, kill 50 traeskeron, reward 3 tokens
2. Find the lost vehicle parts given by Bill Goldstein find 3 vehicle parts and kill 30 traeskeron, reward 4 tokens
3. Visit the Whaling Camp given by Bill Goldstein reward 1 token
3a. Visit the Mining Camp given by Bill Goldstein reward 1 token

Whaling Camp (51760 60360) NPC Camp
1. The boat claw given by Researcher Sandra Johnson find 3 boat parts, reward 2 tokens

1. Leviathan fins given by Marine Sam Hopper available after doing Visit the Whaling Camp, find 10 fins, reward 5 tokens

Weastern Island Missions

Jameson's Reach (35390 60120) Teleporter
1. Kill the aetherex on mountain given by Major Jacobus "Koos" de Klerk available after Jameson's Reach; kill 40 aetherex in 2 differet locations, reward 5 tokens
2. George the vaccine guy given by Major Jacobus "Koos" de Klerk available after The destroyed tank and The black box; find George, reward 2 tokens
3. The vaccine given by Major Jacobus "Koos" de Klerk get 10 mission items from Aetherex, Rextelum and Sabakuma, reward 6 tokens
4. More poison! given by Major Jacobus "Koos" de Klerk get 20 mission items from Rextelum, reward the vaccine and 3 tokens
5. The volcanic island given by Major Jacobus "Koos" de Klerk travel to volcanic island and find the npc camp, reward 5 tokens

1. The destroyed tank given by Lieutenant Samuel Johnson available after Kill the aetherex on mountain; fin the tank, reward 2 tokens

1. The black box given by Warrant Officer Rober Hayes available after Kill the aetherex on mountain; find the black box, reward 2 tokens

Naval Station Triton (40410 58720) Teleporter
1. Go along given by Buddy Noes go from the port to the station, reward 1 token

1. Hunters for hire given by Corporal Mac Dillon kill 100 mob on the islands, reward 6 tokens
2. Jameson's Reach given by Corporal Mac Dillon availble completing Hunters for hire, Find the missing ship, Water sample, The miner, Missing miner; go to Jameson's Reac, reward 1 token

1. Find the missing ship given by Captain Eric Thompson reward 2 tokens
2. Water sample given by Captain Eric Thompson reward 3 tokens

1. The miner given by Geologist P.B. Jay get 20 mining deposits, reward 4 tokens
2. Missing miner given by Geologist P.B. Jay find 3 drill towers, reward 2 tokens

Poacher Camp NPC Camp
1. The poacher hunt given by Poacher Jones available after doing Rextelum chitin fragments; get 60 mission items from aetherex, rextelum and sabakuma, reward 4 tokens
2. The daily poacher given by Poacher Jones get 90 mission items from aetherex, rextelum and sabakuma

Volcanic Island Missions

The Ringhorne NPC Camp and Mothership
1. The Ringhorne given by Corporal Olaf Fjordheim go to the mothership, no reward

1. The belly of the beast given by Dwayne Highway find another way to go into the volcano, no reward

1. Supply the Ringhorne given by Major Jacobus find 25 mission items

Last edited:
Nice... All good intel, but can you tell us what TP's these NPC's are located at?

Kill'em all! Part 4 is also handed out automatically.

Nice... All good intel, but can you tell us what TP's these NPC's are located at?

Most of these are not located at TPs, or even outposts. Camp Poseidon and Base Falcon are outposts and Odysseus Landing and Fort Victoria are new TPs. The rest are just a couple of NPC-s standing under camouflage cover . Some leave blue dots on map though.

I added all coordinates at the places, if you need more informations about the locations, minerals and mobs check my signature... the informations are still poor but some there's in the database, for the maps you must wait some days :)

Mission dependancies

From what I can gather from most threads - these are the east island mission dependancies and rewards.

- first number denotes mission in chain - follow the numbers
- number in bracket denotes number of mission tokens rewarded
- Green circles are first mission in chain
- Orange circles are intermediate dependant missions
- Red circles are end point missions
- Only filled small blue circles denote the mission broker or trigger location
- Blue circles require 'some' missions above to be completed at that location to be unlocked.

*Note: 'The Volcano Rocks' mission has been reported on a few occasions to be a requirement for the Mermoth missions, whereas for some players it is only required to receive the final mission at that location.

Can be updated or Sherwood can imlement into his post and maps.

Last edited:
2. The daily hunter given by Private Jordan Newberry kill thorio and thorifoid to earn points tradeable with a reward, different maturity make you earn different points (points are egual at mob lvl, a lvl 20 give you 20 points), after 1000 points (I was really close so I guess that's 1000) you get a message that says you to come back to the mission broker, reward 3 tokens...

Strange, the Daily hunter demands 2500 points but considers it complete at 1000 points. Bugs are all around.
Daily miner (also twice) needs 2 globals and 20+20 claims, no matter the size - 5 tokens award.
The big find (that's daily mission too) - 5 tokens award.

