Nicole Tony Dantrag
Hello

I am currently selling the following items
starting bid will be 15,000 peds

ML35ME

and

Female Nemeses armor set with boots
the starting bid will be 500 peds

Happy bidding all, no end date choice n yet.

since I been away from game for a long time , if prices are too high I don't mind being told in either pm or right here in post. if you have another price in mind please feel free to post it here too even if its under the starting bid.

thanks and take care.

Why would you bump it 5K more than she's asking for SB?

Hi all

I think SB (starting bid is ok at 15K) and I welcome all advice if you would like to get this weapon now is the time to bid on it, not sure how it stands up against the newer weapons but all I can say when I had it with my MM , it was a great combination with a very long range and same reload as the jungle staker.

I decided to put in a buy out of 30k or you can send in a offer .... well good luck all and take care.

nice price, i think you could have gotten closer to 40 ;)

well, you've got nemesis sb from me, thats for sure.

Prices look good to me, very tempting.. bump

Prices look good to me, very tempting.. bump

Ooops... there was a lot more here a second ago... Anyhow, very good luck with your sale, Nicole. I think someone's getting an outstanding deal on your toy that's up for grabs.

The auction will end this Sunday at 10:00 pm forum time, which should be ma time too? ok if forum time is not same then it will end in MA game time.

take care all and hope you all get the big one.

so far no bids / offers on the ml35me and 1 offer of 500 + tt for the nem.

Last edited:
I thought there was a SB met on the ML35ME, but if not, then consider this a SB for it :)

ok, u have ur start bid for ml 35 me from me, my friend :)

let's SB on ML35me,+20k from here:)

I thought there was a SB met on the ML35ME, but if not, then consider this a SB for it :)

ok, u have ur start bid for ml 35 me from me, my friend :)

oh Dear, I am blind :scratch2: yes there is a starting bid on the ml35me taken in order of 1st offer I have to say that christy has high bid. If Christy ( Current high bidder) should not want the gun then it will be offered to the next highest in order of their bids.

Nemesis F set - TT+550

I have already made the startbid on nemesis.

I'm really shocked that there isn't a higher bid on the ML35ME than 20K. I'm considering posting a bid.

I have already made the startbid on nemesis.

HI Zacariaz I did sent you a pm regarding a offer / bid made before you in pm by another player. Since he posted the same bid / offer as you did but he did it 1st.

In the pm states the persons name, not sure if I should post a bid made in pm .

im tempted on the ml me

BUMP

nemesis tt+600

If its a full set nemesis with feet i bid TT+700

TT+800 for nemesis

+1k on the nem
+26k on the ml35me

Back