Selling: Mk1 Crit Scope, Easter 17, T6.99 Mayhem Heliotrope(1%crit pistol)

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
I am accepting trades for a Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope Tier 6.99
On behalf of an investor, @Katie Chalmers. If you wish to purchase it outright with PED you can check out their thread here. Price is set for TT+26 BO. So if you want to get it but can't pay with PED I might be able to work something out with you whether you want to trade up, or trade down.
Update: The Heliotrope is sold, and being held in escrow as the pilot trade in my new Escrow service.
I have accepted a PED offer of TT+23k PED with a deferred payment. Gun is currently held in an escrow service under deposit, while buyer frees up the remainder of his PEDs.
Thanks to @Xanato Xan Kaso for providing security for both buyer and seller with this kind of trade.

I am selling or accepting trades for the following,
Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk1 (1%crit) 30k
Easter 2017 25k
Kinetic Attack 5 T1.94
Omegaton M83 T10 SOLD 50k
King Kong Snub U-80 T10 SOLD 85k
I also have some Bio Id's and Rad Conveyors if anyone is interested.

Please keep the thread clean and on topic. Post or pm with offers. If the offer includes items please state the total value of your offer and the valuation of the item you want to use as trade.

Last edited:
Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope added. Ped or Item trades are accepted.

Update. Heliotrope has been sold and being held in escrow to provide the buyer more time to come up with the PED.
I have accepted a PED offer of TT+23k PED with a deferred payment. Gun is currently held in an escrow service under deposit, while buyer frees up the remainder of his PEDs.
Thanks to @Xanato Xan Kaso for providing security for both buyer and seller with this kind of trade.

Back