After the last VU with fixes i still can't make the gokibusagi wave mission ("Complete the wave", i think) to work. Still bugged i presume?
When you take it it says: Kill at least 20
also: "this is temporary mission". Temporary how? I took it 5 mins before the wave. Nothing happened during the wave. No progress at all.
Mission description: kills 0 of 50 (not moving up no matter how many you kill)
also: "Please kill the boss" Wtf? I was in one wave where the boss was killed, nothing happened.
Even made a support case but the answer was: yeah, we'll tell our people, ty for input...etc

Last edited:
Strange, for me the Daily hunter demands 2500 points and gives 2 tokens reward (i did it twice by far).
How do you acquire points is like getting kills? Seems a more lame alternative to skill rewards...

You kill thorifoids or thorios (no matter where) - each mob gives as much points as its level is.

A couple minor inputs to this great list and map.

"Deliver the mining info" does not require completing all the missions at its location. Unfortunately, I don't remember what triggered it. It was either completion of the "Mysterious Rocks" or "Dig for Energy" or both, or a mission from some other location. I can say that it does not depend on the "Robo Hunter" or "The Allophyls."

"Stolen Goods" can be triggered on its own, but cannot be completed until you "Report to Fort Victoria."

Beautiful work.

Great stuff, do ADD the Poacher mission chains to it though.

It unlocks after the mermoth missions.

Mission 1: kill mermoth for fins
Mission 2: kill mermoth for flippers
Mission 3: kill rextelum
Mission 4: meet his brother on the west island

Poacher missions on west island:

Mission 1: kill 20 each of sma / aetherex/rextelum
Mission 2: daily mission of 30 each of the abve.

updated the post a bit, it's still confused, thx all for the help!

BTW I can suggest to all that who want to make missions in Eastern Island to start from Odysseum Landing, it looks the best way to do them... I started from Camouflage Camp in the West and was really a mess

'Thirst for revenge' .. anyone know where exactly those traeskerons should be hunted?

'Thirst for revenge' .. anyone know where exactly those traeskerons should be hunted?

At the swamp near Fort Victoria where there're the big traeskeron, don't know if also wave event traeskeron are valid

Added some more missions at the initial post, more are coming later

At the swamp near Fort Victoria where there're the big traeskeron, don't know if also wave event traeskeron are valid

Added some more missions at the initial post, more are coming later

Thank you, found them. Tho need to shoot two insects too for every traeskeron >.< but guess it can't be helped.

EDIT: And the mist too. I'm sure this is the most horrible hunting spot EVER! :D

EDIT2: Yes the wave traeskerons are good too. Totally worth waiting for the wave imo. :)

Last edited:
Kill'em all! Part 5 given by automatically opened - 1600 mobs, 25 tokens.

For last one you need talk again to guy at Falcon Base.

Kill'em all! Part 6 - 3000 mobs, 50 tokens.

This fish dont want talk to me.

LOL Dan, you need to speak in bubbles language to them ;)

Great stuff, do ADD the Poacher mission chains to it though.

It unlocks after the mermoth missions.

Mission 1: kill mermoth for fins
Mission 2: kill mermoth for flippers
Mission 3: kill rextelum
Mission 4: meet his brother on the west island

Poacher missions on west island:

Mission 1: kill 20 each of sma / aetherex/rextelum
Mission 2: daily mission of 30 each of the abve.

Sorry I missed this post, who's Poacher and where's located?

From what I can gather from most threads - these are the east island mission dependancies and rewards.

- first number denotes mission in chain - follow the numbers
- number in bracket denotes number of mission tokens rewarded
- Green circles are first mission in chain
- Orange circles are intermediate dependant missions
- Red circles are end point missions
- Blue circles require all missions above to be completed at that location to be unlocked
- Only filled small blue circles denote the mission broker or trigger location

Can be updated or Sherwood can imlement into his post and maps.

IMHO, so far this is the best way to illustrate mission sequences and dependencies... nice work and (+) rep :)

4 Agents on West Island (west side) don't work

I've done all the missions on the east side of the West Island.

Now there are 4 agents on the west side (Jameson's Reach), but nothing happens when I click on them..

Never mind.. already found it..:

2. Jameson's Reach given by Corporal Mac Dillon availble completing Hunters for hire, Find the missing ship, Water sample, The miner, Missing miner; go to Jameson's Reac, reward 1 token

Last edited:
Deliver the mining info

If I want to do this mission: Deliver the mining info, do I need to do all the missions at Odysseus Landing AND Research Camp.. or only the ones at Research Camp?

I was just wondering what the shortest mission route would be to start at Exploration Camp, do I need to do all 23 missions at the North side of the island? (Odysseus, Research and Camouglaged camp)

Sorry I missed this post, who's Poacher and where's located?

Found him, nevermind
Actually I started his missions, I'll update the main post soon

This seems very helpfull thanks for putting it together! :)

I've done all the missions on the east side of the West Island.

Now there are 4 agents on the west side (Jameson's Reach), but nothing happens when I click on them..

Never mind.. already found it..:

When you finished all at the eastern side, you should have gotten the mission go to jamson reach.
Talk to Major and then the western missions are available.

But where the hell is this damn GEORGE, searched all the oasis cant find him.
Was that bad hint from Major that he went to oasis to get water ?

Back